Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 (62299 Views)

2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election / INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by ud4u: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
The lesson here is that APC can never allow a credible election in Nigeria, but God pass them. 2019 election will be hot, l
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by MikelIbe: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
one party system without a matching opposition is bad for everyone.
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by Emvico34: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
6... Most of the sai babarians won't witness 2020 if buhari wins next year's election

2 Likes

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by MrMystrO(m): 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
Kingosytex:
6. Nigerians Should Learn That There Is Nothing Like A Free And Fair Election. The Parties Involved Must Rig But The Highest Rigger Will Always Win
7. Nigerians Should Also Learn That Elections Are Done In Aso Rock And Not In Their Respective Polling Units, you can ask OBJ or Bubu For Clarification
8. We Should Also Learn That INEC is not independent
9. Nigerians Should Also Learn That Federal Might Is Much Greater Than The State Might.
10. Nigerians Should Also Learn That You Can't Mess With Bubu And Go Scot Free.
11.Finally Nigeria Should Learn That All Polithiefcians Are Thesame

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by chrisskynet(m): 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
obi58:

How foolish can people get?

Someone called you a lazy Nigerian youth and you are still shamelessly supporting him.

Before your very eyes, herdsmen are slaughtering communities and nothing is being done and you are praying for continuity.

No wahala that change you are canvassing for will soon reach you.

Afonjas no get sense na.. Derez nothing different between dem and almajiri.. Same illiterate behaviour, no sense of reasoning and ass lickers..

1 Like

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by uba1991: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
chrisskynet:

Afonjas no get sense na.. Derez nothing different between dem and almajiri.. Same illiterate behaviour, no sense of reasoning and ass lickers..
go Bleep ur maamaa
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by MikelIbe: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

There is no lesson to learn here....the only lesson to learn is for people like Goodluck Jonathan who said his ambition is not worth the blood of Nigerians..

Nigerians does not deserve such magnanimity and good sportsmanship..yet.

Spirit of sportsmanship in politics and governance has ended, welcome to politics in which the end justifies the means.
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by Kingsley1000(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
MikelIbe:
And ever since then the largest economy in African has gone into reverse mode and is now the country with the highest number of poor people in the world. Up APC !!
THIS IPOB MISCREANT IS STILL WAILING.I PITY YOUR LIFE grin
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by uridadole: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
AmiciLord:
Ekiti be ready for herdsmen invasion without any form of resistance from your government.

Fayose u are in hot water o grin
Herdsmen, a myth. There is nothing like that except fayose himself joins his PDP colleagues to unleash such terror on his own people so as to calumny APC, buhari and perhaps fayemi just as obtains in benue and other states.
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by skales67(m): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
LESSON 6: IGBOS CANNOT BE TOYED AND PLAYED BY PARTY POLITHIEFIANS LIKE YORUBAS!

They wanted to try this rubbish in Anambra but were skeptical about it because they knew the implications but in this case, see how they rubbished the people of Ekiti by toying with their votes overnight.

If Oshiomohle thinks he is powerful, let him try that sh*t on the South East.
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by chinchum(m): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
Bizibi:
abeg,both parties always rig elections in Nigeria. The best rigger always win QED.
That's not deep, just a convenient thing to say
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by SouthEastFacts: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
salvationproject:

The most-anticipated Ekiti governorship election have come to past and finally a winner have emerge governor-elect in the person of Dr. Fayemi Kayode of the APC but looking at the various intriguing dramas that preceded the election, below are five things Nigerian can learn in preparation for 2019.

1. This Is Oshiohmole First Victory

I hope you must have learnt that this is Oshiohmole’s first victory as APC chairman, you should also learn that he is determined to win more.

2. APC/Buhari Is Definitely Going To Win 2019

I believe I don’t need to echo this to the ears of those who are hoping that Nigerians are tired of Buhari/APC and therefore they will lose 2019 elections. If truly Nigerians are tired, who then voted in the Ekiti election that led to APC winning one of the thought formidable household of PDP.

3. 2019 election will be war in disguise

Just for Ekiti state election, 30000 policemen + other security agencies and tough security equipment were deployed. 36 plus FCT (37) multiply by 30000 equals 1110000 policemen needed for 2019. That means our policemen are not even an inch enough for 2019.

4. Many Nigerians Will Want To Commit Suicide

To those who have made up their mind that Buhari must leave in 2019 or they kill themselves.

