Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) (44677 Views)

2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. / Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire / Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by diegwu02: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
Can someone please send these pictures to the man in PAINS, so it can cause him more PAINMENT grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by johnisaola(m): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hhhh another victory to Buhari/APC I will bee happy to get all wailas 's PVC destroy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
Righteousness89:
My Brother Everything is Wrong with the Elections....
How do have
over 30000 Security men in a state for Elections,
You have Hoodlooms , burning voter boxes, snatching and scattering boxes...

You have 2-3 State governors all in one state

U get certain opposition leaders Arrested on Election Day....

The Elections have come and gone ... but I tell u it's a bad Precedent for Pmb..

You'll understand in Elections to come

I don't wanna talk about President Jonathan becos that man gave Nigeria some of Best Elections we have had in Nigeria..

If u look at Elections during GEJ, irrespective of what happens, the Popular candidate wins...

In Ekiti- Fayose had always been a man dt defeats the incumbent...

In Edo State- Oshimole was still crying foul when he was declared the winner

Osun state- Same....

Lol, where did the ekitigate scandal video emerge from in 2014? People with short memory will suffer forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by tosinet(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
To reduce and remove these accusations flying around about doctoring and influencing election results, INEC should be compelled to publish comprehensive results of all units in a ward and all wards in a local govt, where everyone and party agents can confirm the results of their respective unit; this will show how they arrived at the summation of figures they announce. Agents can take pics or short videos of presiding officer's result in their unit for reference.

Inducing voters with cash and kind especially 48 hours to election should be criminalized. Ballot box snatching, thuggery and disruption of voting process should have consequence like 2-3 years jail time and blacklisting from contesting or appointment to any public position.
Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
Righteousness89:
How do have

The Elections have come and gone ... but I tell u it's a bad Precedent for Pmb..

I don't wanna talk about President Jonathan becos that man gave Nigeria some of Best Elections we have had in Nigeria..

If u look at Elections during GEJ, irrespective of what happens, the Popular candidate wins...

Osun state- Same....

PDP did worst under GEJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by apolonius(m): 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
The same way millions from the northern part burnt their voters’ cards after Buhari was rigged out in 2003,2007 and 2011. Not new!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Afonja007: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
midolian:
Attention seeking mountain head

If election favours you, your vote counts..if it doesn't, your vote doesn't count. Typical mentality of a man filled with hate for no reason

When you are in the East giving predictions of an election going on in Southwest online, this is what you get.

We don't reason the way you guys reason. We don't hate for no reason.
and your in the west taking about river state election aturu gombe angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Basic123: 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
Righteousness89:
It's not About who wins or who loses!!

Am Looking at The Effect of this Ekiti Elections in Future Elections....

If This is the kind of Elections Gen. Buhari can offer..... My Brother the Future of Democracy in Nigeria is Veryyyy Bleak...

Just Begin to Imagine what will Happen when PDP or the Coalition takes over Power at the Centre.... We will begin to see Worse things...

It's Really Unfortunate...
Personally I hv shifted my focus to Following GOD and safe guarding my Life....
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS ELECTION?

BY THE WAY, YOU MEAN ELECTION LIKE THAT OF ANAMBRA WON BY PDP AND OSUN WEST SENATORIAL RERUN WON BY PDP?....... IPOB pigs are very pathetic!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by ZeeBaba17(m): 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

He is right..

If you have a PVC and have no intention of voting APC in 2019,that PVC is useless...If you dont have PVC and wants to get one,dont waste your precious time except you want to vote for APC..

Fact.

it's a pity what hatred can make you do, for the fact that your preferred candidate didn't win you are shifting the blame on APC and PMB. can any right thinking and educated person prefer the voraciousness of Fayose in this election to the extent that most people don't even know the candidate of PDP in the election, pls. don't let hatred kill u dear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Amazonboss(f): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hahhahahhahaha! Ndi ofe Manu are backstabbers from time immemorial! Somebody should say hi to Pastor osibanjo for me!
Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by agabaI23(m): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
Righteousness89:

If This is the kind of Elections Gen. Buhari can offer..... My Brother the Future of Democracy in Nigeria is Veryyyy Bleak...

Just Begin to Imagine what will Happen when PDP or the Coalition takes over Power at the Centre.... We will begin to see Worse things...

With Buhari as the president in 2019, you are not even sure you can safeguard your life. One day, the fulani herdsmen will demand they want to graze inside your living room and if you refuse, they use you for target practice then Buhari will tell whoever your governor is to accommodate your neighbours peacefully.
Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Intelcorei7: 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
He/She should be arrested for wilful damage to government property.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by bigpicture001: 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Get education Mr. Man. There is what they call Void votes and rejected votes.

Ipob yoots crying more than the bereaved..
..go back to ur shoe shining biz,how can u tink that the void votes showed in that figures published. u would be justified if the bigger sum is the total votes cast and the lower amount is the sum of amount cast by two parties,den alone can u justify the shortcomings in the figure as meaning void votes
Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Mchawi(f): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Cry cry baby!

Jonathan gave you the best election, yet he deployed over 70000 police and soldiers to Ekiti in 2014 to rig Fayose in?

Ipob yoots bore me!

70000 police men? How many police men do we have in Nigeria? Why cant you argue without mentioning IPOB? I mean, how low can one go? You folks are very pathetic especially you. God forbid. Make valid points and keep it at that. Stop being stupid always

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Bizibi(m): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
Look!! No need blabbing,the active opposition parties should up their game and get ready to rig next year presidential elections,no need whining now.....those who have their PVC use it whether it counts or not.
Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by maestroferddi: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
midolian:
what is wrong with the election? Be sincere with yourself for once...Can you compare this election with the one held during Jonathan's regime?

