Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! (4785 Views)

Re:lng Test, Speed Is The Key / Lng Test; Speed Is The Key / Lng Recruitment Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by sweetstjoy(f): 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2007
[b]Dear Nairalanders,
The LNG test is the simplest test ive ever done, but the time is so limited, so what matters in the test is speed and accuracy, no negative marking cos you can choose any answer but no random selection.
there were 4 segments, verbal reasoning - 48 questions in 25mins. personnel battery , 40 questions in 7 mins.
numerical/ quant reasoning 35 ques in 35 mins and the same personnel , 50 questions in 10 mins

so you have to be as fast as possible, for those yet to write,
i wish you all the best, it was actually fun! smiley[/b]
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by babyfaze09: 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2007
Thanks for the info.

You are da bomb.
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by babyfaze09: 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2007
What part of the test is "personnel battery"?

Could you pls let us know how this section looks like?

Thanks again.
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by aahmed112: 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2007
hey sweetstjoy, u sound quite elated. Thanx a mill for dis, at least u were d first to get back to us;
and laid 2 rest the speculation of the discipline-specific testing. But one quick one; can u pls jus let us in the 'personal battery', wat is dat about?

Cheers and i guess u c urself in der already!
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by nkemakolam: 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2007
pls lets know more on the personnel test, thanks so much
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by Miketomi: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2007
Sweetjoy, thanks for the info.
It is quite selfless of you.
You are simply great.
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by sweetstjoy(f): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2007
the personel whatever is like this, error detection example
1.my name is joy(handwritten) My naem is Joy(typed)
the differences will be the answer.
now you have 5 options a. omission, b. addition, c. transposition, d. capitalisation and e. no error
therefore this question has 2 answers, c and d.
more like that so you just have to be fast some have long sentences and figures, so i advise cram the options now so you dont need to go back on them once you see any cap error you know already it
thave a nice day
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by babyfaze09: 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2007
sweetstjoy,

I want to say on-behalf of this forum, a BIG THANK YOU for finding time to let us know how the test looks like and also the further explanation you gave to "personnel battery".

God will surely reward you.

Success is our in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by dungar: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2007
sweetstsjoy u are d bomb, dis act that u have done shall never go in vain.by d special grace of God u will pass d test and we will all b invited again 4 d next stage.if u dont mind i will want u 2 b my family friend because u are a God sent. my number is 08036065031.
thanks.
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by Aproko(f): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2007
sweetstjoy, you are da bomb.thanks for the info.we are really gratefull.we pray for your success in this stage and the stages to come.
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by chidiukah: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2007
hi joy,thanks once again onbehalf of all the landers.i wish a most successful outing,aswell as everyother lander.we shall excel.just believe it.enjoy urselfs and study hard.
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by pimp(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2007
thanks so much dear, God will surely reward u abundantly!!
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by nkemakolam: 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2007
God bless you sweetestjoy, I'll see u during the training!
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by sweetstjoy(f): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2007
:oi cant believe all these,im so touched by all the blessins, may God see us all through,its important to be ur brothers keeper and i tell you this forum has helped me alot so i ve to help wen i can
thanks alot
one love

nkemakolam,
so be it. your faith has answered for you
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by okhade: 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2007
Joy thank you.You are the best.May God bless you for sharing this vital info with us all.
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by teekay: 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2007
joy is right, the test is simply a speed test and anyone who wrote the ecobank test shouldnt have a problem wit dis one, for the battery test man work wit ur eyes as fast as u can at least be able to do half the questions, which u all the best of luck, see all @ the top, apart from speed, the ultimate! is Gods GRACE n FAVOUR so i suggest u commit all to him, see ya @ trainin, my prospective NLNG collegue, lol make una no blame me i got to claim am, who is wit me on this?
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by Traffic: 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2007
my dearest sweetjoy, thanks.because u've done this that smile that depicts sweetness will never cease from ur lips.
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by creationxt(m): 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2007
Sweetstjoy you have just got yourself confirmed success. You will fly, your are so generous. God has blessed you immensely.
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by alligator(m): 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2007
Joy,u're truly sweet! the alligator and all well-meaning nairalanders are eternally grateful to u for sharing this vital info.Ur expectations shall not be cut off cos u have a sweet heart.One luv.One God.One LNG! Big up
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by Chiseb: 2:59am On Mar 27, 2007
The personnel battery test was even more easier than the verbal and numerical reasoning. It is all about detecting errors in a sentence or passage which is supposed to be an exact duplicate of an original sentence or passage. this could be omission, addition, capitalization,substitution/transposition errors or no error at all. I bet u, u will be glad after the test. meet u at d top cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by jidegirl(f): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2007
Sweetstjoy, you are simply one in a million. God bless you. But pls, what do you mean ny Same Personnel?
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by mmarcel(m): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2007
Sweetjoy, do you mean that the personnel battery test can have two answers? Was that stated in the instructions?
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by amachiks(m): 11:49am On Mar 27, 2007
Sweatjoy, You are greatly blessed in Jesus name!
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by adrian5(m): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2007
Thanks a billion!!

But whats up with that personnel battery, is it like shapes of what?
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by lolaben(m): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2007
Thanks a million sweetjoy, God will always place you ahead and on top wherever u find urself in this life. Ur a life saver. Im really grateful. bye
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by sweetstjoy(f): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2007
adrain5,
read my second post on this same topic, i explained it.
mmarcel,
yes the personnel battery can have two answers.
one love
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by Alwaysme1: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2007
Sweetstjoy, u are rlly a darling. Tnks.
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by dungar: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2007
My sister(JOY) God will continue 2 bless u and ur family, u are 2 defended 2 b a victim.10x so much, if not 4 u i wouldnt have been able 2 b really fast in d bartery test. God bless u. we shall meet in training in d united states of america.
my dear its not our fault, 2 b there.
ALL NAIRALANDERS I WISH U ALL D BEST.

U KNOW WHAT AS FAR AS U ARE A MEMBER OF THIS GREAT MINDS. U WILL MAKE IT
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by nkemakolam: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2007
dunger, It's like u did yours 2day. Someone said it's not possible 2 finish. how true is dat?
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by mmarcel(m): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2007
, Can we hear from those who took the exam today. Is it the same format describe by our dearest Sweetheart, tongue no Sweetsixten, cry no, Sweething, shocked eh, no, ok SweetJoy. grin

Sweetmmmm you can still respond if you have head from those that wrote today.
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by nkemakolam: 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2007
sweetjoy how are feeling 2day. hope u're getting ready 4 the next test
Re: Lng Test, Speed Is The Key! by nduadiele: 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2007
please fellow members who wrote the test today can we get any info from you guys,so we can know if its the same format.God will crown our efforts with our heart desire. smiley wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

NEMA Salary!!! / The Reason For The Delay In Ndlea Recruitment / Massive Recruitment For Key Distributors At CHI Limited, July 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.