Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti (63267 Views)

Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests / Atiku U.S. Visa: Obasanjo Speaks On APC Allegations / Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by WesternOrbit: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
okay
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by Vested(m): 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
yashau:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/276527-obasanjo-speaks-on-fayemis-victory-in-ekiti.html?amp_markup=1

Politics is politics.
Don't just stake your life and existence on it. These men know their gains already and you're not factored in it.
Anyway, what do I know?

Meanwhile, I have a 5kva inverter and 8 solar panels for sale so you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, like I did before batteries packed out. Check my ad.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568736/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by ipobarethieves: 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
good one.Make PD Pigs/ipob jhudas continue to mourn,wail,react,kick,roll of d floor. Their headache
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by Maket: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
He wants to work with the Governor in his coalition against pmb.
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by chibuzorAbia: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
Where is Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
finally obj can breathe a sigh of relief as his Frankenstein has been put down for good.

fayose is a monster of objs creation - destroyed then resurrected by dr jonadrunk
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by Muhak: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nice one Mr ex President datz d kind ov advice an ppl we need in politics
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by puretayo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Oga what's ur point now?
vedaxcool:
Wow the same way you reciprocated the trust Nigeria had in you by attempting a dubious 3rd term and wasting $16 billion on electricity while ending up generating darkeness?

Only in Nigeria will huge disappointment have the audacity to advise other on being better leaders.
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by Seun360(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
OBJ 2 Fayose 1

Ok now.

Fayose will equalize when Buhari gets his 2nd term mandate and start "Power Probe" on OBJ.
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by sirpedro(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
CilicMarin:

Ekiti People have collected their Salaries and pensions yesterday at the polls..
Lol you’re mad I swear. They’ll suffer ehn
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by GCsomething: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
His use of words were too nice for me. I read the letter and feel strong bond of unity and democracy.

Just that Fayose was too radars
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by Kewtt: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
vedaxcool:
Wow the same way you reciprocated the trust Nigeria had in you by attempting a dubious 3rd term and wasting $16 billion on electricity while ending up generating darkeness?

Only in Nigeria will huge disappointment have the audacity to advise other on being better leaders.
Anywhere Obasanjo is.... I quickly crossover to the other side.
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by selfemployed(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
yashau:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/276527-obasanjo-speaks-on-fayemis-victory-in-ekiti.html?amp_markup=1

Hmmmm
Mugabe's removal was plotted in China.
Obj has gone to China...

I didn't say anything

Obj will prefer any other thing than fayose
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by jbtobsyn(m): 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
yashau:
Fayemi is goal
Ekiti citizens are gullibles. Someone was impeached in 2006 and you still VOTED him again. Now someone was voted out for bad governance a d you still VOTED him again. Those people are gullibles. Whatever befalls them is their doing. Happy Herdsmen issues.
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by godox2(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
vedaxcool:

Whn OBJ had a meeting with PDP leaders last week you forgot all these grammar. Nawao for you, cant you repent?Wailing withou succcess.
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by GoldHorse(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
This man no write (love) letter when e dey small. Na hin e dey make up for now.
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by cokerayodele9(m): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
What You Should Do When Your Car Start Consuming Too Much Fuel

Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by Moorish: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Ekiti citizens are gullibles. Someone was impeached in 2006 and you still VOTED him again. Now someone was voted out for bad governance a d you still VOTED him again. Those people are gullibles. Whatever befalls them is their doing. Happy Herdsmen issues.
you said both fayose and Fayemi are Undesireables

But you also say that fayose erased herdsmen killings ?

Cmon man
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
CilicMarin:

Ekiti People have collected their Salaries and pensions yesterday at the polls..
grin grin. Money politics would end someday, don't worry we're better off now politically, than we were in 1999
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by sweetilicious(f): 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
vedaxcool:

