Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (172724 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by davodyguy: 5:50am On Jul 15, 2018
16-0 project failed
They called Fayemi customer dada ñî
Fayose insulted Buhari.
Turned himself to a god in Ekiti
Called himself a rock
Same rock has been decapitated and decimated brutally.

Don't play God

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Adebisi444: 5:50am On Jul 15, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
Nope the picture was uploaded by someone when polling units was still counting
so how possible to gather all LGA when voting is still go on in some places
No, I disagree....not valid. The chart surfaced after coalition at local government

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by oluwaniyi66(m): 5:50am On Jul 15, 2018
Compliance:
The result was rigged. If you haven't gotten your pvc, it not my business. There's nothing called free and fair elections in Nigeria again. GEJ is really a hero.
wailer? heart attack loading...
grin
Compliance:
The result was rigged. If you haven't gotten your pvc, it not my business. There's nothing called free and fair elections in Nigeria again. GEJ is really a hero.
wailer? heart attack loading...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by dustmalik: 5:51am On Jul 15, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
get an education. This is what was electronically transmitted from various polling units before results were physically collated.
You shouldn't have bothered explaining. He knows, but just playing dumb because the result doesn't soothe him.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by davodyguy: 5:52am On Jul 15, 2018
2undeee:
[center]PDP power How market [/center][size=24[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]pt][/size]
Market bad
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by 912(m): 5:54am On Jul 15, 2018
With this result, Fayose is in deep deep sh!t.

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by blackmantis: 5:55am On Jul 15, 2018
Congratulations to the elected governor Ekiti join hands together to move your state forward.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:55am On Jul 15, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

We saw this coming!

Congratulations to Dr. John Kayode Fayemi
we all saw this coming. It was mynd44 who has hitherto been a good predictor who couldn't see this. Where's firefire?
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 15, 2018

These are the results declared in each L. G collation centre. INEC to make official declaration later in the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by frowland(m): 5:55am On Jul 15, 2018
Seems fayemi is consistent with his genuin number of voters.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Acidosis(m): 5:58am On Jul 15, 2018
As far as Fayemi and his people refuse to hand over their lands to herdsmen, the people would be fine.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 15, 2018
naijjaman:
Chastise Igbo people all you want. Sometimes they deserve it.
Call him every bad name under the sun.......... BUT
The truth is that APC will never try this kind of nonsense in Igbo land.
They tried it in Rivers and failed. Tried in Anambra and failed. Why did they succeed in Ekiti State?
Save your curses but use your tongues to count your teeth. You hailed Fayose during the day and deserted him.
I feel bad for Fayose, weep for those who betrayed him and hope i will not see him in a prison uniform.
But here is the lesson for Nigerian politicians: talk the talk and walk the walk. Period.

80% of people on this thread are ibos. Those fighting & making argument at vendors are about 90% Ibos . There was protest in IBO land of Owerri over the police activity at Ado - Ekiti.

In 2014, by this time, the election was already a done deal for GEJ & Fayose. In fact most people have forgotten about the election praying for the large number of soldiers & mopol to leave & for those APC party leaders arrested / kidnapped to be released. The IBOs celebrated that oppression & victory but not the ekitis.

It is true APC cannot try it in Anambra because IBO sees APC as a Yoruba party & Igbos have hatred for Yorubas. In Rivers, the Ikwerre people & the closeness of Aba to PHC coupled with the fact that Sea ports are only in Rivers for the area have made Ibos to dominate portharcourt & bought most of the land thereby imposing themselves on the wish of the native people. This is what they are planning in Lagos but Oba of Lagos on behalf of Lagos State Council of Obas told them in 2015, it cannot work.

