Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Ekiti 2018 Election: I Will Restore Ekiti Values - Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Election: I Will Restore Ekiti Values - Fayemi (768 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country / Lawan: FG Will Restore Peace, Sanity In Two Months / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti 2018 Election: I Will Restore Ekiti Values - Fayemi by Quickjobs(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2018
The governor-elect of the just concluded Ekiti State Governorship election, John Kayode Fayemi, has described his victory in Saturday’s governorship election as one for reclaiming the land and restoring Ekiti values.

Fayemi made this known while addressing newsmen in Isan-Ekiti shortly after he was declared the winner of the governorship polls. He said;

"The victory of this election, I believe, is for reclaiming the land and restoring the values of our people.

“Our values in Ekiti are respect for our leaders, commitment to our people, non brigandage, nor criminality and so on."

"This victory is a victory for all, it is not a victory for only Gov. Kayode Fayemi, it is a victory for all the Ekiti people."

He also described his victory as significant to the future of democracy in Nigeria. he added;

“This was just not an Ekiti election, I want people to understand that this election has a lot of significance to the future of democracy in Nigeria."

"The fact that we have witnessed a free, fair and transparent election process has huge importance for similar exercises like Osun State next door to us and eventually the national elections in February 2019."

The governor-elect thanked all the APC leaders, including President Muhammadu Buhari, National Leader of the APC, Sen. Bola Tinubu, former governor of Ogun, Chief Segun Osoba, former interim Chairman of the party, Chief Bisi Akande, as well as party leaders in the state.

He also thanked his family members, especially his wife, Bisi, for their support during the election campaign.

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/i-will-restore-ekiti-values-fayemi/

Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: I Will Restore Ekiti Values - Fayemi by collinsbaba(m): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2018
I no go congratulate you.......I no gree

Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: I Will Restore Ekiti Values - Fayemi by Truths22(m): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2018
Let the war begin
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: I Will Restore Ekiti Values - Fayemi by sarrki(m): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2018
I pray and hope
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: I Will Restore Ekiti Values - Fayemi by sarrki(m): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2018
Truths22:
Let the war begin

Know war in omoluabi land

Never

We aren’t destructive
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: I Will Restore Ekiti Values - Fayemi by Ziggylady(f): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2018
Like you as a Minister and buhari restored in Nigeria right??....Abeg do and create the grazing route for Fulani herdsmen you were voted in for..

No time abeg cool

P.s Fayose you better scram out of Nigeria ASAP if you know whats good for you...The vultures are gathering embarassed
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: I Will Restore Ekiti Values - Fayemi by seunmsg(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2018
Congratulations Mr. Governor-elect. Your job now is simple and straightforward, rebuild and reposition Ekiti state back to the path of progress and shared prosperity. Revenge should also be the last thing on your mind once you assume office. This is your second chance to entrench yourself in the minds of Ekiti people forever, don't fritter it away like Fayose did. Congratulations once again.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: I Will Restore Ekiti Values - Fayemi by laura8: 10:58am On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

Like you and buhari restored in Nigeria right??....Abeg do and create the grazing route for Fulani herdsmen you were voted in for..

No time abeg cool
My sister...I want to see what he will do about the herdsmen crisis..
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: I Will Restore Ekiti Values - Fayemi by Ziggylady(f): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2018
laura8:

My sister...I want to see what he will do about the herdsmen crisis..

He will simply create a grazing route and colony for Fulani herdsmen in Ekiti State..that is one of the reasons he was rigged in. wink
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: I Will Restore Ekiti Values - Fayemi by yarimo(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2018
All Nairalanders are happy with this development.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: I Will Restore Ekiti Values - Fayemi by bobby86(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2018
which value do u intend 2 restore wen you are valueless
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: I Will Restore Ekiti Values - Fayemi by diegwu02: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2018
Welcome JKF.
Fayose made a mockery of Leadership in Ekiti, his rule was characterized by misery and hopelessness.
The World rejoices as we bid farewell to the reign of a miscreant who wasn't worthy of the role of NURTW leader less of a Governor of an endowed state like Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: I Will Restore Ekiti Values - Fayemi by QuotaSystem: 11:18am On Jul 15, 2018
Honestly it would have been a shame if all Ekiti could throw up a was the dummy puppet of a failed ponmo-cutting tout undecided

Well done Oshobaba - I trust Lara to help us convey our joint appreciation wink

Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: I Will Restore Ekiti Values - Fayemi by jjjjj2017: 11:24am On Jul 15, 2018
yarimo:
All Nairalanders LUNATIC APC ZOMBIE are happy with this development.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: I Will Restore Ekiti Values - Fayemi by jjjjj2017: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2018
In less than coming 6months of fayemi administration, he will cried out that fayose has embezzled money & he wont be able to do any developmental project. many month salaries will be owed, salaries will be slashed, public school students will be forced to pay outrageous tuition fee, state owned tertiary institution fees will be increased more than 400%, there will be more hunger & poverty under fayemi in ekiti. its not a curse but reality on what APC has to offer people of ekiti
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: I Will Restore Ekiti Values - Fayemi by laura8: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

He will simply create a grazing route and colony for Fulani herdsmen in Ekiti State..that is one of the reasons he was rigged in. wink
The people of ekiti will pay ooo..that 5k they were collecting was not for free.. grin..
Our Nigerian people oooo...it is well..
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: I Will Restore Ekiti Values - Fayemi by Shukuakukobambi: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:
Like you as a Minister and buhari restored in Nigeria right??....Abeg do and create the grazing route for Fulani herdsmen you were voted in for..

No time abeg cool

P.s Fayose you better scram out of Nigeria ASAP if you know whats good for you...The vultures are gathering embarassed

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You had better watch it before you die on top yoruba matter. It's a free advice o

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: I Will Restore Ekiti Values - Fayemi by Shukuakukobambi: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2018
laura8:

The people of ekiti will pay ooo..that 5k they were collecting was not for free.. grin..
Our Nigerian people oooo...it is well..

Ekiti even tried to collect 5k. Heard it was 1k that bought votes in anambra and aba cheesy
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: I Will Restore Ekiti Values - Fayemi by laura8: 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Ekiti even tried to collect 5k. Heard it was 1k that bought votes in anambra and aba cheesy

This is just sad..our future generations will suffer for all this foolishness..
Re: Ekiti 2018 Election: I Will Restore Ekiti Values - Fayemi by Shukuakukobambi: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
laura8:

This is just sad..our future generations will suffer for all this foolishness..

Exactly.

(1) (Reply)

APC Chieftain Caught Spreading Fake News On Facebook / NAF Officer Breaks 20-year-old Military Record. / Reasons Senator Akpabio is Crossing Over To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.