Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 (62304 Views)

2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election / INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by buhariguy(m): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
jbtobsyn:

You people are the ones making the politicians to attack each other. Pls can you tell me one constitutional breach that Fayose committed that would warrant him to be in prison.
efcc has dust the poultry 1.3b case file.
4b dansukigate
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by Andesco(m): 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
The only lesson that made little sense there is no.1.
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by skales67(m): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
[s]
edupedia:

...very useless untruthful story..hopefully, one day u Igbos will be more serious about politics
[/s]

Just read the trash you typed over again to yourself and see if it makes sense.

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by chrisskynet(m): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
uba1991:
go Bleep ur maamaa
Hahahahaha Like the way you do fucck your mama and grandma right lol. Thanks motherfucckker, grandmafuccker but I'll pass werey.
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by blazer2018: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
BALLOSKI:
Lesson 6: whenever you have opportunity, be good to people because you don't know what tomorrow holds.

In 2014, Fayose was everything deadly towards the members of APC in that state. Fast forward to 2018, he's at the receiving end; he's crying wolf - he's in neck collar - he's looking for sympathy votes. Unfortunately for him, none of this worked.

Mark my word: Fayose would observe the 2019 election from his prison cell.

Someone that is already mapping out strategy on how to escape to Cotonou... grin

I am not sure i saw his wife beside him yesterday...has she relocated with d kids? grin
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by uba1991: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
namet:
Citizens of a state don't usually think it will augur well for them if an incumbent installs his successor in Nigeria.

The reason to vote against Fayose was predicated on this basic premise, not because APC is doing good in creating jobs, stopping fulani killings across the country, and ending the economic hardship brought about by Buhari's incompetence and cluelessness.

2019 will be referendum on Buhari and APC. Nigerians will decide whether they want this economic hardship and killings by fulanis to continue. Period!

Nigerians will decide whether they enjoy buying high prices of petrol and kerosene or whether the prices of food should be what Buhari and APC has foisted on them.

Nigerians will decide in 2019 whether they want a sick president to waste their country's money on treating himself and providing healthcare for his family instead of build a hospital in Nigeria.

Aside from the ass-licking zombies in NW and NE, I don't see any other geopolitical zone in the country that will support the abject failure and disgrace that is APC and Buhari
2019 is not far, u guys ll cry again. no pig can stop buhari
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by uba1991: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
tommorrow all d hospitals in igbo land ll b full because a yoruba man lost erection. hahahaaaa what a useless pigs
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ass lickers in NW and NE alone cannot win election for Buhari. 2019 is not 2015 where Nigerians were lied to and bamboozled into supporting a dead wood president like Buhari. Face that reality!

uba1991:
2019 is not far, u guys ll cry again. no pig can stop buhari
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by jbtobsyn(m): 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
buhariguy:
efcc has dust the poultry 1.3b case file.
4b dansukigate
OK but if truly EFCC is a neutral agency and not APC's dogs,then they should have brought up this matter before now.
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by buhariguy(m): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
jbtobsyn:

OK but if truly EFCC is a neutral agency and not APC's dogs,then they should have brought up this matter before now.
but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra PDP were shouting immunity.

That is why efcc said immunity is now turn apart.

And thief fayose were trying to escape since he received the warning.
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by SouthEastFacts: 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
edupedia:

...ethnic jealousy... U were born with it... That's why we will always be in opposite camps...
We can't be jealous of people that really needs help.

You are too myopic. You will understand the consequences of that action soon.

In SE we have APC, PDP and APGA.

This is what is called political sophistication.

If Buhari wins in 2023, SE is taking APC Presidential ticket. Nothing will stop it.

2019 SE will take PDP Vice President Ticket. If Buhari fails, then SE will become VP and take the Presidency in 2027.
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by SouthEastFacts: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
buhariguy:
but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra PDP were shouting immunity.

That is why efcc said immunity is now turn apart

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by 100kobo(m): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
6th lesson: grab your PVC now. All that is needed for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing #word

See my signaturewink
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by buhariguy(m): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

We can't be jealous of people that really needs help.

You are too myopic. You will understand the consequences of that action soon.

In SE we have APC, PDP and APGA.

This is what is called political sophistication.

If Buhari wins in 2023, SE is taking APC Presidential ticket. Nothing will stop it.

2019 SE will take PDP Vice President Ticket. If Buhari fails, then SE will become VP and take the Presidency in 2027.
and if you put your eggs in different basket instead of one to guarantee Igbo's APC ticket.

SW may slash the opportunity from SE.
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by SouthEastFacts: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
buhariguy:
and if you put your eggs in different basket instead of one to guarantee Igbo's APC ticket.

SW may slash the opportunity from SE.
Unless you are a learner in Nigeria political history, after the Hausas it is Ndi Igbo in political alliance and sophistication.

We took a chance with GEJ. We were aware he will lose. But we prefer to swim and sink with a brother.

If there is something you can't take away from Ndi Igbo, it is political loyalty. We are not traitorous and we respect and honour our commitments.