5. No Formidable Power Yet To Match The Federal Might

If APC can defeat Eleka/Fayose, a formidable power in Ekiti state where Fayose bragged that he controls 80% of the state, I see no reasons why they will not win in a federation where no formidable power is already in place but election is about ten(10) months away.

Add Your Own Lessons Below.

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/5-lessons-nigerians-should-learn-from-the-ekiti-state-governorship-election-for-2019/

6. PDP won Ekiti in 2014 but lost Presidential election next year.
7. Yorubas are not as sophisticated as they are making us to believe.
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by anigold(m): 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

There is no lesson to learn here....the only lesson to learn is for people like Goodluck Jonathan who said his ambition is not worth the blood of Nigerians..

Nigerians does not deserve such magnanimity and good sportsmanship..yet.

truth...
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by Otis540(m): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
(1) That back to back is no more guaranteed in Nigeria election.

(2) That; For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. math. 7:2

(3)That in 2014 the ruling Fayemi lose to an opposition Fayose, and in 2018, the ruling Fayose lose to the opposition Fayemi. So in 2019, the history will certainly repeat itself. #Noback2back
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by blazesam(m): 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
USE UR PVCs wisely. it vry important
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by saintandsinnerz: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
salvationproject:

The most-anticipated Ekiti governorship election have come to past and finally a winner have emerge governor-elect in the person of Dr. Fayemi Kayode of the APC but looking at the various intriguing dramas that preceded the election, below are five things Nigerian can learn in preparation for 2019.

I hope you must have learnt that this is Oshiohmole’s first victory as APC chairman, you should also learn that he is determined to win more.

I believe I don’t need to echo this to the ears of those who are hoping that Nigerians are tired of Buhari/APC and therefore they will lose 2019 elections. If truly Nigerians are tired, who then voted in the Ekiti election that led to APC winning one of the thought formidable household of PDP.

Just for Ekiti state election, 30000 policemen + other security agencies and tough security equipment were deployed. 36 plus FCT (37) multiply by 30000 equals 1110000 policemen needed for 2019. That means our policemen are not even an inch enough for 2019.

To those who have made up their mind that Buhari must leave in 2019 or they kill themselves.

If APC can defeat Eleka/Fayose, a formidable power in Ekiti state where Fayose bragged that he controls 80% of the state, I see no reasons why they will not win in a federation where no formidable power is already in place but election is about ten(10) months away.

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/5-lessons-nigerians-should-learn-from-the-ekiti-state-governorship-election-for-2019/

You are a poor writer, go back to school
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by Bizibi(m): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
chinchum:
That's not deep, just a convenient thing to say
yea!!! At least I didn't hide it.
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by uba1991: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

You my friend is an Asswipe of epic proportion...ipob supported abacha?? Where were you when they supported GEJ and he won with block votes? Where were you when they supported yaradua too and he won? All these bloody political neophytes littering everywhere.
small boy. when igbo march a one million [1000000] march for abacha where were u? oh sorry i forgot iam talking to a foolish small boy who only start politics when buhari defeated MR CLUELESS

1 Like

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by MikelIbe: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
hollywater:
Take your God forsaken The presidency 2023.Igbo's ate not slaves.
President has not removed a single poverty from the whole north and neither did OBJ do that in the West. And if an Igbo becomes a president whenever, it will still nor do that. What will do that is freedom and justice to plan your education,Agriculture ,industry in states or regions etc within the entity Nigeria. That is what the Sovereign National Conference and restructuring is about. Without it the S west, S east and north central will remain slaves., which is bad for the whole country by extension. APC that promised a constitutional conference has killed it.
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by karlboss: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
InvestorO:
GET YOUR PVC!GET YOUR PVC!! This is the best you people can do,recycling thieves and roques,you are all MAD....Anyone whoever recommend people getting pvc on any social medial platform shall never be well with such fellow,Stay at your home,hustle hard,provide for your family and never send the politicians, the elites,the pastors,imams,GO's...they are all THIEVES,and when you hustle hard enough and to be able to leave Nigeria,LEAVE...Nigeria will never work,this bad nigeria is fetching the politicians,elites and religion leaders money....NIGERIA WILL NEVER WORK,nor carry nigeria matter for head....Hustle hard to provide for your family

Or run away from Nigeria. Added

1 Like

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by Bizibi(m): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
uridadole:

