Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

My Enugu To Lagos Journey Via GIGM... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Enugu To Lagos Journey Via GIGM... (1726 Views)

God Is Good Motors (GIGM) Bus Ticket For Sale / Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames / Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Enugu To Lagos Journey Via GIGM... by gbope(m): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2018
Hi nairalanders, will be traveling from Enugu to Lagos via God is Good tomorrow Monday 16th August 2018. Join me as I take you step by step on the interesting journey.
Re: My Enugu To Lagos Journey Via GIGM... by Ufranklin92(m): 11:35am On Jul 15, 2018
gbope:
Hi nairalanders, will be traveling from Enugu to Lagos via God is Good tomorrow Monday 15th August 2018. Join me as I take you step by step on the interesting journey.

Seems this is the first time you are going to Lagos mr man undecided
Re: My Enugu To Lagos Journey Via GIGM... by gbope(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2018
Lol...at all my oga. It happens I'm a very enthusiastic traveller and want to share my experience . Did my NYSC there and I've been a frequent visitor there on business ever since.
Re: My Enugu To Lagos Journey Via GIGM... by rex444(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
And then?
Re: My Enugu To Lagos Journey Via GIGM... by gbope(m): 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
.....I replied franklin's question.
Re: My Enugu To Lagos Journey Via GIGM... by gbope(m): 7:00am On Jul 16, 2018
I arrived at the God is Good terminal at holy ghost park at around 6.00am to meet the first bus since I couldn't book online .
Re: My Enugu To Lagos Journey Via GIGM... by gbope(m): 7:06am On Jul 16, 2018
Only to discover that the first bus was filled up

Re: My Enugu To Lagos Journey Via GIGM... by gbope(m): 7:11am On Jul 16, 2018
While we wait for the second bus, the first bus is about to leave. I had targeted that particular first bus to be with Captain Omon. A Gigm captain who I've mostly made previous trips with and found to be a friendly and safe driver.

Re: My Enugu To Lagos Journey Via GIGM... by gbope(m): 7:15am On Jul 16, 2018
Of course, its not perfect but I still think GIGM is the best and organized transport company in Nigeria. First bus already left while okeyson and others still look for passengers.
Re: My Enugu To Lagos Journey Via GIGM... by gbope(m): 7:39am On Jul 16, 2018
7:30 and Loading starts...Its going to be a Mercedes Benz SPRINTER. My first experience in it and I'll be comparing its performance with the Toyota Hiace , my favourite bus.

Re: My Enugu To Lagos Journey Via GIGM... by gbope(m): 8:06am On Jul 16, 2018
At 8am on dot...The Sprinter bursts into life and we power out of holy ghost park.

Re: My Enugu To Lagos Journey Via GIGM... by gbope(m): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2018
Niger bridge

Re: My Enugu To Lagos Journey Via GIGM... by gbope(m): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
Got to Ore before 1pm...The sprinter bus boast superior movement to the hiace. Six cylinder effect I guess

Re: My Enugu To Lagos Journey Via GIGM... by gbope(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
Berger at Last...The Sprinter lives up to its name. Fast and Spacious.

Re: My Enugu To Lagos Journey Via GIGM... by gbope(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
It was an interesting journey with the Ac blasting and treated with films upon films...God is Good delivers as always

Re: My Enugu To Lagos Journey Via GIGM... by gbope(m): 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Thank God for his mercies... Dora Aitie terminal. iyana ipaja

(1) (Reply)

Meet The African Man With The Biggest Mouth In The World(photos) / Tangerines In Different Colors / i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.