Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

You Can Start Business With Just 100k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Can Start Business With Just 100k (450 Views)

Top 5 POS Machines To Start Business With In Nigeria / Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! / How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Start Business With Just 100k by Likebusiness(m): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
Before I start, if nairaland ban this post. I will be angry with them because I have some posts of this type and they continue to ban them. This will only make me believe that nairaland does want the best for the youths. They so believe in Gossip story not youth empowerment. I am here to grow and advertise myself to millions of Nigerian who want to have something to do?

I AM NOT HERE TO SCAM ANYBODY...

Good evening everyone, I was ask to write a short proposal on how i can start business with just 100k, someone might have it his/her account, doing nothing there.

STAGE 1
One can go pick a buy n sell, if time dey.
Buy things, stock n sell later.
Get a bike, look for a calm guy n give n collect your return on daily basis.

STAGE 2
Baibar saloon love-vendor the saloon well
Go to a place that is affordable (enter place where people they talk like food is ready area).
Rent a shop 40-50k (Price dey be like Forex Trade depend on the area sha).
Get a small generator (I pass my neighbours or the one wen pass the I pass my neihbours)
Get fairly use small TV and connect am to Gotv or free to air (E boyz when dey run that package.. Just try talk with people for area) You understand na
Mirror and chairs (With sense you fit get cheap chairs when fine pass cinema chairs self).
Get someone like two that can cut hair.
Have an agreement on how much to collect on daily or weekly basis OR monthly.
On daily or weekly basis, collect your money. Everything in the shop is still yours

STAGE 3 Into 4 Business
1. Get a small Batcher in front of a house or an empty space in a busy environment or street, open a fast food where you make delicious noodles, tea,pap, beans and porridge yam. Use disposable plates and spoon, get a bench or plastic chairs, good stove or gas cooker about three and pots and you are good to go.

2. Open a fruit stand where you sell assorted seasonal fruits and also package fruit salad.

3. Go to okirika dealers, don't buy in bail rather select from open bail women wears, handbags, stock shirt or undies and take it to student area or market to sell.

4. You can also go into food stuff like dry fish,garri,rice and other food stuff. Just get a table and an empty space in a busy street or residential area and stock your table with variety of food stuffs and you are good to go.

STAGE 4
My one kobo opinion
Proposal :
Utility vending :
The vending for utility bills which will be for sales of data, electric bill, TV subscription, and all others which u need a phone, a small space and data plus a banner with the mini printer.
The printer costs #25,000
Wallet balance of #50,000.
Table and two chairs.
Profit:
One can make #100per service cost and in a day should be able to make a savings of #1,000 out of net profit.

1 Like

Re: You Can Start Business With Just 100k by ev4real(m): 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
Following.
Re: You Can Start Business With Just 100k by ojonugba2014(m): 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Double Kash Program Opportunity / What Business Can I Invest 500k On / Sell Us Your Scrap,accident,damaged Or Parked Unused Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.