Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Used Green Houses For Sale - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Used Green Houses For Sale (2620 Views)

Green Houses Structure For Sale!!! / Local Made Green Houses At Affordable Price / 3 Sets Of Imported Used Green House Net For Sale In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Cympul(m): 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
am supposed to be Olatunji Olayeni Oluremi's friend after graduating from the same department in FUTA.I thought I knew much about him until I realized I know little about him having gone through the revelation here. Even while he has not come out to refute anything, I shall be ready to shed some light on questions that am knowledgeable about him.
In the event that nobody ask any question, I might consider feeding you with stories about him.
TJ, this is Kola and I know you are reading.
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Rijkaard: 6:58am On Sep 15, 2018
if you know him, please give us useful information about him. you can star by answering questions I once asked on this thread.
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Pauladex(m): 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
Rijkaard:
After exhaustive background check, it is safe to conclude that this guy operating under the facade DEBBIEPATOLA is really Olayeni Oluremi Olatunji as described. He is a fraudster of highest repute that has duped a lot of people using agriculture and nairaland.
I hereby advice whoever is dealing with him now, or wants to deal in the future to stop it forthwith. If not, he doesn't have a Functional phone number nor address. Mr Olayeni should simply deny this by providing a number or state his physical address

I was one of his victim and I promise that I will not stop giving him publicity till I hear the necessary news about him.
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Cympul(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2018
This is his face

Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Pauladex(m): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
On August 06,2018 i called out Mr Olatunji Oluremi Olayeni on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/45 with moniker debbiepatola about how he collected 25k from me, been the deposit for 2000 sucker i wish to purchase from him and block all line of communication with him. After the report went on line, he paid back 13k and begged me to delete the post to allow him sell his green house and pay me the 10k balance but till today he has not pay.
These are his account:
First bank, accounts name: Big Project Dream farms
Account Numbers : 2017092904
Gtb accounts name : Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi
Numbers: 01246593
He uses the following numbers at one time or the other in nairaland
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Emath0m: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
This guy called Olayeni Olatunji is a curse to our generation. Imagine how I would have been a victim too. I actually needed the greenhouse but never would I buy anything advertised on internet nairaland again. I strongly suggest a thread be opened to warn others of this person.
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Pauladex(m): 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
Cympul:
am supposed to be Olatunji Olayeni Oluremi's friend after graduating from the same department in FUTA.I thought I knew much about him until I realized I know little about him having gone through the revelation here. Even while he has not come out to refute anything, I shall be ready to shed some light on questions that am knowledgeable about him.
In the event that nobody ask any question, I might consider feeding you with stories about him.
TJ, this is Kola and I know you are reading.

Olatunji Olayeni Oluremi is a full time scammer, don't fall victim.
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Pauladex(m): 7:15am On Oct 12, 2018
You may wish to see the recent picture of O latunji Oluremi Olayeni

Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Pauladex(m): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Pauladex(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
Olayeni Oluremi Olatunji

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of Tunji Afuwape Of 21st Strategies, He Is A Fraud / What Can I Plant In Swampy Area / Large White Pigs For Sale In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.