Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: (32867 Views)

Police Rescue Soldiers After Boko Haram Attack In Borno / Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Absoj(m): 7:25am On Jul 15, 2018
cool318:

SSGN, you are too matured to be calling names, I am very abreast of happenings in this 77th regular intake. You cannot hide the truth forever neither am I here to banter words with you. I follow your military thread and you should know what I mean. Are you aware that Close sources has it that Buratai's Son has joined US forces.
My brother, charity begins at home, if NA is still honorable, he would have enlisted his own son here.
I will still reiterate it that NA has lost their substance, they are not, cannot, has not given any body freedom. Ask Benue, Taraba people, they will tell you more
I doubt this ur story bro. Cos I don't know how a serving pilot will defect to US military without raising dust. Pls crosscheck, cos it can't be the chief of Army Staff's son. ..may be one of dis politicians.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Rejoice5000(f): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2018
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by poseidon12: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2018
DonDemu:
Cheap propaganda.

Wallahi sai Baba till 2023

Which one is propaganda? Even Al Jazeera reported it. Some families just lost their loved ones to Boko Haram attack and you are making a joke of it. You must be a fool.
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by romenna: 7:58am On Jul 15, 2018
Very unintelligent move by security handlers.
U got info that 100 bht gathered somewhere.
And u know it's raining season and there cud be possibility of mud n unsafe condition with the roads.
A good war strategist wud opt for air force attack jet.
No foresight at all.
And I also noticed we used air force jets more during GEJ regime and it was hugely successful
Why is buhari bot using jets to attack bht from the air.
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Ikpongiton: 8:00am On Jul 15, 2018
yusuf buhari and two of buhari son inlaws should be force to join the army

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by isaacprinz(m): 8:05am On Jul 15, 2018
ArcSEMPECJ:
Kikikikikiki....i will digest this good news with my palm wine and bush meat.... Who cares should join me........ But the number small Shana.... Just 23
you idiot...you have forgotten we are talking about human beings here, it could ur relation or urself u need a brain reset.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Ikpongiton: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2018
romenna:
And u know it's raining season and there cud be possibility of mud n unsafe condition with the roads.
No foresight at all.
And I also noticed we used air force jets more during GEJ regime and it was hugely successful
a win against boko haram is a win against the north.

2 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Ikpongiton: 8:10am On Jul 15, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Where are the pythons now?

Python wey no fit face small rat (BH), that one na python?
nonsense soldiers.soldier ant better pass dem

3 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by poseidon12: 8:10am On Jul 15, 2018
silastemplar:
honestly if you really think the Federal government is actively taking steps to entrench terrorism in this country then you are the reject. Numbskull

I think you are slow for not yet realizing that the Buhari government is entrenching terrorism. What will you call the killings by the hired Fulani militia who are obviously protected by the Buhari Army and Police? Didn't you read about how the Fulani killers are renaming and occupying villages they sack in Plateau State?
I hope you ask your State Governor to donate land to Buhari for the proposed Fulani cattle colony.
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Ikpongiton: 8:13am On Jul 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
Let's not lie to ourselves you cannot have a president that loves Islamic terrorist and win them
honestly on point
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by poseidon12: 8:17am On Jul 15, 2018
SSGN:

Boko Haram do not attack until they are sure they have a three to one ratio advantage in numbers. Same technic the Taliban use against NATO troops in A-STAN.

Mr SSGN, I thought your President said that Boko Haram has been defeated?

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by poseidon12: 8:21am On Jul 15, 2018
cool318:

SSGN, you are too matured to be calling names, I am very abreast of happenings in this 77th regular intake. You cannot hide the truth forever neither am I here to banter words with you. I follow your military thread and you should know what I mean. Are you aware that Close sources has it that Buratai's Son has joined US forces.
My brother, charity begins at home, if NA is still honorable, he would have enlisted his own son here.
I will still reiterate it that NA has lost their substance, they are not, cannot, has not given any body freedom. Ask Benue, Taraba people, they will tell you more

Don't mind him. He is obviously naive or he is Fulani.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by billyG(m): 8:21am On Jul 15, 2018
SSGN:

Goodluck covering 66,000 square kilometres in one sweep. Thats the size of Belguim. Twelve times the size of Lagos.
Look son,dey don't need to cover d whole of sambissa,cover d route u are traveling.
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by poseidon12: 8:23am On Jul 15, 2018
SSGN:

I would like to ask you a question and i need an honest answer. Is the infantry man responsible for making policies? If you are gonna levy an attack it should be appropriated to the right body. The lack of empathy is cold hearted. Regardless of ideologue these are 23 soldiers missing. They have families, spouses, kids..Its easy to be an arm chair general from the luxury of your room rejoicing over fate of the 23 soldiers. Like i said before some of these guys spent their christmas holiday in a trench manning general purpose machine guns with a can of Amstel malt and bread. Many are the victim of the very thing you are complaining about. Why not channel your disdain to the policy makers, why rejoice over the possible demise of 23 Nigerian soldiers?

Good point here.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Intrepid01(m): 8:28am On Jul 15, 2018
Has anybody noticed that Boko Haram attack has subsided since the Fulani terrorist attack on farmers and communities heightened. Could their be a connection between both groups?

