Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Dele Momodu Shares Photo Of His Three Sons, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Shares Photo Of His Three Sons, Fans React (2310 Views)

Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures / Sophia Momodu Shares Photo With Imade, Says "No Stress, No Drama" / Davido 1st Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu Shares Sexy Underwear Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Shares Photo Of His Three Sons, Fans React by chinochizzy: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2018
Nigerian philanthropist, journalist and businessman, Chief Dele Momodu, who recently launch three of his books, took to Instagram to share photos of himself and his three sons as he appreciate all those who were present at the event.

He wrote, “My sons ENIAFE, ENIKOREWAFUNMI and ENITANYOLE MOMODU…
What a glorious day yesterday at the launch of three of my books… Thanks to everyone who made it a joyous and unforgettable event…
Pix by koya Adegbite”.
However the Ovation magazine boss’ fans had some things to say about the pictures

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Photo Of His Three Sons, Fans React by magknox(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2018
This children dey feed on fertilizer. OMG, round balls

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Photo Of His Three Sons, Fans React by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2018
Like father like son.. cheesy grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Photo Of His Three Sons, Fans React by magknox(m): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2018
Na only breast I dey see here o
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Photo Of His Three Sons, Fans React by VERQUEST111: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2018
biggie biggie
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Photo Of His Three Sons, Fans React by thorpido(m): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
He ought to help his children cut down on their sizes.It won't be good for their health especially when they get above 40yrs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"I Bring The Fire, You Can Have The Flames"- Bambam Slays In Eye-catching Outfit / Bambam Shares Adorable Pics Wit Her Hubby, Teddya As She Shows Off Her Baby Bump / “the Grammy Award Is Yours In Jesus Name” - Davido Prays For Burnaboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.