Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) (3882 Views)

Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / MURIC Expresses Disappointment Over Fayemi’s Commissioners List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) by khalidx: 11:45am On Jul 15, 2018
Residents of Ekiti state and supporters of the all ProgressivesCongress (Apc) took to the streets to celebrate the victory of Dr.John Kayode Fayemi,in the just concluded Election .

Dr. John Kayode Fayemi was a former governor ofthe state.
He recently resigned from his ministerial post , to run for the election

Photo: https://legitinfobase..com/2018/07/resident-of-ekiti-in-wild-jubilation.html
Re: Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) by kahal29: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ponzi.
Re: Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) by sonsomegrigbo: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
Anything that increases the agony and pains of the piggies and the idiots is welcome...

Àwọn a fọwọ́ gbaya

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) by chiefolododo(m): 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Are you sure?
Re: Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) by kettykin: 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
I hope this apc folks don't end up voting satan olucifer as the next Governor or President just to displease igbo .

At the rate zombies are going, this is not far fetched

4 Likes

Re: Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
kettykin:
I hope this apc folks don't end up voting satan olucifer as the next Governor or President just to displease igbo .

No worse zombies than the urine lickers of the albino hunchback who believed and still believe Kanu, putin, Trump and Netanyahu are coming to deliver them from Nigeria

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) by modik(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
Gradually, Ekiti state election is fast becoming the tale of a goat that litters it's pen profusely to the point it has no more place to lie down, thinking it has just undone it's owner.

Ekiti =IPOB

LOL

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) by silenze: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
just look at?

is the person that won going to give you a job? --- no
is he going to open a business for you? -------------no
is he going to train your children in school? ----------no
is he going to pay ur medical bills? --------------------no

and u want to kill ursef

2 Likes

Re: Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) by papoudaupolos: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re
Re: Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) by MrMystrO(m): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
The very same bike riders he felt he had won over. grin

Such is life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
Imported jubilant!

Tinubu will pay dearly for this mistake!

I am not wishing him evil but stating the fact

4 Likes

Re: Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) by mercyville: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

No worse zombies than the urine lickers of the albino hunchback who believed and still believe Kanu, putin, Trump and Netanyahu are coming to deliver them from Nigeria
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) by AbelPraize1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hummmmm when are we going to wise up, Your father served their fathers when they were on power, now you are serving them tomorrow your children will serve their children, then when it get to your own turn to lead, Nigerian wise up.
Re: Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) by Mutuwa(m): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

*puts both hands on his head and runs into a crowd*
.....chaiiiii....see finishing...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) by Sharpshooota: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin grin grin

I was in Benue in 2015
It was the Same scenery
Everyone was happy... APC and Buhari party won

fast-forward today
Benue people are shadow of themselves

Those who don't learn from history are bound to repeat it....
Grazing reserve loading ....

3 Likes

Re: Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
me right now, am celebrating my own

Re: Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) by Guestlander: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
kettykin:

Lol
Re: Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
YOSE right now

FAYOSE : o boy so na so life be, kai
WIKE : relax let me tink my own na next year because I no say osun state na no go area for PDP.
DICKSON : nawao upon all the money we spent
MIMIKO : mheen dos guys bad in rigging, we wey we teach dem com sabi pas us, dem go rig without a trace
FAYOSE ; mheen i dey go court
PAS OSAGIE IZE IYAMU : hahahahahaha, court ke no even think am because u no go ever win, me wey I go court after i lose edo election u no see my life nau I wish I kn I for decamp back to APC.

1 Like

Re: Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) by knights24: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
So these are the residents of Ekiti that could go to the street to celebrate Fayemi victory. SHAME!!!
Re: Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) by perfectedmee: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
I never knew there was such poverty in Yoruba land.

M starting 2 think that Fayose didn't actually do a gud job.

The way people were collecting money and voting away dre Future shows his hungry this region is.

They tried such in Anambra but they couldn't.

An Igbo man will collect your money but still votes his choice, then move over to a nearby bar to take "oh MPA" wit your money.

classic!
Re: Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
Sharpshooota:

This is true my Yoruba Muslim friend
Many talked like this in Benue
Let's see how they ended up below grin
Sai barber

You're welcome my wawa jewish alobam. You're a true worshipper of the albino hunchback and may your fate be like his. Iseee

1 Like

Re: Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
perfectedmee:
I never knew there was such poverty in Yoruba land.

M starting 2 think that Fayose didn't actually do a gud job.

The way people were collecting money and voting away dre Future shows his hungry this region is.

They tried such in Anambra but they couldn't.

An Igbo man will collect your money but still votes his choice, then move over to a nearby bar to take "oh MPA" wit your money.

classic!

The cowardly chest beating clowns are here again. No wonder you collected ojukwu's money and still voted for your god shagari cheesy

Kwantinue beating that rusty chest

1 Like

Re: Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Sharpshooota:
grin grin grin

I was in Benue in 2015
It was the Same scenery
Everyone was happy... APC and Buhari party won

fast-forward today
Benue people are shadow of themselves

Those who don't learn from history are bound to repeat it....
Grazing reserve loading ....

Dare bring the political killings in benue to Southwest and see what will happen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rotary Int'l Honours Gov.ugwuanyi For Good Governance / Atikus Final Written Address In Reply To The 2nd Respondent's Final Address / I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.