Stats: 3,166,576 members, 7,865,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election (1762 Views)

Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election / We’ll Win Ekiti Governorship — SDP / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lordlestat:

Since when is there a rule book with an agreed metric system for sarcasm? grin
To each his own.
Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by Ziggylady(f): 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
uniqueboi:
Riggers are winners

Very true..thats why those in SW who are dreaming of voting out PMB via their PVC in 2019 because they have realised their 'mistake' are jokers who will waste their time standing under the sun for nothing

As for moi,i wont bother to vote next year anymore...IPOB were right on elections boycot in Nigeria afterall...

I will jejely pam in my apartment eating ofe-nsala and sipping champagne with my boo.

Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by Mikeross62: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
Exactly

Meanwhile excess rmb and yuan available
Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by Jokerman(m): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
modath:

I've been laughing for days at the noise & chest beating from people who cannot even point Ekiti out on a MAP... smiley

Fayose isn't/wasn't loved as much they have been fed, he only projected a false media image coupled with money from FG back then to deceive many of them crying all over social media now.....

You are back with this monicker abi??
Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
Kdon2:

Nigeria just begin the next trip into slavery and savagery. last 3 years ll be a child's play to what's going to hit the country from 2019.
that's what we said Iin 2003
Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ndonu101:
how much did Ekiti election cost?

why do we spend so much money on a process that means nothing?

if the election will not reflect the will of the people then lets cancel elections in Nigeria
so you think a ponmo cutting non salary paying governor is the will of the people?
I see
Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
If Buhari wins in 2019 then Nigeria don buy market be dat....
we survived obj and Jonathan
we will survive buhari
Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
we survived obj and Jonathan
we will survive buhari
Bro, Buhari is worst not for the Nation's present economy break down but for not showing concern to our cries with some issues like SARS and herdsmen
Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Bro, Buhari is worst not for the Nation's present economy break down
our economy broke down since 1960 after easy oil money not buhari

but for not showing concern to our cries with some issues like SARS and herdsmen
Jonathan and obj did not show concern during militanCy
kidnapping
bakassi boys
opc
Omo onile
tribal war (Ife modakeke ijaw itsekiri Fulani TiV)
armed robbery
one chance
night bus
child mortality from malaria
so nothing new
the idea is to punish PDP not bring them back after 4 years

Uba Sani Defeats Shehu Sani To Win Kaduna Central Senatorial Ticket / Throwback: Obasanjo Speaks About Buhari’s Certificate Issue / Appointment Of Northern IG,another Injustice On South- Na-allah Mohammed Zagga