Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Africans That Won The World Cup With France. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Africans That Won The World Cup With France. (62297 Views)

Al Ahly: The Club That Won The Most Trophies In The World / Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by moststylish(m): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
IAmAmbrose:
My country just won the worldcup and if you are doubting my nationality lehme speak French
common serve her?
Serve her beer Mercy Ewu undecided
lolz, you are crazy I swear
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by donbachi(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
Why are you guys shouting.?or celebrating france with their african players.nigeria was busy with pigs and cat predictions,ekiti election.and,buhari neglected the world famous fela african shrine.the french president visited fela's african shrine and they won.NOTE:consult fela's african shrine.if you want buhari back to daura 2019.
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
abiodunalasa:
U dont know funny undecided
Aahaaa! take am.easy naw
Is it your funny?

2 Likes

Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Wizaugpet(m): 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
See as them just pack Africans full their side, after they will underestimate us, but we are the ones making their Nation Great..!! sad angry
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
IAmAmbrose:
My country just won the worldcup and if you are doubting my nationality lehme speak French
common serve her?
grin grin
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
Kpress:
I was in Ekiti state after the vote in my unit and ward,we confirmed the result after it was counted,that PDP won,,only for me to see inec announcing that APC won my ward,,,,,,I am not a member of PDP or APC but it supervises me to see inec let buhari and APC led federal govt to use federal might to change the outcome of the election, even observers in the election has also said the election was rigg,to be honest and sincere I have never seen such rigging all my life since I was born,,APC rigg election in away that The governor ward was won,,hahahah I just laugh this is not Nigeria, what is the need of voting 2019 when federal might will still influence the result of the election for their own favour,,fayose was even alarted the public of the security agent and inec rigging the election but no body took him serious just because he is an opposition ,if it were fayemi that made such complain

You think posting rubbish on faceless forum means u have guts? I dare you to say this on air on radio.. Dirty liar
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
But they are not playing for Africa. Which day una go stop this silly famzing. They are French men not Africa. Your origin doesn't define, your position defines you. We loose talents by day, all we can do is claim this and that. Why has Africa not claimed the refugees and illegal migrants on the sea.
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by chrisskynet(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
abiodunalasa:

U dont know funny undecided

Dude u got no sense of humour.. Yea it cracked me up
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by londoner: 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lordlestat:
Nigerians are the most embarrassing Africans that exist

Imagine celebrating the achievements of another country based on origin of players who denounced this same origin and would rather play for a foreign country?

Self respect is necessary

Nothing embarrassing about it. I was supporting France today simply because of all the Black players. Same as Nigerians supporting Anthony Joshua. I will celebrate Black success and excellence wherever I see it. If African countries could get their acts together people would not leave for distant lands. Sports men or otherwise and we are all ashamed of that fact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by ikezudon(m): 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
France are the winners. Congratulations...

In other news, see highlights here.. some of the stats here will shock you

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/world-cup-2018/
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
africa won the world cup
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by AmeLonRo(m): 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
They are no longer Africans. The are citizens of France. People that have nationalised already. They descended from Africa, YES. grin
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Favor99(m): 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
fatdon2:
Les Bleus clinched their first title on the global stage since 1998 after defeating the Croats in Moscow.

Nigerians have taken to social media to celebrate France's second Fifa World Cup title after beating Croatia 4-2 at the Luzhniki Stadium.

Didier Deschamps' men outclassed their European counterparts after Mario Mandzukic's own goal and efforts from Antoine Griezmann, Paul Pogba and Kylian Mbappe bagged an all-important victory at this year's global tournament final.

Sunday's victory in Moscow meant Les Bleus had defeated the two opponents that thrashed the Super Eagles in Russia - Argentina [4-3] and Croatia [4-2].

Aside from that, Didier Deschamps' side boast of an array of players of African descent, and Nigerians have taken to Twitter to rejoice as a victory for Africa at large.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/congratulations-africa-nigerians-celebrate-france-2018-world-cup-/1ejhpele9t8oe15lyjdolzii6x

Na Lemar is not Nigerian.
I think he’s from Guadeloupe, which is a French island in the Caribbean
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by PropertyDeals(f): 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
Esteemed Investor,

You can check my signature below in blue and reach out to us.

07064401427 For Further Enquiries call:
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by jammer777: 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Dry as fvck undecided

Oh oh, ur belle strong guy. Its a decent joke that should at least put some grins on ur face.
Forget ur sorrows and laff it off my brother. Aye o lo titi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by nothingspoil70: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
What about reserve goalkeeper AREOLA?
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by HajimeSaito(m): 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
Kpress:
I was in Ekiti state after the vote in my unit and ward,we confirmed the result after it was counted,that PDP won,,only for me to see inec announcing that APC won my ward,,,,,,I am not a member of PDP or APC but it supervises me to see inec let buhari and APC led federal govt to use federal might to change the outcome of the election, even observers in the election has also said the election was rigg,to be honest and sincere I have never seen such rigging all my life since I was born,,APC rigg election in away that The governor ward was won,,hahahah I just laugh this is not Nigeria, what is the need of voting 2019 when federal might will still influence the result of the election for their own favour,,fayose was even alarted the public of the security agent and inec rigging the election but no body took him serious just because he is an opposition ,if it were fayemi that made such complain
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by skallion7(m): 12:16am On Jul 16, 2018
Lordlestat:

