Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,724 members, 7,865,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Passing The Test Of Submission To Leadership - Luke 13:15 - 16 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Passing The Test Of Submission To Leadership - Luke 13:15 - 16 (195 Views)

Extreme Wife's Submission To Her Husband According To The New Covenant. / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / Passing The Torch : Evang.daniel Konleda Succeeded Evang. Boonke In CFAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Passing The Test Of Submission To Leadership - Luke 13:15 - 16 by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2018
The major key that determines who gets to his purpose and who stays with his problem is the key of leadership. That is what you see in verse 15; the man loses his ox or his ass from the stall and leads him away to watering.

Look at these three words – ‘lead’, ‘away’, ‘to watering’. The watering place is the place of purpose. That is where a man’s blessing, fulfilment, purpose, and prosperity is located in life. The Bible says “leadership takes him away”; away from what? Away from his problem to his purpose.

Have you found the leadership God has chosen for you and you are fully submitted to that leadership? The mark that somebody is following divine leadership correctly is that the distance is increasing between him and his former problems, so much that you don’t even see them in his life again. If you are still grappling with your former problems over and over again, you are not passing the test of submission to leadership. That is why you find today in many miracle rallies and miracle services and others, people that are disobedient; who think that prayer can get them what they are losing through disobedience.

Jonah was running from the will of God, he joined a boat, and the storms began, all the people were in panic but for Jonah, who was looking for a miracle rally or prayer to bail him out of the storm; but that was not the solution. The only thing that stopped the storm was to do the will of God. There are people today that are running from the purpose of God for their lives and they are looking for somebody to pray a miracle prayer for them. God doesn’t work against Himself. This is one of the ways that you can know what a genuine miracle is, and what is a counterfeit miracle. A counterfeit miracle (or magic) is trying to solve people’s problems for them without demanding that they repent of their negative lifestyle and calling them to repentance. Genuine miracle will solve your problem and call you to repentance at the same time.

There are four things I want you to meditate on this morning. The problem, the leadership, the process and the place of watering. As you recognize the leadership God has placed in your life and submit to the process God is taking you through under that leadership, through them you will surely get to your place of watering.

PRAYER: Lord, open my eyes to see the leadership you have placed in my life to lead me to watering. I receive grace to embrace every process you are taking me through, and go through them in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Chronicles 19:1-21:30, Romans 2:25-3:8, Psalm 11:1-7, Proverbs 19:10-12

Rev. Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Kukah Donates Relief Materials To Katsina Flood Victims / Nigeria Ranks 14th Among Countries That Persecute Christians-world Watch List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.