Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: (32871 Views)

Police Rescue Soldiers After Boko Haram Attack In Borno / Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 15, 2018
Flets:
Despite the obvious plan by this APC government to entrench terrorism at the very root of Nigeria’s existence, humans in Ekiti still find some sort of justification to thumb print beside APC logo.

I have concluded that God dumped the rejects in the forsaken enclave called Nigeria
honestly if you really think the Federal government is actively taking steps to entrench terrorism in this country then you are the reject. Numbskull

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by goshee: 12:03am On Jul 15, 2018
Sai baba till 2098 lolsss the zoo and her wahala every minutes. meanwhile has Aunty Kemi showed us that skillful forger who helped her with her nysc exemption letter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by acehood907(m): 12:08am On Jul 15, 2018
Naira landers can we make our election here on nairaland? PDP and APC� To see who will win
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by TheOc: 12:10am On Jul 15, 2018
Missing with their guns, weapons and vehicles.
Tomorrow there will be mass killing somewhere?
Wait a minute; all security agency head are of the northern origin and ending miscreants bloody activities in there region is difficult.
Baba B, I hail your conscience
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by cool318(m): 12:35am On Jul 15, 2018
This is pure Suicide mission. You know the terrain is not navigable, where are the MI's 32, both refurbished and brand new, are these Generals really humans. Sacrificing the blood of young innocent soldiers who are not even battle ready, only armed with shooting range experience.
I have told my little friend who just joined this NA that I will drink Beer when I hear the news cos I warned him.

2 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by tit(f): 12:51am On Jul 15, 2018
chaaai!
Buhari the blood sucking demon!
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by FEZANGA(m): 1:01am On Jul 15, 2018
If Only 23 Soldiers The Miss, Wetin Be My Problem? I Dey Biafran Land, The Promise Land, Milk And Honey Things. Afterall I No Send Them Buy Army Form. The Number Even Small, E For Reach 314 Soldiers,. Python No Sabi Dance Well Bokohara Catcham. Cat No Sabi Run Wel Bokoharam Catcham. Lafia Dole Work In Favour Of Bokoharam. Kudos To Shakau Boys Afteral Nigerian Army Said Dey Have Killed Shakau And Defeated Bokao Haram Kpata Kpata. I Dont Have Much To Say, But You Can Trust Army And Buhari At Your Own Peril

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 15, 2018
Whoesoever That Believe This News Is Daft. Nothing True About It But False, Nothing Happened We Left Army Camp In Borno Around 7pm. No Army Is Missing, Nigerians With Evil Mind Towards Their Nation
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by lilliesboy(m): 1:36am On Jul 15, 2018
Okay. Next post, please.
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Talknochip(m): 1:39am On Jul 15, 2018
How did they islamist militants got wind of the soldiers?.... Sabotage!
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 15, 2018
ALL OF YOU MAKING DEROGATORY COMMENTS CONCERNING THE FATE OF THESE SOLDIERS ARE BLOODY BASTARDS. You are lucky the number of volunteers willing to put their lives on the line are so large enough, there is no need to reinstate the draft. Some of these soldiers spent their Christmas in a trench, deep inside the Sambisa forest, wondering if they will make it alive to see their families again.

You stupid ignorant idiots making a mockery out our fighting men and women. God will punnish a you cowardly foul mouth dimwits.
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 15, 2018
FEZANGA:
If Only 23 Soldiers The Miss, Wetin Be My Problem? I Dey Biafran Land, The Promise Land, Milk And Honey Things. Afterall I No Send Them Buy Army Form. The Number Even Small, E For Reach 314 Soldiers,. Python No Sabi Dance Well Bokohara Catcham. Cat No Sabi Run Wel Bokoharam Catcham. Lafia Dole Work In Favour Of Bokoharam. Kudos To Shakau Boys Afteral Nigerian Army Said Dey Have Killed Shakau And Defeated Bokao Haram Kpata Kpata. I Dont Have Much To Say, But You Can Trust Army And Buhari At Your Own Peril

SEE HOW FOOLISH YOU ARE? Wetin be your concern. If this country devolves into a civil war because the men and women we rely on to keep the peace because the soldiers refuse to fight its cowardly idiots that will be the first victim.
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 15, 2018
Xander85:

They must have thought they were dealing with unarmed IPOB youth!