Now there is no GEJ again, watch and see if Yorubas can match Ndi Igbo in any political sophistry.

The two times we trashed Awolowo, he had to resort into planning a coup 2 times.

First was against the government of Nnamdi/Azikiwe with the help of Ghana and he was imprisoned.

But one thing SW media will never tell you is that the 1966 coup was carried out to install Awolowo.

1 Like

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by jbtobsyn(m): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
buhariguy:

That is why efcc said immunity is now turn apart.

And thief fayose were trying to escape since he received the warning.
Don't call oppositions pigs. If you promised change,you should be different. Everyone has the right to their opinions. For me,Buhari is no no by 2019.
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by PropertyDeals(f): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Esteemed Investor,
Interesting.
You can check my signature below in blue and reach out to us.
For Further Enquiries call:
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by deomelo: 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2018

"• Lagos = APC
• Ogun = APC
• Ondo = APC
• Osun = APC
• Oyo = APC

And now Ekiti

SW is now a one big happy family..

All that matters....

grin
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by CodeTemplar: 12:16am On Jul 16, 2018
deomelo:
"• Lagos = APC • Ogun = APC • Ondo = APC • Osun = APC • Oyo = APC
And now Ekiti

SW is now a one big happy family..
All that matters....

grin
Family under the lie lie canopy. I salute your optimism in APC.
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 16, 2018
Your father yansh. God punish you bastard.

Doyin2:

You are highly insane.

Why are the killings only majorly from APC states?
Why will APC kill its support base?

Zamfara,Sokoto,Borno,Benue,Plateau,Kaduna,

Even a fool should suspect the opposition,if at all.

Whereas,the herdsmen killings are at least 20 years old.

If PDP could not stop the killings in 16years,why are idiots like you blaming Buhari in 3 years?because he is Fulani abi?

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by EternalTruths: 6:30am On Jul 16, 2018
Ugosample:

You see am
and we are supposed to be "one country"

Nobody should be disqualified from the post based on ethnicity but ability

But hey it's NIGERIA
A country with many half animals

That is why I support Biafra.
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by bakila: 6:36am On Jul 16, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Your dumbness and stoopidity is divinely gifted I swear! You have dubiously shied away from the questions I asked..typical of your type.
Why are you so rash and abusive?
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:43am On Jul 16, 2018
bakila:

Why are you so rash and abusive?
I do not tolerate or entertain the charades of phools, lest they think they are wise in their phoolishness..
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by bakila: 6:55am On Jul 16, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

I do not tolerate or entertain the charades of phools, lest they think they are wise in their phoolishness..
You may be talking to your relation, boss, customer, client or admirer and the internets records this and keep. It may hunt you in the future, please desist from feeling so better of in anonymous mode.
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by Henitan24(f): 4:28am On Jul 17, 2018
Rigel95:
The only lesson here is the fact that you are biased and your opinion is bollocks op.

hi crushes cheesy
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by MrSly(m): 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
edupedia:

Three things are worrying u.... the witches of village, tramadol and codeine... Go beg them and stop using the other equally deadly pair....thereafter come back to N/L to discuss like a normal human being.... Shiorr
Your chronic addiction is your inability to control your excetre at the mention of your Fulani master. Awon afonja Yoruba moslem that cannot site the moon, stop smoking weed and drinking cowdung. Then come back to NL for more reasonable discussion. Coward!!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by BALLOSKI: 6:28am On Jul 19, 2018
Balet:

By God's grace
amen
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by BALLOSKI: 6:30am On Jul 19, 2018
jbtobsyn:

You people are the ones making the politicians to attack each other. Pls can you tell me one constitutional breach that Fayose committed that would warrant him to be in prison.
we shall see.
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by BALLOSKI: 6:33am On Jul 19, 2018
jbtobsyn:

we shall see. He has a case to answer. What he got from Dasuki, the poultry case and other infractions he might have committed while in office.
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by BALLOSKI: 6:35am On Jul 19, 2018
blazer2018:

Someone that is already mapping out strategy on how to escape to Cotonou... grin

I am not sure i saw his wife beside him yesterday...has she relocated with d kids? grin
madam fit don move with children ooo. She no even show face for PU.

1 Like

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by blazer2018: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2018
BALLOSKI:
madam fit don move with children ooo. She no even show face for PU.

As in ehn...they saw d sign of their impending defeat and i guess they ported b4 d polls...u know it's easier to fight as a lone soldier than having ur loved ones around u; they are his weakness.

He's fighting the fight of his life; whether he wins or loses will determine his political future...hence, he doesn't want his weakness to be used against him... grin
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by BALLOSKI: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
blazer2018:

As in ehn...they saw d sign of their impending defeat and i guess they ported b4 d polls...u know it's easier to fight as a lone soldier than having ur loved ones around u; they are his weakness.

He's fighting the fight of his life; whether he wins or loses will determine his political future...hence, he doesn't want his weakness to be used against him... grin

true! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan / Lady Arrested As Buhari Visits Lagos For Trying To Use A Bridge Shut Down / This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.