Your conscience is dead.
Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

I Never Noticed The Foolishness And Stupidity Of The Inec. They Could Not Even Cover The Rigging. Illiterate, Just Like Buhari.
Back To U, I Think U Should Get More Education Esp In Mathematics And Statistic.
My Humble Advice
Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by hush15: 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
Righteousness89:

There is no need to cry over spilled milk. Deed is done and the worse is that people are beginning to loose hope in the electoral process. I personally dont even think nigerians have the capacity to fight and they will never know till 2019... Buhari can rule for as long as he wants, afterall APC is winning more states. My guess 2019 may not make any difference. I just want out of the country because for now, i dont see any light anywhere.

Those ones forming coalition that couldnt help ekiti state out, they are on their own. They are just as useless as anything. They just lost a comfort zone, how can they procure enough votes from the SE and SS to overide the northern and SW votes and they are forming coalition.... na dem sabi o. The more reason they nees someone like Atiku to divide that northern and western votes deeply but they did rather fight on who is best whereas thier fight wont take them anywhere
Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by fabby101: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
Any body that does not see anything wrong with Ekiti elections, no problems oo

Shebi we are all in the same country

Don't come hear crying how a bag of rice will be at 45k n fuel @250

By Gods grace I and my family will survive

We don't like hearing the truth in this country until it is late cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Righteousness89(m): 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
agabaI23:
With Buhari as the president in 2019, you are not even sure you can safeguard your life. One day, the fulani herdsmen will demand they want to graze inside your living room and if you refuse, they use you for target practice then Buhari will tell whoever your governor is to accommodate your neighbours peacefully.
buhari is too little to safeguard my Life....
That's why I say I hv now Shifted my Focus to GOD FULLY.... hv got some videos of things happening in Nigeria that if u see, you Run out from here....

I advice Everyone to cling his CREATOR!!

Nigeria as of today is in Deep Bomb...

Only Those who are with GOD Genuiely Can will survive
Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by dominion001(m): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
dominique:
There can only be one winner and it can't always be who you want it to be
when it is free and fair.
Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by NothingDoMe: 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
dominique:
There can only be one winner and it can't always be who you want it to be
True dom, very true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by tommynico(m): 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nothing was fair in the election....but alas, the federal might prevailed. But I still wonder what those jobless governors came to do in Ekiti ooo?
Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by guiddoti: 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
Righteousness89:
How do have

Osun state- Same....

Did you complain like this in 2015 when leaked tape emerges? It is only thru that you can be justified for this your piece, if not, noise as usual.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Kpress: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
I was in Ekiti state after the vote in my unit and ward,we confirmed the result after it was counted,that PDP won,,only for me to see inec announcing that APC won my ward,,,,,,I am not a member of PDP or APC but it supervises me to see inec let buhari and APC led federal govt to use federal might to change the outcome of the election, even observers in the election has also said the election was rigg,to be honest and sincere I have never seen such rigging all my life since I was born,,APC rigg election in away that The governor ward was won,,hahahah I just laugh this is not Nigeria, what is the need of voting 2019 when federal might will still influence the result of the election for their own favour,,fayose was even alarted the public of the security agent and inec rigging the election but no body took him serious just because he is an opposition ,if it were fayemi that made such complain
Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by jibs4lv(m): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
Righteousness89:
How do have

Osun state- Same....

Pls cry me a swimming pool, I want to swim tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by uba1991: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
congratulation. one pig is out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by ritux: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
CilicMarin:

Ekiti election...WINNER WITH 12 LGAS GOT 197,000
LOSER WITH 4LGAS GOT 178,000.
According to our ‘Almighty’ INEC calculations:
Total votes cast in Ekiti - 316,019 .
Total of APC & PDP Votes - 375,573.
Do the maths on your own and clap for INEC �. Maybe I'm just being too curious mathematically! ��

For your info, void and nullified votes are also counted as total votes cast.

Example: Total votes cast = 100

APC = 45 votes
PDP = 40 votes
Other parties cumulative votes = 10
Void/nullified votes = 5
Total votes cast = 100

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Azam101: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pls is Ekiti state in South East? because they are lamenting more than the Ekiti indigenes!
Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by guiddoti: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
Kpress:
I was in Ekiti state after the vote in my unit and ward,we confirmed the result after it was counted,that PDP won,,only for me to see inec announcing that APC won my ward,,,,,,I am not a member of PDP or APC but it supervises me to see inec let buhari and APC led federal govt to use federal might to change the outcome of the election, even observers in the election has also said the election was rigg,to be honest and sincere I have never seen such rigging all my life since I was born,,APC rigg election in away that The governor ward was won,,hahahah I just laugh this is not Nigeria, what is the need of voting 2019 when federal might will still influence the result of the election for their own favour,,fayose was even alarted the public of the security agent and inec rigging the election but no body took him serious just because he is an opposition ,if it were fayemi that made such complain
Obviously you can't see since you weren't born during the last elections in Ekiti state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by bjnice(m): 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
[quote author=CilicMarin post=69409982][s][/s]

[/quote

Are u saying void vote amount to such magnitude ehn close to 60K vote in an election that the total vote cast is less than 400'000, guy fear God na. Shei na so Ekiti electoral mumu reach ni, way dey no how to finger print again for common election.
Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Bgorgeous: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Your loss bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children / PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others / Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.