Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,199 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

The Man I Married - Episode 8 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Man I Married - Episode 8 (443 Views)

The Man I Married - Episode 1 / A Must Read For All Story Lovers ; "The Man I Married" / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 8) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man I Married - Episode 8 by Jameskyrian(m): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
*The Man I Married - Episode 8*

�������‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀

_life has become unbearably difficult for her, this is not what she bargained for_

EPISODE 8

By the time I pick it up the screen has shattered. I became worried because I knew what that tablet meant to him. I wanted to take it quietly to a repairer to get it fixed before he returned, but on the other hand, what if he comes back before me? I thought of what to do but my brain was blank.
You are welcome dear, I greeted him as he entered the house. ‘When did you start addressing me as dear? He questioned. I am sorry, I was trying to clean the sitting room earlier today but your tablet mistaken fell from my hand. I carried the tablet and pointed it at him as to see that the screen had been shattered. He put forward his left hand to collect it and his right hand landed on my face. My husband just slapped me, this was the hottest slap I ever received as an adult. ‘You slapped me Bro David? I asked surprisingly. Yes I did and I will do it to you again, you irresponsible woman. Do you know how much it would cost to fix the screen of this tablet? If I lost my documents inside this tablet I will show you hell in this house,’ he said and walked away.

Click on the link to keep reading

��������������������������

Source : https://jkcyno.com/2018/07/15/the-man-i-married-episode-8/

(1) (Reply)

The Spider's Web (A Poem On Domestic Violence) / Ferocious (chapter Three) / Download Free E-book On Life Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.