Stop doing this, it is no longer working.
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by Kpress: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
I was in Ekiti state after the vote in my unit and ward,we confirmed the result after it was counted,that PDP won,,only for me to see inec announcing that APC won my ward,,,,,,I am not a member of PDP or APC but it supervises me to see inec let buhari and APC led federal govt to use federal might to change the outcome of the election, even observers in the election has also said the election was rigg,to be honest and sincere I have never seen such rigging all my life since I was born,,APC rigg election in away that The governor ward was won,,hahahah I just laugh this is not Nigeria, what is the need of voting 2019 when federal might will still influence the result of the election for their own favour,,fayose was even alarted the public of the security agent and inec rigging the election but no body took him serious just because he is an opposition ,if it were fayemi that made such complain
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by bakila: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
gateleo:
Now that you have won Dr Kayode Fayemi remember, without food no one will listen to you, without salary people will seek means to help themselves, without security life will be loss. Give hope back to people of Ekiti irrespective of their political affiliation and religious beliefs. Pensioners should smile now, workers should be happy now..
And you cant get 2019 likes or shares for this beautiful comment.
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by bakila: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
Kpress:
I was in Ekiti state after the vote in my unit and ward,we confirmed the result after it was counted,that PDP won,,only for me to see inec announcing that APC won my ward,,,,,,I am not a member of PDP or APC but it supervises me to see inec let buhari and APC led federal govt to use federal might to change the outcome of the election, even observers in the election has also said the election was rigg,to be honest and sincere I have never seen such rigging all my life since I was born,,APC rigg election in away that The governor ward was won,,hahahah I just laugh this is not Nigeria, what is the need of voting 2019 when federal might will still influence the result of the election for their own favour,,fayose was even alarted the public of the security agent and inec rigging the election but no body took him serious just because he is an opposition ,if it were fayemi that made such complain
Kelechi kedu mmaka ahea?
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by Bhol28: 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
midolian:
Even though he is now with the PDP, he probably will never support Fayose. Fayose has offended so many people that if he wants to start apologizing, it LL take him forever to finish..

Ebora's reaction when he heard about Fayemi's victory..

Yeah,d pride in fayose have made him blast people anyhow,no matter what he shouldn't have had the guts to abuse someone like obj d way he have been doing
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by mechanics(m): 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
yashau:
Fayemi is goal
yes o, a sweet victory.
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by lx3as(m): 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
gurnam:
Only Ipob and wailers are angry with this Fayemi’s victory

They better brace up for Buhari's victory in 2019 and that of Fashola in 2023.
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by PropertyDeals(f): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Esteemed Investor,
Interesting.
You can check my signature below in blue and reach out to us.
For Further Enquiries call:
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by donqx: 12:56am On Jul 16, 2018
hmmm
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by Cjrane2: 1:11am On Jul 16, 2018
We are back to the days when the FG will write elections results and force INEC to announce the fictitious number.

Total votes cast = 316,019

Total PDP votes = 178,114
Total APC votes = 197,459

PDP votes + APC votes
= 375,573

Now tell me how PDP and APC votes are more than the entire total votes cast?

Where did the extra
59,554 smuggled votes come from??

So, you can clearly see that PDP won the elections and Federal Government APC just added 59,554 extra votes to themselves to steal the victory. In doing so, they went above the TOTAL VOTES CAST!

PDP won the election, and the FG stole the peoples mandate.

Nobody should give up on the fight. APC must decide to give this country credible election like in 2015 or they should leave.

It has become unacceptable for Federal Government to continue using Police and Army to impose fake electoral results on states.

Nigerians must get ready to fight for democracy again. We have fallen back into dictatorship.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by edupedia: 1:30am On Jul 16, 2018
lonecatt:
wetin concern omoluabi for politics ,you don forget say obassnjo and fayose no dey pass the same road .
omoluabi does not stop the PDP candidate from challenging the results.

...your statement is why Only Omoluabis know themselves... Carry ya nose abeg....
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti by edupedia: 1:32am On Jul 16, 2018
Cjrane2:
We are back to the days when the FG will write elections results and force INEC to announce the fictitious number.

Total votes cast = 316,019

Total PDP votes = 178,114
Total APC votes = 197,459

PDP votes + APC votes
= 375,573

Now tell me how PDP and APC votes are more than the entire total votes cast?

Where did the extra
59,554 smuggled votes come from??

So, you can clearly see that PDP won the elections and Federal Government APC just added 59,554 extra votes to themselves to steal the victory. In doing so, they went above the TOTAL VOTES CAST!

PDP won the election, and the FG stole the peoples mandate.

Nobody should give up on the fight. APC must decide to give this country credible election like in 2015 or they should leave.

It has become unacceptable for Federal Government to continue using Police and Army to impose fake electoral results on states.

Nigerians must get ready to fight for democracy again. We have fallen back into dictatorship.

Fake desperate people are cooking up fake stats and schedules such as this one.... If u want the correct one check the INEC website...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Shows Swag With Osinbajo On Arrival From AU Summit [PHOTOS] / Man Gives Osinbajo Bread In Abuja, Breaches Security / Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.