Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

The Man I Married - Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Man I Married - Episode 1 (3805 Views)

The Man I Married - Episode 6 / The Man I Married - Episode 5 / A Must Read For All Story Lovers ; "The Man I Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man I Married - Episode 1 by Jameskyrian(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2018
*Do you love Romantic and emotionally captivating story tale*?

❤❤❤������

_The Man i married is a story to keep you spellbound_

Enjoy..

EPISODE 1
My name is Sobiefaa ogenetega, I am a Christian from sagbama Local Government of Bayelsa State. I was 27 when I graduated from Niger Delta University with the hope that I will be married to my boyfriend of six years. I have been dating Preye since I was in the village. Preye was the best guy I have ever met in my life.
Nobody doubted our compatibility because we were just a perfect match. All my friends and family members loved him so much that they never wanted to see us quarreling. Fortunately he is also Ogenetega by name, sharing the same name with my dad and by implication I didn”t need to change my name when we are married.
I graduated from NDU University, while he graduated from University of portharcourt, He was posted to Kaduna for his youth service while I was posted to Calabar for my Youth service. The one year compulsory NYSC scheme took us far apart for the first time. He called me everyday, we chatted on WhatsApp and even made Skype calls. He sent me his latest pictures whenever he took them, and I also sent him mine. Even though we were miles apart, we communicated like we were together. Sometimes we could spend hours or more chatting on WhatsApp and updating each other about our daily activities
My problem with Preye all started when I called him on Thursday before my Community Development Service and his phone was switched off. Maybe he had a flat battery over the night, I thought within me. I came back from my CDS at about 2pm but his number was still not going through neither had he call me. Whenever his phone battery was low and may not have opportunity to charge it, he always calls me to notify me ahead so I won’t worry. Preye knows......

Continue reading on the link...

������������������������

http://jkcyno.com/2018/07/03/the-man-i-married-episode-1/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

New Year Gift / Removed / How A Strange Calabar Woman Ruined Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.