Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment (22556 Views)

Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Apply For Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Recruitment (16 Positions) / 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment by guavaflakes: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
Cccc
Re: How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment by sahihameen2018(m): 11:13am On Jul 21, 2018
frankdoz22:
Yes its true! I was also interviewed yesterday. I think the job is slot based because I have a strong link that recommended me.
please what is the interview like generally, what questions where you asked, please
Re: How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment by 360degreess(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2018
i heard they are paying very well in this agency..
Re: How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment by Mohayaks: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
360degreess:
above 200k

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment by 360degreess(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
above 200k? wow thats great.do they pay end of the year allowance(13 month)?
Re: How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment by Yksoul(m): 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
IF AN AGENCY PAYS THIS AMOUNT, THEN MAJORITY WHO WORK THERE WERE RECOMMENDED OR COMING IN BY MAN KNOW MAN...
Re: How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment by guavaflakes: 5:47am On Jul 22, 2018
360degreess:

Foreign trips too
Re: How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment by Mohayaks: 11:20am On Jul 22, 2018
360degreess:
above 200k? wow thats great.do they pay end of the year allowance(13 month)?
Yea, it's among the best places to work in the F.G
Re: How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment by 360degreess(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
juicy agency then.but top politians will put eagle eyes on it
Re: How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment by Ataiz(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mohayaks:
Yea, it's among the best places to work in the F.G
Please, how sure are you about the "over 200k" salary? Hope it's not just an assumption?
Re: How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment by Snowkel(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
Pls who has a cover letter for dis agency should pls send me, Clarajameslove@gmail.com, God bless u
Re: How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment by Mohayaks: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ataiz:
Please, how sure are you about the "over 200k" salary? Hope it's not just an assumption?
100% sure
Re: How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment by 2el(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
When are they shortlisting for aptitude test ?
Re: How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment by chilax22: 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
I really don't know y we like rumour, someone will just wake up and fabricate lies and post, nobody has been interviewed, the list has been collated but yet to get approval.
Re: How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment by mhbabanna: 6:54am On Aug 03, 2018
chilax22:
I really don't know y we like rumour, someone will just wake up and fabricate lies and post, nobody has been interviewed, the list has been collated but yet to get approval.
Don't blame anybody for believing. Worst things like that have happened in terms of recruitment /replacement in Nigeria. So for those in the know of what usually happens during exercises like this it's no big deal but rather a norm in our dear nation
Re: How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment by akachianyim: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2018
*WORLD SAFETY ORGANIZATION*(WSO)

Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) considerations are vital to every enterprise. Moreover, HSE requirements in the workplace are laid down in a whole range of laws, regulations and guidelines. The employer has the primary responsibility for providing a suitable, safe working environment. We offer you these training at affordable rate.

*HSE 1, 2 & 3/Medic First Aid and CPR*
Fee: *N55,000*

Fee payable in installment 50% during registration and balance 50% on or before the last day of training.

*Training Duration four (4) days*

_Fee covers; refreshment, certification, training material and training._

*Registration is on and closes on 14th August 2018*

Training holds in;
*Lagos on 15th - 18th August 2018*
*Ibadan on 22nd - 25th August 2018*
_venue will be communicated before training date_

*Additional Benefit(s):*
* WSO Certified Training Associate Membership (free of charge)
* Free consultation (career path in Safety)

*NB! Only 20 Candidate will be admitted.*

Interested candidate should please call the contact(s) below for registration
*Ezekiel: 07056579722*
*Edwin: 08031883143*
Join the WhatsApp Group via the link below:
https:///69NrpZSmdTB4hpQiabcGo0
www.worldsafety.org

Re: How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment by guavaflakes: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hello all, any update?
Re: How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment by ddjay: 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
Re: How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment by Abdulmeenah: 11:32am On Oct 26, 2018
Plzz is there any news from nsrda about the just concluded recruitment they did
Re: How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment by 2el(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
Abdulmeenah:

Move on...

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment by ddjay: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
Abdulmeenah:
just do the needful in 2019 so that this impunity will stop in nigeria
Re: How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment by itiolasamuel: 6:40am On Feb 18, 2021
oyeezah:
hello please can I get a sample of the cover letter Itiolasamuel@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Answer The Question "Sell Me This Pen " In A Sales Interview? / Please I Need Direction To Etc Center Jkk Building, Lagos / Nigerian Police Salary Structure 2018 – See How NPF Pay Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.