Nigeria and the politics of blood.....
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Originalsly: 8:32am On Jul 15, 2018
Hmmmm.....the vehicles were stuck in the muddy road..... perfect ambush spot.... BH about 100 strong attacked the scores of soldiers..... soldiers defended. ... no known injured nor dead in the firefight.... scores of soldiers Missing In Action.....BH push pulled or lifted 8 vehicles out of the mud and vanished with them. Wow!..... but why do I believe at the first sight of BH the soldiers bailed out of the vehicles and dash to the bushes?

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 15, 2018
billyG:

Look son,dey don't need to cover d whole of sambissa,cover d route u are traveling.

LMFAO..you think Boko Haram follow a predictable pattern? Since the introduction of drone strikes into the conflict they move on pairs. A convoy of say..200 Boko Haram fighters will move in a formation of ten men spread out over vast areas. They do not move in packs. They do not gather in crowds. They have adapted. The Sambisa forest is too vast. Instead of the Nigerian army to copy a page from U.S Marines and create Special Forces squads designed to fight only at night with night gear, they keep employing Special Forces units like regular infantry. Why create a Special Forces group that fights like conventional infantry. Makes zero sense if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Ikpongiton: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2018
silastemplar:
honestly if you really think the Federal government is actively taking steps to entrench terrorism in this country then you are the reject. Numbskull
see the real numbskull here
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by bionixs: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2018
DonDemu:
Na you and all ipob yoots python gp do shaku shaku on
you case has no solution
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2018
Ikpongiton:
see the real numbskull here
oh thanks for admitting. I must have been attacking the wrong person then
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 15, 2018
poseidon12:

I think you are slow for not yet realizing that the Buhari government is entrenching terrorism. What will you call the killings by the hired Fulani militia who are obviously protected by the Buhari Army and Police? Didn't you read about how the Fulani killers are renaming and occupying villages they sack in Plateau State?
I hope you ask your State Governor to donate land to Buhari for the proposed Fulani cattle colony.
was GEJ entrenching terrorism when Boko Haram and even these herdsmen were wrecking havoc on this country? Yes or no? Gerrara here man. The NA got info and did what they were supposed to do, mobilised to make contact with the enemy but unfortunately things went awry and soldiers lost their lives and all you numbskulls care to do is hide behind your cheap gionee phones to type B.S here.
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Kenturkey048(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2018
nely:
Technical defeated...I hope the soldiers make it back..
they just cant come to say the soldiers are dead,..the truth is that most MIAs(missing in action) are dead already just that they cant go recouop their bodies that moment.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Squillionaire: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2018
romenna:
No foresight at all.

Well, there's been this rumour about the Army and Airforce refusing to work together as a result of power struggle between their chiefs. I think this incident confirms the rumour afterall.
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Sarkin: 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
PointZerom:

Sarkin and Buhari will be arrested and jailed after 2019 election.
shame on you and lzaa. Apc will forever win.
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by ebuka440: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
Dondemu is a minute and a zoomastigohora. Adam idiot
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by LZAA: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
Sarkin:
shame on you and lzaa. Apc will forever win.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by billyG(m): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
SSGN:

LMFAO..you think Boko Haram follow a predictable pattern? Since the introduction of drone strikes into the conflict they move on pairs. A convoy of say..200 Boko Haram fighters will move in a formation of ten men spread out over vast areas. They do not move in packs. They do not gather in crowds. They have adapted. The Sambisa forest is too vast. Instead of the Nigerian army to copy a page from U.S Marines and create Special Forces squads designed to fight only at night with night gear, they keep employing Special Forces units like regular infantry. Why create a Special Forces group that fights like conventional infantry. Makes zero sense if you ask me.
My frd even if they spread out or one person hid in a thicket a drone can pick his heat signature, snipers can b use to kill them... according to d report it says about 100 BH gather in one place...a good drone or jet wuld have done an overkill.
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by cabilla(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
DonDemu:
Cheap propaganda.
Wallahi sai Baba till 2023
wallahi ur fada die
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by darqly(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
The Nigerian Army is officially useless. Our troops are full of quislings, terrorist sympathizers and misfits that have no other choice. The officer cadre isn't any better, quota filled by candidates of public officials, no heart or passion. How do you embark on a surprise attack,and get ambushed by the enemy who has been technically defeated? We're allowing this thing fester, BH is being strengthened by returnee jihadis from Syria, and we'll end up with a parallel government in future where we'll have to negotiate with terrorists. They killed our troops and stocked up on weapons and equipment. Whenever they need supplies, our military high command ensures we lose a major battle, our leaders are just bastards. angry

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
When they received the report, why cant they go back and rescue the remaining rather than spreading the news
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
What will Osibanjo who has sold his birthright (like Esau) just to sit in Aso rock as Nigeria's vp instead of giving his life in full service to God and going into the jungles in search of souls to enlarge God's kingdom now tell Nigerians?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why INEC May Not Update Imo Guber Votes Tally Despite S’court Verdict / President Buhari Receives Olu Of Warri Kingdom In Aso Rock / Chidi Lloyd In Tears, Apologises To Wike For Attacking His Government (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.