Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 (58931 Views)

Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by TundeBricklayer: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:
ekiti people has spoken.....so be it......

Igbos go suffer oooooooo......fayemi done win ooooooo...lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

some people are daft.
Tell me how Igbos will suffer from Fayoso defeat?
This the same rubbish you guys were saying when Buhari won election 2015, that Igbos will suffer, last report on poverty and malnutrition cases in Nigeria Igbos were the least tribe and region affected, and they are most peaceful region according to UN report, those who were saying those rubbish are the ones suffering today. Soon we will be hearing how how Ekiti workers are complaining, also how Fayemi abolish anti grazing law in Ekiti and what have view, since APC took over Ondo can you compare Mimiko to Akeredolu? You guys are the ones feeling it not east.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 15, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Tell me how Igbos will suffer from Fayoso defeat?
This the same rubbish you guys were saying when Buhari won election 2015, that Igbos will suffer, last report on poverty and malnutrition cases in Nigeria Igbos were the least tribe and region affected, and they are most peaceful region according to UN report, those who were saying those rubbish are the ones suffering today. Soon we will be hearing how how Ekiti workers are complaining, also how Fayemi abolish anti grazing law in Ekiti and what have view, since APC took over Ondo can you compare Mimiko to Akeredolu? You guys are the ones feeling it not east.

can't u make difference between rhetorics and irony....

I tire 4 uoooOo....

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 15, 2018
bakila:

Cant?
ya
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by sogodihno: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2018
Baroba:

Another idiiot who sees Ndigbo in his wet dreams, why not focus on election in your little hamlet and leave Igbo man alone, believe it or not, we don't really care what happens or happened in Ekiti state..It doesn't determine our destiny..

indeed! that's why your kind protested in Owerri against the security manhandling Fayose.
SMH! Carrying Ekiti state for head like gala.
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by sogodihno: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2018
Baroba:

Another idiiot who sees Ndigbo in his wet dreams, why not focus on election in your little hamlet and leave Igbo man alone, believe it or not, we don't really care what happens or happened in Ekiti state..It doesn't determine our destiny..

indeed! that's why your kind protested in Owerri against the security manhandling Fayose.
SMH! Carrying Ekiti state matter for head like gala.
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by ollah2: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2018
Firefire:
Congratulations to Fayemi.

Goodbye to democracy in Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin

Dis you kiss democracy goodbye in 2014 when same method was used by PDP to win Ekiti?
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2018
gaby:

Bro our electioneering process is still very much a work in progress we all know, but trust me when I tell you that without those financial inducements the election would have been a charade.

You and I know how we think as Nigerians, a lot of folks would have chosen to chill at home than come out for the elections. Not the right way to get people out to vote though...but with the hunger in the land its safe to say the strategy was apt.

We'll get there no doubt when money politics stops been a part of our electioneering lexicon. That'll happen when every facet of our national lives has been adequately sorted and the poor would no longer rely on politicians doling out crumbs to buy their votes.
And when will that be? Not in the next 100 years. from what is happening now, And why couldn't we begin now? for us to get there it should begin NOW!

paying people to come out and vote isn't Democratic Atall!!. Infact, the whole votes should be cancelled as people didn't vote democraticaly. they were paid to vote.
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2018
BluntBoy:
Congrats Ekiti people. You did well by ensuring that that ponmo man leaves Ekiti politics for a while.

Wiseandtrue, take heart.
Una don rig now. You don dey happy undecided people's vote did not count in Ekiti

Impunity of the highest order

No wahala! Congratulations on your highest form of rigging so far!

Nigerians are watching

History never forgets

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by TundeBricklayer: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

can't u make difference between rhetorics and irony....

I tire 4 uoooOo....
sorry bro now I understand
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Neoteny(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2018
goshee:
please how many people were killed in Taraba massacre?

Do you mean fulanis or others?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by gaby(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2018
gypsey:
And when will that be? Not in the next 100 years. from what is happening now, And why couldn't we begin now? for us to get there it should begin NOW!

paying people to come out and vote isn't Democratic Atall!!. Infact, the whole votes should be cancelled as people didn't vote democraticaly. they were paid to vote.

You are very right my brother. Exactly how not paying workers salary for an upward of 8 months is undemocratic.

Everything get k-leg, an to manage any one wey get one small straight leg out of the two.
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2018
Nna mehn...
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2018
Berylpharm:

Advisers ke, he listens to no one.. He serves him right he thinks people are so gullible... U cant reap where u don't sow
he was busy building bridge cheesy
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Firefire(m): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2018
ollah2:

grin grin grin grin

Dis you kiss democracy goodbye in 2014 when same method was used by PDP to win Ekiti?

Good you are aware a particular 'method' was used by APC?

Where is the CHANGE and the promised 'FREE & FAIR' Election?

I repeat, Goodbye to democracy in Nigeria.

You people in the country should enjoy your CHAIN-GE. grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by jaxxy(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2018
ManirBK:
APC winning in Ekiti have laid a cornerstone for Buhari's reelection.
More surprise and heart attack awaits ipigs/PDP in 2019.
Haters/wailers how market?
Buhati till 2023!!!

The masses will not re enforce failure. Fayose failed in governing his state and buhari the country.
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by otokx(m): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2018
Congratulations to the Ekiti people.
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by EternalTruths: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2018
Itzmizbo:
My friend why will you say the election was not rigged when the illiterates buhari appointment as inec workers don't even know what they are doing when total number of votes was 316,019 and APC scored 197,459 and PDP scored 178,114 which is equal to 375,573. and u open your mouth to say the election was not rig. Nigeria is our country, we should stop killing it. this is not a welcome development to Nigeria at all.