Herdsmen, a myth. There is nothing like that except fayose himself joins his PDP colleagues to unleash such terror on his own people so as to calumny APC, buhari and perhaps fayemi just as we have in benue and other states.
a myth,wonderful!!!!
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by Positivepoint(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
igbodefendercom:
Buhari will win the presidency in 2019, while a Nigerian of Igbo extraction will win in 2023.

we will never vote an igbo in any election. stop dreaming
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by alen4smith(m): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
salvationproject:

Jusilentti state election, 30000 policemen + other security agencies and tough security equipment were deployed. 36 plus FCT (37) multiply by 30000 equals 1110000 policemen needed for 2019. That means our policemen are not even an inch enough for 2019.

silence does not portray weakness
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by comradewanle(m): 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
MrMystrO:
What? You mean IPOB Won't vote out Buhari next year? I'm dead

It's is advisable for IPOB to support PMB nw .....so they can negotiate presidency come 2023.
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by uba1991: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
VULCAN:
Unlike you I was old enough to vote for Abiola back then and Igbos voted for him en masse. Everyone loved Abiola

I know you threw that in to deceive the kids here
So let me counter it.

ABIOLA only won one state in d south east. Google is ur friend u can pls check d result of 1993 election
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
uba1991:
small boy. when igbo march a one million [1000000] march for abacha where were u? oh sorry i forgot iam talking to a foolish small boy who only start politics when buhari defeated MR CLUELESS
Your dumbness and stoopidity is divinely gifted I swear! You have dubiously shied away from the questions I asked..typical of your type.
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by Omoboricash(m): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
papoudaupolos:
The most important lesson to learn is don't let Ipob miscreants support you. Failure will befall your course.

They did it To GEJ
They done it Kanu
And now they do it to Fayose and eleke.

They are fake like their products.
They did the same thing to Jimi Agbaje in Lagos. The loss woefully
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by Mechejy: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
[quote author=salvationproject post=69396026]

[ yes it had come and gone with the evil party emerging as the winner due to massive rigging but dont forgetthat APC may not have the opportunity to rig federal election when big wigs are involved. Is true buhari relation is the chairman but that cant save him. sure he APC will try hard to rig but natural forces must be against them and terrorist president buhari
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by MrSly(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
papoudaupolos:
The most important lesson to learn is don't let Ipob miscreants support you. Failure will befall your course.

They did it To GEJ
They done it Kanu

IPOB or no IPOB, as long as fulani colonial are concerned anybody of afonja origin must be always to be the coward at the end. Imagine losing election to rejected party and persons just because some 30k hungry looking fellow were sent to your state. I remember anambra state whose incumbent governor then was from apga but he won the election. Even when numerous policemen were sent and his security guards withdrawn, sensed the imminent rigging attempt, he was strong and sent a firm warning to the centre and reminded them of the possible outcome aftermath of rigging the election to the favour the ruling party at the centre. At the end he won in all 21 LGAs of the state. That's how we know strong men not those who talk and cry for tear gas. I am not surprise PDP lost in afonja state. They have got no balls.
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by MrSly(m): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
papoudaupolos:

They did it To GEJ
They done it Kanu

IPOB or no IPOB, as long as fulani colonial are concerned anybody of afonja origin must always be the coward at the end. Imagine losing election to rejected party and persons just because some 30k hungry looking fellow were sent to your state. I remember anambra state whose incumbent governor then was from apga but he won the election. Even when numerous policemen were sent and his security guards withdrawn, sensed the imminent rigging attempt, he was strong and sent a firm warning to the centre and reminded them of the possible outcome aftermath of rigging the election to the favour the ruling party at the centre. At the end he won in all 21 LGAs of the state. That's how we know strong men not those who talk and cry for tear gas. I am not surprise PDP lost in afonja state. They have got no balls.
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by Bianda24: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
dingbang:
1. Don't rely solely on your political father

2. Don't underestimate federal might..

3. A sitting governor cannot help you

4. The masses have the final say

5. God's choice is the ultimate.

First bank customers, I got great information you would like. Please click the link on my signature to get onboard. Thanks as you do so

Was it the masses that have the final say in Elitist or the Federal might
Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by MikelIbe: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
[quote author=Mechejy post=69402175][/quote] APC cannot toy with my state. I ain't A..f..o...n..j..a

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) / Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) / Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.