Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

What Will Be Fayose's Fate Going Forward? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Be Fayose's Fate Going Forward? (310 Views)

NNPC: No More Payment Of Oil Subsidy Going Forward / Ekiti: New Governor, Fayemi Reveals What Will Happen In State Going Forward / Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Fayose's Fate Going Forward? by azimibraun: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2018
In the last few weeks he rose to be the most popular Nigerian. Now the man is down and seems out. I just want everybody to share in their opinions what they can imagine will be the next direction for Fayose. I personally see Fayose being converted from waste to asset. The APC may need him as a tool or weapon to counter the PDP in the Southwest courtesy of his long standing trouble with OBJ. PDP has just settled with OBJ and the APC may need Fayose as the new weapon to neutralize the PDP verbal and internet onslaught. Fayose's future and fate will be quite interesting. I hope the APC and PMB are not so predictable as expected to rain horror upon the man.
Re: What Will Be Fayose's Fate Going Forward? by gidgiddy: 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
Don't underestimate Fayose. Years ago, he was driven out of power and some people said that was the end of him. He came back and swept the polls to become Governor again.

Just when people think Fayose is down and out, he emerges again to be victorious.

I would never underestimate Fayose.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti People Have Spoken Loud And Clear, Democracy Has Won Again, Says Buhari / Pastor Okotie Opens Intention To Run For Presidency In 2018!!! / Buhari Wants NASS To Approve N228.9bn For 2019 Elections, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.