I feel no sadness whatsoever when i hear of Nigerian soldiers getting smoked by the 'technically defeated' bokos! They're only being served their just desserts!

.....until the country descends into chaos when soldiers are no longer willing to fight. Then you anf your mother and father and siblings will take up arms and fight. There will be no more volunteers putting their lives on the line for bastards like you. Dont worry, you will soon earn the rights to fight and defend your family your self or die. With 200 million people any sane country bodering Nigeria will close the border, lest 20 million Nigeria flee. You will fight. No escape. So go on, keep opening your cowardly mouth uttering crap.
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 15, 2018
cool318:
This is pure Suicide mission. You know the terrain is not navigable, where are the MI's 32, both refurbished and brand new, are these Generals really humans. Sacrificing the blood of young innocent soldiers who are not even battle ready, only armed with shooting range experience.
I have told my little friend who just joined this NA that I will drink Beer when I hear the news cos I warned him.

That friend of yours is a real man. Noble and brave enough to do the fighting so you can have freedom to drink beer. You are just a buffoon, and ignorant one at that. Mi-32..do you even know what youre talking about?
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 15, 2018
FEZANGA:

You dey Biafra land or you dey Lagos? Which one?
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by mathew247: 2:06am On Jul 15, 2018
omoh BH get mind oo,they were capable to take out about 8military vehicles with over 20 personnel at once. even if na ambush,dem no carry guns ni?
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 15, 2018
psychologist:
See how Ill equipped this fellas are

Nigeria government keep sending this men to their early grave

Yes..because thw government needs a buffer between these dangerous Jihadists and idiots like you....these men put their lives on the line, so cowards like you dont have to fight.
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 15, 2018
mathew247:
omoh BH get mind oo,they were capable to take out about 8military vehicles with over 20 personnel at once. even if na ambush,dem no carry guns ni?

Boko Haram do not attack until they are sure they have a three to one ratio advantage in numbers. Same technic the Taliban use against NATO troops in A-STAN.
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 15, 2018
billyG:
Why move in convoy why not allow scouts to go 1st Where are d drones which shld scan d areas ahead,war is about technology now we kept making d same stupid mistakecry cry

Goodluck covering 66,000 square kilometres in one sweep. Thats the size of Belguim. Twelve times the size of Lagos.
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 15, 2018
billyG:
Why move in convoy why not allow scouts to go 1st Where are d drones which shld scan d areas ahead,war is about technology now we kept making d same stupid mistakecry cry

Goodluck covering 66,000 square kilometres in one sweep. Thats the size of Belguim. Twelve times the size of Lagos.
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by namio10: 2:43am On Jul 15, 2018
Mario1989:
THIS IS NIGERIA!!

Endless tales till Nigeria gets dissolved into smaller workable countries.

Boko Haram says it's fighting for s country to be ruled with Islamic Sharia Criminal laws.

12 Far north states of Nigeria have since adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal laws.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by namio10: 2:50am On Jul 15, 2018
Flets:
Despite the obvious plan by this APC government to entrench terrorism at the very root of Nigeria’s existence, humans in Ekiti still find some sort of justification to thumb print beside APC logo.

I have concluded that God dumped the rejects in the forsaken enclave called Nigeria

But not all in Nigeria are dumped rejects.

However, it's true that a huge fraction of Nigeria's population can't reason well.
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Afonja007: 3:56am On Jul 15, 2018
SSGN:
ALL OF YOU MAKING DEROGATORY COMMENTS CONCERNING THE FATE OF THESE SOLDIERS ARE BLOODY BASTARDS. You are lucky the number of volunteers willing to put their lives on the line are so large enough, there is no need to reinstate the draft. Some of these soldiers spent their Christmas in a trench, deep inside the Sambisa forest, wondering if they will make it alive to see their families again.

