Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused (1737 Views)

APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP / 7-Year-Old Daniel Olutope Is Ekiti Governor For One Day As Fayemi Steps Aside / With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by olasco18(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
am confused the way all those nmandi kwenu ass leakers and urine drinkers carry ekiti election for head lik gala.... yoruba states ar nt for pdp, we dont want any pdp governor to rule us.we want to show u guyz that we are one and we ar united... this is south west no south east or South south...instead of u guyz to go and devote ur selves on hw to find ur missing criminal....u ar hear gvn ur selves unnecessary headache........spit!!!!!.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by RevenGeMission: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
I thought i was being paranoid , the way they are attacking INEC, reposting videos from Premium times , insulting any pro APC members on facebook, You would think TheifYose is their Maazi JewPob pig leader

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by powerkey: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
Idiots are always confused and that's why they are called IDIOTS......

how are you $$

4 Likes

Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
They are Nigerians now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by Sharpshooota: 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lol.... Typical of Yoruba Muslims grin

Anything for the caliphate... It's well

Go ahead and tell them that Ekiti will not be a grazing reserve... The people of plateau and Benue are regretting today ..Ekiti will not go down that road...

God punish all supporters of Evil and herdsmen in the country.... God punish those paying Boko Haram ...

Evil people everywhere

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by OsuEbonyi: 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Go ahead and tell them that Ekiti will not be a grazing reserve... The people of plateau and Benue are regretting today ..Ekiti will not go down that road...

God punish all supporters of Evil and herdsmen in the country.... God punish those paying Boko Haram ...

Evil people everywhere
My Ebonyi bloda. I know our flat..head cannot cope with the pains anymore. Fayemi is winning against Mazi Eleka cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by Lordave: 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
olasco18:
am confused the way all those nmandi kwenu ass leakers and urine drinkers carry ekiti election for head lik gala.... yoruba states ar nt for pdp, we dont want any pdp governor to rule us.we want to show u guyz that we are one and we ar united... this is south west no south east or South south...instead of u guyz to go and devote ur selves on hw to find ur missing criminal....u ar hear gvn ur selves unnecessary headache........spit!!!!!.
You sound quite daft and not how an intelligent Yoruba man will sound, your emphasis on PDP betrayed you.

Performance is not affected by the party you belong to but the person governing. Take for instance Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state, if performance is decided by party Ebonyi State won’t be enjoying the level of transformation going on in the state right now.
If APC is too good, what is happening in Imo and Kogi states?

One of the features of the system of government we practise is “Individual Responsibility”. If the government performs excellently the president or the governor receives the praises, if it performs abysmally the president or the governor takes the blame not the party. Quit confusing yourself with parliamentary system of government.

Get that into your empty bigoted skull!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by olasco18(m): 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Evil people everywhere
this show dt u ar daft... boko haram has bn there since bfr buhari took over... bt i knw that u ar in pain nw cux apc is winning...sorry my dumb ass flat head brother

3 Likes

Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by limeta(f): 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
But is okay for you to be feeding on Niger Delta oil money
Bloody parasite

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by PointZerom: 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
olasco18:

Shut up.

Awo was a coward, MKO was another coward. The two died by rat poison. Sonyinka gave you cultism while OBJ taught you how to rape daughter inlaws.

Cc madridguy sarkin yarimo omenka liondeleo Lzza onyeoga immhotep ngeneukwenu

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by PointZerom: 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I thought i was being paranoid , the way they are attacking INEC, reposting videos from Premium times , insulting any pro APC members on facebook, You would think TheifYose is their Maazi JewPob pig leader

Where is your brain?
Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by Sharpshooota: 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
olasco18:

this show dt u ar daft... boko haram has bn there since bfr buhari took over... bt i knw that u ar in pain nw cux apc is winning...sorry my dumb ass flat head brother

Really... Buhari never promised to eradicate Boko Haram in two months...
Even the killings have been going on before he came into office but his job is to supervise it...

Well done work my Yoruba Muslim friend
The caliphate is happy with you
Insha Allah grin

4 Likes

Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by PointZerom: 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
They are Nigerians now grin grin

Have you drank COW milk today?

Cc Immhotep Lzza onyeoga madridguy sarkin
Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by Sharpshooota: 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
OsuEbonyi:

My Ebonyi bloda. I know our flat..head cannot cope with the pains anymore. Fayemi is winning against Mazi Eleka cool

Exactly my Yoruba Muslim friend
We are going to donate the whole of Ekiti to the Fulani caliphate.. Buhari will be happy with us
Atleast we will see more of his assss to lick grin

8 Likes

Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by justtoodark: 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
you can get confused quick....

kiiikkikiiiikiii...

ekiti is around the area of ore that the biafrans tried earlier in the war to conquer quick...why...?...i dont know....

for me,ekiti is yoruba land.....but ekiti people dont see it that way.....it seems to me,ekiti people think they are biafrans too....

the way the biafran army rushed to that area is suspect.... undecided undecided undecided undecided

their is a lot we nigerians dont understand from the past....nigeria dividing in 2015 was a done international deal..... undecided undecided
Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by RevenGeMission: 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
PointZerom:

Where is your brain?