Imagine celebrating the achievements of another country based on origin of players who denounced this same origin and would rather play for a foreign country?

you're A1 knucklehead, is it only Nigerians celebrating them. other African countries are also celebrating them, you just sounding so dumb
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by skallion7(m): 12:17am On Jul 16, 2018
Favor99:

Na Lemar is not Nigerian.
I think he’s from Guadeloupe, which is a French island in the Caribbean
Are you blind, half Nigerian and half Gaudelope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by kunmiiii: 12:20am On Jul 16, 2018
Kpress:

Pls don't derail, save this for the politics section, even tho there's no verifiable proof of what u said transpired in your ward, I won't dispute, but pls wake up, Fayose also won incumbent governor Fayemi's ward and every other single LGA, so for your to make assertions u haven't seen this kinda rigging before is very ridiculous, perhaps u need a time machine back to 21 june, 2014, abi were u just born on Saturday??!!
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by KevMitnick: 12:24am On Jul 16, 2018
IAmAmbrose:
common serve her?
Good French. Lol

1 Like

Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by enemmo(f): 12:27am On Jul 16, 2018
A tale of two brothers

Jerome and Kevin Prince Boateng with German and Ghanian parenthood

They are the first siblings to play a world cup match on opposing sides in 2010, Ghana vs Germany

Jerome plays for Germany and has won the world cup with them while Kevin Prince played for Ghana and won nothing with them before he retired from their national team.

Morale of the story: ehm....To win a world cup with an African team will be difficult,if not impossible.

Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Favor99(m): 12:50am On Jul 16, 2018
skallion7:
Are you blind, half Nigerian and half Gaudelope
Oh ok I didn’t know
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Dollabiz: 12:56am On Jul 16, 2018
hmmm
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by gaby(m): 1:21am On Jul 16, 2018
Teewhy2:
This team really covers Africa.

Dida and Mbappe
If you know, you know

In fact DNA not needed...lol

See vomiting...
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by AreaFada2: 1:37am On Jul 16, 2018
post=69416296:
The diversity of the French squad is in the image of this beautiful country that is called France,

Here js a link of the players dancing to some lovely Makossa songs on the plane.....

https://mobile.twitter.com/mbowzay/status/1015130240585265152

Africans and grooving. grin cheesy
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:39am On Jul 16, 2018
AreaFada2:

Africans and grooving. grin cheesy
No be small tin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by AreaFada2: 1:39am On Jul 16, 2018
IAmAmbrose:
common serve her?

cheesy grin
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:53am On Jul 16, 2018
Lordlestat:

...............................................................................................

Nigerians are not!
Internatonal diplomacy and immigration law allows dual citizenship, MOSTLY!

Go to Kano and see Lebanese village!
Go to Aguda Surulere and see Gambian settings
Go to Rumuola, PH, and see South African settings
Go to Zaria and see Egyptian settings
Go to Bornu and see Nigerien settings
Go to Potiskum, Yobe and see Cameroonian settings

Your problem is lack of exposure. Travel and see more.

United Nations preaches assimilation and integration of global citizens.

Is it offensive for Russian, Polish and Hungarian Jews to celebrate Israel?

Why is it barbaric for NIGERIANS to celebrate their fellow Africans in diaspora? Lots of Nigerians became Arsenal, Chelsea and Bolton and Manchester City fans because of their fellow African presence in those clubs!

Stop castigating your people. There is freedom of choice everywhere!

Every Africans celebrate France''s victory because there are 11 African descent players in their squad! With 7 Africans in their starting line up. Doesn't that call for happiness

Wake up Mr. Travel and see how you would appreciate your fellow Africans the more!!!

2 Likes

Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by AreaFada2: 2:17am On Jul 16, 2018
post=69418999:

No be small tin

Winning world cup is magical. The euphoria that erupts nationwide lasts for weeks. Fortunate to witness France'98 home win. Like now Africans/Caribbeans or other blacks were in it aplenty: Zidane, Desailly, Henry, Thuram, Karembeau & Vieira.

1 Like

Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:40am On Jul 16, 2018
AreaFada2:

Winning world cup is magical. The euphoria that erupts nationwide lasts for weeks. Fortunate to witness France'98 home win. Like now Africans/Caribbeans or other blacks were in it aplenty: Zidane, Desailly, Henry, Thuram, Karembeau & Vieira.
You are on point my man.
We handed the remote back to bae after the Trophy presentation , thanking her for a full month of understanding cheesy!
She can now go back to Telemundo and their other programmes.
It was fun as long as it lasted.
Happy for France, the 6th African team! cheesy wink cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) / Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch / Danish TV Station Equates Moroccan Footballers To Monkeys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.