You stupid ignorant idiots making a mockery out our fighting men and women. God will punnish a you cowardly foul mouth dimwits.
war in northern states are man made war because of born to rule mentality let's northern soldiers fight it out with their northern boko haram brothers and sister no southerner deserve to die fighting bokoharam ,every security agency in nigeria is headed by a northerner

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by dingbang(m): 4:59am On Jul 15, 2018
EweduAfonja:
And Ekiti people still dey vote For Apc...
aren't they Yorubas?
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by begwong: 5:41am On Jul 15, 2018
If only those useless 30thousand police men can be redeplyed back to North East from Ekiti, dem go catch shekau dia leader. Rest in perfect peace Gallant men ✔✈
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by cool318(m): 5:56am On Jul 15, 2018
SSGN:

That friend of yours is a real man. Noble and brave enough to do the fighting so you can have freedom to drink beer. You are just a buffoon, and ignorant one at that. Mi-32..do you even know what youre talking about?
SSGN, you are too matured to be calling names, I am very abreast of happenings in this 77th regular intake. You cannot hide the truth forever neither am I here to banter words with you. I follow your military thread and you should know what I mean. Are you aware that Close sources has it that Buratai's Son has joined US forces.
My brother, charity begins at home, if NA is still honorable, he would have enlisted his own son here.
I will still reiterate it that NA has lost their substance, they are not, cannot, has not given any body freedom. Ask Benue, Taraba people, they will tell you more

4 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by DaAwesome1(m): 5:57am On Jul 15, 2018
boko boys realised they have competition now from herdsmen.. every military hate COIN

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by InvertedHammer: 6:24am On Jul 15, 2018
Why can't they draft SARS to the hot spots?

//
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by freedomchild: 6:29am On Jul 15, 2018
few less pythons to worry about.... Until this shit hole is dissolved, it'll continue to mine the heads of those fighting to keep it

useless terrorist soldiers meeting and being decimated by their colleagues

pls don't quote me... I'm a biafran

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 15, 2018
cool318:

SSGN, you are too matured to be calling names, I am very abreast of happenings in this 77th regular intake. You cannot hide the truth forever neither am I here to banter words with you. I follow your military thread and you should know what I mean. Are you aware that Close sources has it that Buratai's Son has joined US forces.
My brother, charity begins at home, if NA is still honorable, he would have enlisted his own son here.
I will still reiterate it that NA has lost their substance, they are not, cannot, has not given any body freedom. Ask Benue, Taraba people, they will tell you more

I would like to ask you a question and i need an honest answer. Is the infantry man responsible for making policies? If you are gonna levy an attack it should be appropriated to the right body. The lack of empathy is cold hearted. Regardless of ideologue these are 23 soldiers missing. They have families, spouses, kids..Its easy to be an arm chair general from the luxury of your room rejoicing over fate of the 23 soldiers. Like i said before some of these guys spent their christmas holiday in a trench manning general purpose machine guns with a can of Amstel malt and bread. Many are the victim of the very thing you are complaining about. Why not channel your disdain to the policy makers, why rejoice over the possible demise of 23 Nigerian soldiers?
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:47am On Jul 15, 2018
OSIBANJO'S COMMENT NEEDED HERE.
Re: 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: by Absoj(m): 7:12am On Jul 15, 2018
Jiang:
oh my God, I just hope they get found alive & well.

Nigerian army needs equipment & well trained officers who can tell a terrain is ripe for ambush especially during raining season & then get into formation accordingly when traveling on said roads. This kind news na morale killer,

I think I will join short service so I can show my superior strategic & tactical capabilities thereby reducing casualties to nil & expedite the process of these damn terrorist plus enemies of state extermination
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why INEC May Not Update Imo Guber Votes Tally Despite S’court Verdict / Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp / Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.