Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Globacom's Postpaid Rubbish. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Globacom's Postpaid Rubbish. (2347 Views)

How Do I Check My Mtn Postpaid Balance Account / Zain 3g Only For Postpaid? / Mtn Postpaid Nite Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globacom's Postpaid Rubbish. by ckamal: 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2010
I have a postpaid glo line which is like an official line,i noticed of recent that anytime i recharge d line it takes more than 24 hrs before i get confirmation of been credited,normally this is nt suppose to exceed 3hrs as they say.A colleague of mine told me that it took Glo a week before his line was credited,and when u call their stupid customer care its either it takes u an hour 2 get thru 2 dem or u dont and when u do they always have 1 or 2 lies to tell u,meanwhile while all this is happening i would have been barred from making calls with the line,is this not broad day light robbery nd stupidity from the network that is suppose to be glowing with pride?I THINK I HAVE HAD IT WITH THEM, I CAN NO LONGER COPE WITH THEIR SKELETAL SERVICES,AM GOING TO DUMP D USELESS LINE 4 GOOD.
Re: Globacom's Postpaid Rubbish. by Ejike3: 9:26am On Jun 13, 2010
Bros take am easy, you are not the only one. They said it is due to network upgrade. It happens like that some times, my glo postpaid is more than 5 years old, my uncle is using MTN and my friend has the one of celtel/zain. They all experience problems from time to time, just choose any network that works fine in your area.

For now anytime I recharge, what I do is simply call 200 and they will credit it manually pending when they finish their upgrading.
Re: Globacom's Postpaid Rubbish. by segemafia(m): 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2010
Ok u use glo pospaid too,pls i dint really get d aspect of how u are recharging ur line nw,pls can u explain it more clearly cause am really tired of the way they are treating me,mayb it can make me change my mind abt dumping d line.thanks.
Re: Globacom's Postpaid Rubbish. by Ejike3: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2010
After recharging, you call the corporate care service to inform them that you have not received the confirmation text. They will apologize and credit your account within the next 30 minutes.

(1) (Reply)

MTN, Glo, Airtel And 9mobile 100% Double Data Activation Codes / TECNO Camon 12 Pro Vs Camon 11 Pro: Which Should You Buy? - Speed Test (photos) / Should I Go For Samsung Or Xiaomi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.