Pls check well again and find out the source of your information.
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Kingsley1000(m): 9:52am On Jul 15, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Ayodele fayose the president general of NDIGBO worldwide have been defeated with his candidate, congrats to Ekiti people for breaking the shackles. Welcome to infrastructural development, bye bye to stomach infrastructure. Fayose is flying out tonight, asylum loading........

ipob miscreants won't like this

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7416021_img2260_jpeg408e7c9e8bc16c99bde02eb4f052a63e

may nigeria never again have this kind of useless tout as governor

you think jokers giving out clippers for barbers and keke napep is bad - then what do you say about turning a state into an idp camp

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Righteousness89(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2018
omaxiwola01:
Oga shut ur mouth joor....did u take ur time to research wat went down in 2014 b4 openin ur dirty ass mouth to spilt shit...u can go straight down to hell wit fayose nw dat d coast is clear...USELESS
If this is how Elections will be, YOU ARE NOT SAFE...
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Righteousness89(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2018
omaxiwola01:
Oga shut ur mouth joor....did u take ur time to research wat went down in 2014 b4 openin ur dirty ass mouth to spilt shit...u can go straight down to hell wit fayose nw dat d coast is clear...USELESS
If this is how Elections will be, YOU ARE NOT SAFE... mark this Words..
omaxiwola01:
If this is how Elections will be, YOU ARE NOT SAFE... mark these Words..
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by DeOTR: 9:57am On Jul 15, 2018
A well deserved victory for Fayemi.
He should prove himself worthy by not being a stooge to anyone.

I supported Fayemi to win in 2014 before he was rigged out. I hated Fayose and PDP for it.
He's more of an Uncle and Father to me but his romance with Buhari and the likelihood of Fulani cattle ranch in Ekiti is the reason I don't want him there. I'm of Ekiti ancestry. I don't want anything to do with Fulani.
Fayemi should understand that he is a governor of a state and should not necessarily take whatever policy proposition from the federal government. Giving land for cattle colony would be his undoing if he tries it.
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by adewamid: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2018
But sadly, We are we going in this country? When are we going to get it right? hummmmm.it's well.

gentlegenius:
In 2014, a PDP president, Jonathan was in power. Ekiti was ruled by APC. During the election in Ekiti, Jonathan sent massive military presence to Ekiti. Some APC chieftains were arrested a night before the election. Through this little help from the PDP president, PDP won in Ekiti.
In 2018, the president is APC while PDP is ruling Ekiti. Buhari has paid back fayose in the same coin Jonathan paid the APC in 2014. There was huge military presence in Ekiti, PDP chieftains were arrested a night before this election. Now Fayemi and APC are celebrating their victory, but what next...

The drama hasn't come to an end yet.

...Jonathan was voted out of office in 2015 after helping PDP to win Ekiti in 2014.
In the same way, Buhari will be voted out of office in 2019 after helping APC win Ekiti in 2018.

This will still not be the end of this drama.

... After Jonathan lost in 2015, the APC president that took over, appointed Fayemi who lost in Ekiti in 2014 as minister.
By the time buhari lost next year's election, the PDP president that will take over will certainly appoint Prof Eleka or perhaps Fayose as minister.
This is where the pattern will be completed.

Unfortunately, this is the kind of politics we play in Nigeria.
Sadly, This is where we find ourselves.
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Ugosample(m): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2018
Tareq1105:

Was it not a shame in 2014?
That's equally a shame
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by HeyCorleone(m): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2018
papoudaupolos:
That's how PMB respond to all the insults from Fayose

Ipod deceived GEJ with their online vote while they were in south Africa and Asia on deathrows.

Ipob deceived Kanu with their online chest beating while they were in Lagos hawking Gala.

Now the did again to Falose while they are busy with Baby factories.

What concerns Ipob with this?
lmao
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Righteousness89(m): 10:03am On Jul 15, 2018
maasoap:

Spare us the false alarm, we had elections in 2015. The only two places where there were bloodbaths was Rivers and akwa ibom states where PDP thugs were killing apc members before and during the elections. Internet doesn't forget, remember.

How? In what ways? Isolated elections conducted so far under Buhari had been less violent and more credible. You don't just come out and make blatant allegation against someone without hard facts. Buhari is not your typical Nigeria politicians, he doesn't mess around INEC's duty.
Yeah

Will you stop this crap, pls? Fayose wanted attention and he created a scene, simple. We're still asking for the videos or pictures of the molestation, no one has presented anything so far. Or, were there not journalists in his mop up rally? All what we saw was a broken hand and a broken neck that healed the following day.
With this Election, I'll Advice Everyone to know and Hold GOD like never before.... I rest my case
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Enice(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2018
SenorFax:
Political manipulations at its best.
It's federal against state, what do we expect.

The rich gets richer and the poorer gets screwed
This is Nigeria

Support Buhari at your own peril.
Time to find my way out of this Country.
if you know this why then do you keep thinking that PMB will be defeated in 2019.
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Neoteny(m): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2018
OboOlora:

Kolo, e say na multiple entry visa

Na true na
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by LZAA: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2018
bamoski:
Where are the gay morons on this forum.

Oya come and wank_to this. Na una go hear am las las

Cc: lzaa, immhotep etc

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by OmoEpe(m): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2018
Why is it that a lot of people don't understand the undertone of the elections? With a margin of less than 20000 voters, less than 3% of voters Fayose could have won conveniently and convincingly if he hadn't chased out some political heavy weight from the party in the state, he lost the elections to His megalomania and i must say he really deserve it

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Nwaide01: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2018
If with what's going on in this country people still chose suffering there is nothing I'll do order than wish them good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) / Meet Waliyah Abiola, Daughter Of Late MKO Abiola, Who Is A Music Artiste / ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.