Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Top 5 POS Machines To Start Business With In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Top 5 POS Machines To Start Business With In Nigeria (3803 Views)

Concrete Block Moulding Machines: We Fabricate & Supply Them (Aba) 08142074243 / Let’s Start Business Together. I Have The Money! / You Can Start Business With Just 100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 POS Machines To Start Business With In Nigeria by isaac101: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Pos Terminal to Use for Pos business in Nigeria

The list of pos machines/terminals is endless couple with the fact that new ones are emerging almost every day. But how efficient is their service is one thing that should be asked before getting any of these pos terminals. The aim of this article is to list the best pos in the market. In order to know which to pick when starting a pos business. Note that all the listed machines are instant settlements.

List of Top 5 Pos Terminals in Nigeria

Baxi Box is one of the best pos machines that is the most suitable for new agents that just want to start or venture into the business. Service-wise, they are okay and very easy to operate even a non-techy or an illiterate can operate their pos terminal. Note they don’t have a monthly target.

When it comes to their charges, they charge 0.55% from 1-20000 and 100 naira from 20001-100000 naira and 30naira for cash deposit. They also give commission for bill payment and cable subscription.

Opay pos: Opay has been able to build a name for themselves, there is no place you would go to that you won’t see an Opay agent, Opay is also very reliable and their charges very attractive as they charge 0.5% from 1-19999 and 100 Naira flat from 20k and above with monthly target of 1.6million naira.

READ MORE
Re: Top 5 POS Machines To Start Business With In Nigeria by desmag1(m): 1:19am On Jul 02, 2021
I am an opay POS aggregator, I can help you get SMART, TRADITIONAL, MINI POS at a good price and you get it in 1-2 days.

Contact me 0 70 87 15 19 74

(1) (Reply)

Check Your Unclaimed Dividends / Beware!!! Perfect Money Adder 2015 By John Riddick (moneyadder.info) / MMM Nigeria: Mavrodians this is for you (Read it diligently)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.