Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria (39195 Views)

History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida / Kazaure Expresses Shock Over Buhari’s Reappointment Of Emefiele As CBN Governor / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by dre11(m): 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
A former minister of works, Ambassador Ibrahim Musa Kazaure, has listed himself among those who ought to be jailed over the manner in which...

A former minister of works, Ambassador Ibrahim Musa Kazaure, has listed himself among those who ought to be jailed over the manner in which they served the country.

Condemning the set of leaders who governed Nigeria since the birth of democracy, Kazaure accused politicians of sabotaging the country.

He said this on a Radio France International programme.

“Even me talking to you, what we did to Nigeria, we deserve to be jailed,” he said, adding that all politicians that have held sway since 1999 have failed the country.

He said the level of stealing done in Nigeria is on a very high scale and the poor masses have been at the receiving end.

The former Nigerian ambassador to Saudi Arabia further lamented that despite the human and material resources the country is blessed with, it is shameful that no sector can be said to be doing well.

“I used to say, I, Ibrahim Musa Kazaure, we have cheated Nigeria and her poor masses. To tell you the truth, we are all the same. What we did during our time wasn’t what we should have done because some of us got the opportunity and some didn’t.”

“Not (just) this government, all of us have done nothing. If we have done something, Nigeria wouldn’t be the way it is today because we have the money and manpower but see what these small countries have turned to. They have become tourist sites to Nigerian. It’s shameful.

“It is in Nigeria that the education system is still going on strike. Then when are we going to develop? I am not going to occupy any seat in Nigeria even if they will give me for free. Whatever position one will offer.

“I challenge everyone in Nigeria, even the president, go and check. I have spoken the truth. Whoever stole Nigeria’s money should return it. I told Buhari that whoever stole should be arrested, including myself, we should return it if proven,” he said.

https://dailytrust.com/ex-minister-i-deserve-to-be-jailed-over-how-i-served-nigeria

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by chatinent: 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Let the jailing begin.

Roll call...

1. Obasanjo
2. Jonathan
3. Osibanjo
4. Amechi
5. Okorocha
6. Hell Rufia
7. Buba Galadima
8 Okezie Ikpeazu
9. Sanwo Olu
10. In fact, invite all the ministers, comptrollers, governors, senators, house of rep members., local government chairmen, past leaders...

Anybody wondering why Buhari isn't on the list?

When you mention sinners, do you mention the devil?

319 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by Mooh247: 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Power always blind them when they get to Abuja

196 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by mymadam(m): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Joke of the century undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by NaughtyBrainiac: 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Who are those that laid foundation of embezzlement, corruption and mismanagement of public funds?

What's the essence of stealing so much money that you can't even spend 10% of it before you die?

What's the essence of stealing Billions of Naira when there are several citizens that don't have N500 to afford 2 meals a day?

They end up wasting funds that would have been used for National development.

Na wa o

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by PointZerom: 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Odi egwu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by helinues: 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
Why not carry yourself go EFCC office and ask them to throw your cell key inside lagoon.

Alaye, no dey feed us with bunkum

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by Parachoko: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
I have a strong believe that, this country will get better.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by cafolu: 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
See rubbish talk na...after forming repentant, he ends by saying that all those who stole should be arrested and should return stolen funds if proven. Since he knows he stole and did not do well while in office, why is he waiting for someone to come and prove his guilt? He should simply own up, report himself to relevant government agencies and if those yeye agencies have proper sense, they should immediately charge him to court, secure a court order for the refund his loot and imprisonment!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by internationalman(m): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
Let a yahoo boy make this statement and watch how swiftly they'd scoop him up and dump in jail...

Politicians in Nigeria are arrest proof...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
I drive a camry today,
My dad trekked to school,
My son would probably drive a luxury mercedes,
My grandchild most likely would drive a camry again,
My great grand child would most likely trek to school.

The above applies to almost all wealth except royalty, Stealing never changes the cycle. But true leadership would raise the minimum life standard.

32 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by NwaNimo1(m): 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by AdiokOnoNland: 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
E good for am grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by Nobody: 4:25am On Mar 11, 2022
dre11:

A former minister of works, Ambassador Ibrahim Musa Kazaure, has listed himself among those who ought to be jailed over the manner in which...

https://dailytrust.com/ex-minister-i-deserve-to-be-jailed-over-how-i-served-nigeria

Lalasticlala

Do not rejoice yet until you read his last sentence; it is the masters stroke. It is always their leeway.

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by Realdeals(m): 4:36am On Mar 11, 2022
That Obasanjo still helds the franchise to NNPC mega station at Abeokuta got me, that is greed unparalleled.

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by Ventura1: 4:42am On Mar 11, 2022
I don't blame the elites, I blame the citizens who are suffering from stockholm syndrome. They have been battered to the extent that they consider their oppressors to be the saviour.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by olu77(m): 5:09am On Mar 11, 2022
Hmmm...this man's conscience will not let him sleep

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by cardoctor(m): 5:10am On Mar 11, 2022
Ok na
Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by bigdammyj: 5:10am On Mar 11, 2022
It'll surely happened one day
Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by shevchenko(m): 5:11am On Mar 11, 2022
chatinent:
Let the jailing begin.

Roll call...

1. Obasanjo
2. Jonathan
3. Osibanjo
4. Amechi
5. Okorocha
6. Hell Rufia
7. Buba Galadima

Thunder will strike your family tomorrow evening for putting Jonathan on that list
Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by fnep2smooth(m): 5:12am On Mar 11, 2022
refund us the ones you chop, lets start from there

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by maxtop(m): 5:13am On Mar 11, 2022
Hand go soon touch you this boy lol grin

chatinent:
Let the jailing begin.

Roll call...

1. Obasanjo
2. Jonathan
3. Osibanjo
4. Amechi
5. Okorocha
6. Hell Rufia
7. Buba Galadima

Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by AdiokOnoNland: 5:14am On Mar 11, 2022
Nobody ask you undecided
Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by todaynewsreview: 5:14am On Mar 11, 2022
Hmmmmmm...
Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by chopnaira: 5:15am On Mar 11, 2022
A crook even knows Nigeria is crooked grin

Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by dprice(m): 5:17am On Mar 11, 2022
Yes
Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by Racoon(m): 5:21am On Mar 11, 2022
Guilty conscience but all nah wash.The man is just catching cruise because he truly knows that nothing will happen to corrupt Nigerian politicians except the masses decided to revolt against them.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by Oduduwa707: 5:21am On Mar 11, 2022
Yet, we got some Fools parading to be staunch supporters of these looters!

Bastards! angry

Death unto all Nigerian Politicians! angry

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:21am On Mar 11, 2022
Yes,you are very right.You all deserve jail,because you're as bad as witches.
Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by Baamm(m): 5:22am On Mar 11, 2022
dre11:

foolish people. They come back to there senses after leaving power

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat / Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) / BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.