In Rivers, the natives need empowerment. Anything can happen. The Ogonis & Calabaris must not allow the ibos to cage them. They should decide their political destination. APC can win Rivers

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Shegzy8(m): 5:59am On Jul 15, 2018
tollyboy5:

Look brother let me tell you I'm tired of everything. we in Southwest we are never united that's why are elite are not united also our politics manoeuvring is not paying. Politicians are heavily paid we can't do something to stop it election mago mago! I shouldn't be interested much in politics if the system is Good we have two northern politicians to choose from which to vote for as president and the northern region are the least educated in Nigeria. Yoruba can't be united the way i see things I'll prefer Lagos and Ogun state to form a little country since they are related compare to five southwest state. We can't continue like this sad

Lets just hope things gets better
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by obailala(m): 6:00am On Jul 15, 2018
seguno2:

When used by a military dictator pretending to be a democrat
Presidential influence and manipulation of state elections was far more worse under PDP presidency than what it is today. How can anyone claim to genuinely forget what presidential powers did in this same Ekiti in 2014? Even with the audio recordings released?

11 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by oyeb15: 6:01am On Jul 15, 2018
I would he been so disappointed in my people in Ekiti if PDP had won. I trekked from from pathfinder, iworoko rd. to old garage in Ado to and fro to cast my vote for APC.

I voted against failure.
I voted against a slave raider.
I voted against those who love to spread poverty.
Those who love to criticize Buhari rather than improving infrastructure.

I thank God that my vote count.

May God protect JKF now o cos that Kogi issue is scarring and I don't trust that Segun Oni.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by toysleek(f): 6:01am On Jul 15, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

can you explain this picture please
this picture was posted by someone even before collation at polling units
An INEC official already said it on TV yesterday that every polling unit must also send an E-result to the national database so that at the final collation. whatever that have been submitted must tally..There was no rigging, it was really free and fair..There was just so much inducement(money) from both parties..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by phemmyfour: 6:02am On Jul 15, 2018
seguno2:

So what are you doing to work with others in making alternative parties viable
I think it should start from the parties and probably Inec. Nomination form for some of these political post goes for 1-3 millions. How many non corrupt civil servant can afford that
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by phemmyfour: 6:04am On Jul 15, 2018
toysleek:

An INEC official already said it on TV yesterday that every polling unit must also send an E-result to the national database so that at the final collation. whatever that have been submitted must tally..There was no rigging, it was really free and fair..There was just so much inducement(money) from both parties..
You are right, I watched the interview. I think the election was money induced and the people went for highest bidder

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Shegzy8(m): 6:05am On Jul 15, 2018
frowland:

You come across like a honest chap.

Well I'm not a fan of our local politics but I'm just in the mood to know what's going on in my neighbouring state...I'm an indigene of Lagos but presently in osun, which is closer to eketi

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by unite4real: 6:05am On Jul 15, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
Nope the picture was uploaded by someone when polling units was still counting
so how possible to gather all LGA when voting is still go on in some places

Does the picture show exact figures? Looking at the massive win of PDP in Ikere LGA with about 17k votes, show me where the map shows that kind of lead of 17k to 11k for APC
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Acidosis(m): 6:06am On Jul 15, 2018
toysleek:

An INEC official already said it on TV yesterday that every polling unit must also send an E-result to the national database so that at the final collation. whatever that have been submitted must tally..There was no rigging, it was really free and fair.. There was just so much inducement(money) from both parties

Lol, Nigerians will never learn. Now this guy will spend most of his time servicing loans and desires of his sponsors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by rusep: 6:09am On Jul 15, 2018
South West people are not stupid, just do analysis of what we benefit in terms of infrastructure and appointments during APC 3 years compare to PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by oyeb15: 6:10am On Jul 15, 2018
As it is now.....Eleka will go into political and social oblivion. Will take him years to regain himself and Fayose will dump him along the way to save his own head.

moreover, who knows the whereabout of Mimiko's Eyitayo Jegede of Ondo election ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Trendy247: 6:11am On Jul 15, 2018
sogodihno:
Wow! this is good, I have been thinking that how can a sane mind vote for someone that has stop paying salary since last year October, but on a closer look, I discovered it's some disgruntled elements from the east,not even the concerned people, I don't even know what concern them with Yoruba election.