Why would you insult me by asking where is my brain for writing my own view on this forum ??

That's a Rhetorical question, i know for a fact that yours didn't develop , mummy pissed that part before you got to her uterus

You can't go about insulting people even if your friends are moderators , fair is fair , you insult me i'll insult you
Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by RevenGeMission: 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
Sharpshooota:

We are going to donate the whole of Ekiti to the Fulani caliphate.. Buhari will be happy with us

Bloda , we shai nor worry about Fulani Caliphate , they have exhausted all their strength on MumundI Kunu's anus when he was in DSS custory for wan yah , nna dey have dug booroole dia , my Mazi is shitting rike a warah tanker , he doesn't easy

OsuEbonyi:

Heheheheheheheheheheh
hahahahahahahahahhaha

See bad mouth grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by justtoodark: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
fayose must go...!!!!!...he is from the past.....he is from 1967.....
Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by justtoodark: 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
fayose is from the last civil war....he must go....we must let the past behind....!!!!!
Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by PointZerom: 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Why would you insult me by asking where is my brain for writing my own view on this forum ??

That's a Rhetorical question, i know for a fact that yours didn't develop , mummy pissed that part before you got to her uterus

You can't go about insulting people even if your friends are moderators , fair is fair , you insult me i'll insult you

Thanks for telling us what your mummy did with your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by justtoodark: 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
OsuEbonyi:

fayose must go....!!!!.....
Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by deomelo: 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
We are not only beating Fayose, but together with Wike, Obiano, FFK, IPOB and all the useless sit at home Inyamuris.

Copied from PT FB page...

grin cheesy
Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by justtoodark: 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
soon buhari will be gone too....then we nigerians can start fresh.....

sisters and brothers,,,,time is running out ooooo...if we fail this task,then africa and the entire black race is finished....

if nigeria perish,then the entire black black race will perish.....you will be browned out....

you are not brown,you are black....!!!!!
Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by justtoodark: 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
you wan become different shades of nonesense....?

believe me....you dont want that...gay,sodom and such is included to be brown..... undecided undecided

forget the white race....they are already perishing as we speak....dont follow their path....next rulers are gog magog.....
Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by adadike(f): 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
But when Ekiti came to learn shoe making from Aba boys, u had no problem with that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by haaryobhami: 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
olasco18:
i base in ekiti but am from ogun state so i know ekiti people very well.
fayemi (not apc )has no business in ekiti governors house,as much as much as i hate fayose too,both him nd fayemi has failed us nd we will try another new candidate out in d person of eleka.
what did fayemi nd apc do for us.
like ado people do say'ibi ki ado mu do ni,o mu han oni.
we say no to apc in ipinle ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by Oblang(m): 11:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Really... Buhari never promised to eradicate Boko Haram in two months...
Even the killings have been going on before he came into office but his job is to supervise it...

Well done work my Yoruba Muslim friend
The caliphate is happy with you
Insha Allah grin

If u can't see improvement in dealing with bokoharam than when ur ogogoro master was there, then no one on earth can cure u of ur blindness...
Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by justtoodark: 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
you blacks will not rule this world again till armageddon...this is prophecy,,,

heaven doesnt see race or boundaries...earth is per se eden...you are still in the garden....the core is gone...drowend....under the ocean...

whites call it atlantis......
forget eden.....

this is the end.....
Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by justtoodark: 11:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
i sujest you blacks stockpile nuclear weapons...let armageddon be fun for heaven.....dont forget,you are adam.....first born...first of creation with sooo much intelligence....if we shall go down,we shall go down with a big bang..... wink
Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by OsuEbonyi: 12:04am On Jul 15, 2018
Sharpshooota:

I know you are from Anambra. Me, I know I'm an inferior and adultetated Igbo from Ebonyi. I have accepted my fate. The only thing we actually have in common is our flat hea.d.

Back to the topic now. I think we Igbos should divert this energy we expend on the great Yorubas to find the missing Cownu and also to pray for the souls of the 2million people Ojukwu wasted in 1967.
Our land and people were conquered, partitioned and shared amongst the minorities. We are now landlocked and begging and attaching to the minorities for access to sea.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused by OsuEbonyi: 12:05am On Jul 15, 2018
justtoodark:

fayose must go....!!!!.....
Okay sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Replacing Peter Obi As Running Mate ‘not An Option' For Atiku / Who Have Seen Pictures Of Imo Guber Campaign Flag-off? / Analysis: If Kano Hisbah Can Destroy Alcohol Then Benue Can Destroy Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.