How can you own several months salary despite Federal government bail out and still have the audacity to campaign, to do what? to continue the suffering? and the annoying part is even the PDP man that's going we don't even know him, he doesn't talk,... nothing,nothing, it's obvious he want to be Fayose puppet.

And to those elements that think that is Fayose that is stopping herdsmen from invading Ekiti, stop thinking with your anus, all other 5 states in south west are own by the APC and their has not been Fulani herdsmen invasion, so their is no point, I know that's their only campaign strategy and it is no longer working.

And to those that still think Buhari won't win 2019 that even up till now their is no candidate from the major opposition party, can u please raise your hand, and now use that hand to knock your head for thinking such nonsense.

Congratulation Fayemi, congratulation Ekiti. you are free from the shackles of a comedian governor and stomach infrastructure agenda.
Lol.. I was actually thinking fayose is going for second term
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 15, 2018

These are the results from each L. G collation centre, INEC to make official declaration later in the day.

1. Ilejemeje LGA APC – 4,153 PDP – 3,937

2. Irepodun/Ifelodun LGA APC – 13,869 PDP – 11,456

3. Ido-Osi LGA APC – 12,342 PDP – 11,145

4. Oye LGA APC – 14,995 PDP – 11,271

5. Efon LGA APC – 5,082 PDP – 5,192

6. Moba LGA APC – 11,837 PDP – 8,520

7. Ijero LGA APC – 14,192 PDP – 11,077

8. Gboyin LGA APC – 11,489 PDP – 8,027

9. Emure LGA APC – 7,084 PDP – 7,121

10. Ikere LGA APC – 11,515 PDP – 17,183

11. Ekiti West LGA APC – 12,648 PDP – 10,137

12. Ikole LGA APC – 14,522 PDP – 13,961

13. Ise Orun LGA APC – 11,908 PDP – 6,297

14. Ekiti East LGA APC – 12,778 PDP – 11,564

15. Ekiti South West LGA APC – 11,015 PDP – 8,432

16. Ado-Ekiti LGA APC – 28,111 PDP – 32,810

TOTAL APC - 197,459 PDP - 178,121

TOTAL DIFFERENCE - 19, 338

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by zinizta: 6:14am On Jul 15, 2018
babaolofin:

80% of people on this thread are ibos. Those fighting & making argument at vendors are about 90% Ibos . There was protest in IBO land of Owerri over the police activity at Ado - Ekiti.

In 2014, by this time, the election was already a done deal for GEJ & Fayose. In fact most people have forgotten about the election praying for the large number of soldiers & mopol to leave & for those APC party leaders arrested / kidnapped to be released. The IBOs celebrated that oppression & victory but not the ekitis.

It is true APC cannot try it in Anambra because IBO sees APC as a Yoruba party & Igbos have hatred for Yorubas. In Rivers, the Ikwerre people & the closeness of Aba to PHC coupled with the fact that Sea ports are only in Rivers for the area have made Ibos to dominate portharcourt & bought most of the land thereby imposing themselves on the wish of the native people. This is what they are planning in Lagos but Oba of Lagos on behalf of Lagos State Council of Obas told them in 2015, it cannot work.

In Rivers, the natives need empowerment. Anything can happen. The Ogonis & Calabaris must not allow the ibos to cage them. They should decide their political destination. APC can win Rivers

sad... i wonder why that is... i grew up with some Igbo guys and they all seemed fine. ...Igbo guys who grew up in the North seemed fine too...Igbo guys who grew up in the south east have this Nnamdi Kanu like prejudice against the Yorubas which to me is shocking. ... my question is if they had issues against a person or group of persons of yoruba ancestry, why generalise and hate a whole race? it seems illogical and demented to me. ..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by datribune: 6:16am On Jul 15, 2018
onatisi:

If APC wins ekiti state,then it will a great mistake for anyone to think the same can be easily replicated at the national level,don't forget this is just a state election,national comprised of other states and ethnic group with different interests.

APC will win because of d campaign of calumny by some individuals who hate PMB wit passion & would do anything including playing politics wit d unfortunate killings in d nation. Many discerning Nigerians are seeing thru their antics.
When killers strike in Zamfara or Sokoto they call them bandits but when they strike in Benue or Plateau they say Fulani Herdsmen to fit their nonsensical narrative of Islamization & Fulani domination.
This is d mistake GEJ made when he listened to d voice of mischief makers who sold him d idea that Boko Haram was not an insurgency but a Northern agenda to make d nation ungovernable 4 him. He paid dearly for this error of judgment.
BTW, Aliyu Teshaku who was d Head of Benue Livestock Guards was discovered to be d mastermind of d Benue killings. He is Tiv & not Fulani.
d killers of d 2 clergymen & 17 Church goers in Makurdi ar Tiv & not Fulani yet all u hear is Herdsmen because it fits their wicked narrative of a Fulani President sending Fulanis to kill.
This narrative of Fulani domination & an islamization agenda is getting stale & it will backfire politically on those promoting it.
Most Nigerians ar hopeful that just as PMB was able to bring d ambition of Boko Haram to establish a caliphate on Nigerian soil to a screeching halt, he would succeed wit these killers. Patriotic Nigerians will support him.
He has my vote.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by apolonius(m): 6:17am On Jul 15, 2018
zinizta:

Very true....

pdp played the tribal card which clearly is a self destructive move... in a country so diverse you are playing regionalism this is 2018 not 1973... smarter leadership woild have seen a reason for more inter regional partnership

Exactly. That decision will hurt them badly in 2019. I mean why pick a chair from a base that you can easily mobilise and leave the APC to keep the South West?

Why didn’t Fayose pick Adeyeye who has a political base,face and networks to fight a Fayemi better?

Yet their supporters will be shouting hate songs and sentiments than get busy understanding their weaknesses of their very wrong strategies.

No PDP candidate can compete with Buhari in the north-NW,NE and large parts of the NC. Yes while Ortom May move in Benue,the state structure is controlled by a happy Akume who is determined to stay and impose Jime as successor to Ortom.

Saraki May go,but there PDP governorship candidate in 2015 and many key PDP leaders are being lured to join forces with Lai and others to fight him in Kwara. He may fall out with the governor whose senatorial ambition he doesn’t want to support.

In Kogi State,Bello is sure of block votes from an angry Ebira who is determined to keep the governorship A.T Ahmed died fighting to get them.

Bello’s plan to present Smart Adeyemi as Kogi West senate candidate will fetch them some decent votes too.

Igala people may rebel against Buhari because of Bello’s poor governance but Buhari will get votes from the APC strategy of picking popular Igala sons for senate and all-Jibrin Isah Echocho.

There is Nassarawa,Niger,Plateau, Abuja.

So North Central May still largely go for Buhari.

PDP is playing very bad politics as Ekiti shows.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by seguno2: 6:17am On Jul 15, 2018
phemmyfour:
I think it should start from the parties and probably Inec. Nomination form for some of these political post goes for 1-3 millions. How many non corrupt civil servant can afford that

Again, what are you DOING about addressing the issues that YOU have raised
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Abdulmaleek4: 6:19am On Jul 15, 2018
activistjohnny bro hw market
Pride goes b4 a fall hehehehe
Sarrki & NgeneUkwenu
Make una take it easy on him
Chai someone help me hold my neck

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by seguno2: 6:19am On Jul 15, 2018
obailala:
Presidential influence and manipulation of state elections was far more worse under PDP presidency than what it is today. How can anyone claim to genuinely forget what presidential powers did in this same Ekiti in 2014? Even with the audio recordings released?

Is change for worse or total eradication of the negative things
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by jaggabban: 6:19am On Jul 15, 2018
Acidosis:

As far as Fayemi and his people refuse to hand over their lands to herdsmen, the people would be fine.

Change of music.... Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Open Debate: Military Or Civilian Government / The 63 Registered Political Parties Of Nigeria / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.