Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Africans That Won The World Cup With France. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Africans That Won The World Cup With France. (62300 Views)

Al Ahly: The Club That Won The Most Trophies In The World / Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by skallion7(m): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2018
Lordlestat:

A clear misconception

How many of those members of the French national team have dual citizenship with Nigeria ?

Hiw is it mandatory for you to celebrate them when they have African countries where they come from originally?

Learn to celebrate your own and let others celebrate theirs

Nigerians are easily given to bigotry and superficiality so easily

You have no business as a Nigerian celebrating the achievements of a Senegalese playing for France or a Ghanaian playing for.france or a Gabon player who plays for France !

Focus on growing your local league so one day you may win the world cup .

Nigerians get so easily distracted like a 10 year old in a Disney theme park !

Today you are celebrating for Africa, tomorrow of Senegal beats you in the nation's cup you will curse them and scream how Nigeria is far more developed than they are ?

Rubbish
You are a bastardized then, Thomas Lemar is half gaudelopean and half Nigerian. go get a life sadist
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by mckazzy(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin ;
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

IAmAmbrose:
My country just won the worldcup and if you are doubting my nationality lehme speak French
common serve her?
Serve her beer Mercy Ewu undecided
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by afroxyz: 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lordlestat:

Oh shut up if you are interested in of unde8it , those that did were quite comfortable with it

Intelligence isn't really that hard to grow

Yes it isn't. That's why I wondering why your statement lack even an atom of it
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by BeejayManny(m): 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bro Mpape na Naija. He bears Adesanmi while is junior bro bears ADEYEMI. Adesanmi na Cameroon name abi? Do ur research well
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Eziokwugbaoto: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
[quote author=DemonUnderSiege post=69437854][/quote] undecided
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by DonaTee(f): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
IAmAmbrose:
My country just won the worldcup and if you are doubting my nationality lehme speak French
common serve her?
Serve her beer Mercy Ewu undecided

shocked shocked cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Hahahahahaha Ho lawd!
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:25am On Jul 17, 2018
Lordlestat:

This is totally delusional rant of a typical Nigerian

So now it's your mission to fix the bad image of Africans right? grin

Charity they say begins at home

Start with female genital mutilation that's prevalent in northern Nigeria that's shades a bad light on Africa

Start with stopping bokoharam that's shades a bad light on Africa

Start with fixing human rights abuses by your law enforcement agencies that also embarrasses Africa

Start with showing integrity in fighting corruption that badly damages Africas image

Start with persecution of corrupt office holders that shades a bad light on Africa
Fix your health care, and citizen welfare so your politicians stop fraudulently asking for foreign aid , Nigerian government is one of the too recipients of foreign aid in Africa that alone detroys Africa's image

Start with fixing your banking system so you don't get kicked off the Ergmont group , Nigeria will be the first country in Africa to be kicked out in the 21st century

Start with enforcing laws protecting women and children that embarrasses Africa

Start persecution of sex and domestic vilence offenders properly that embarrasses Africa

Fix your education system so you Nigerians stop going to school in Ghana that embarrasses Africa

I could go on and on but it would be a waste of time because you won't comprehend
...............................................................................................

Clearly known to me how exposure is direct needed by you.
FYI: I have been away from Nigeria for the past 20 years. You are based there. There re-route your energies to project struggles that would put a stop to those stigma of the country you clearly feel her problems aren't yours.

Should in case you are in the States, feel free to ring me up. It might help you.
+1-301-326-645-2
Laurel MD.

Introduce yourself as LORDLESTAT!

You need exposure. Keep that as a tip. Learn to appreciate your country for the little as it may seem to you, she has achieved. Make sure you like yourself too. The tone of your comments portray your disillusion for being trapped in an unprogressive ambiance called Nigeria.

Be happy! Don't worry!
It'll always be a nice day.
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:29am On Jul 17, 2018
Lordlestat:

This is totally delusional rant of a typical Nigerian

So now it's your mission to fix the bad image of Africans right? grin

Charity they say begins at home

Start with female genital mutilation that's prevalent in northern Nigeria that's shades a bad light on Africa

Start with stopping bokoharam that's shades a bad light on Africa

Start with fixing human rights abuses by your law enforcement agencies that also embarrasses Africa

Start with showing integrity in fighting corruption that badly damages Africas image

Start with persecution of corrupt office holders that shades a bad light on Africa
Fix your health care, and citizen welfare so your politicians stop fraudulently asking for foreign aid , Nigerian government is one of the too recipients of foreign aid in Africa that alone detroys Africa's image

Start with fixing your banking system so you don't get kicked off the Ergmont group , Nigeria will be the first country in Africa to be kicked out in the 21st century

Start with enforcing laws protecting women and children that embarrasses Africa

Start persecution of sex and domestic vilence offenders properly that embarrasses Africa

Fix your education system so you Nigerians stop going to school in Ghana that embarrasses Africa

I could go on and on but it would be a waste of time because you won't comprehend
...............................................................................................

Clearly known to me more, how exposure is direly needed by you.

FYI: I have been away from Nigeria for the past 20 years. You are based at home. Try re-route your energies to project struggles that would put a stop to those stigma of that country you clearly feel her problems aren't yours.

Should in case you are in the States, feel free to ring me up. It might help you.

Cox:
+1-301-326-645-2
Laurel, MD.

You need exposure. Keep that as a tip. Learn to appreciate your country for the little as it may seem to you, she has achieved. Make sure you like yourself too. The tone of your comments portray your disillusion for being trapped in an unprogressive ambiance called Nigeria.

Be happy! Don't worry!
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 17, 2018
Oritsewhandey:

FYI: I have been away from Nigeria for the past 20 years. You are based at home. Try re-route your energies to project struggles that would put a stop to those stigma of that country you clearly feel her problems aren't yours.

Cox:
+1-301-326-645-2
Laurel, MD.

Be happy! Don't worry!

This is how people put themselves in trouble

That person you quoted formally.known as lestat I know from a very long time

He has been in the states , and is a well known Crip in BK

Now you went ahead to brag and even post your number

Sorry for you

Some people don't think at all
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 17, 2018
Oritsewhandey:

Clearly known to me how exposure is direct needed by you.
FYI: I have been away from Nigeria for the past 20 years. You are based there. There re-route your energies to project struggles that would put a stop to those stigma of the country you clearly feel her problems aren't yours.

+1-301-326-645-2
Laurel MD.

Be happy! Don't worry!

Sorry for you

Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
Azmodan:

Sorry for you

Awww! Sorry, nothing hidden about it. Just a fax line.
Woooow! You know the guy- lordleslat as a U.S resident? Lol. At this point, I am done here.

Auladimeji:
You are a clear cut kid! Take care and God bless. Believe me, I won't even bother replying. Lolz

Mobile phone address can't be hidden here o. All details show straight up. No biggie
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oritsewhandey:

Woooow! You know the guy- lordleslat as a U.S resident? Lol. At this point, I am done here.

Auladimeji:
You are a clear cut kid! Take care and God bless. Believe me, I won't even bother replying. Lolz

Mobile phone address can't be hidden here o. All details show straight up. No biggie
Just a friendly advise

Be smart
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oritsewhandey:

Auladimeji:

Do.with that info wha u will
Capin
grin

I know wat I am talkin bout
But if u feeling so invincible keep quoting and insulting
grin
I seen the nigga n I know he is the real deal

U I don't know yet u are the one that been huffing and puffing trying so hard to sound cool

Keep it up radio mouth
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
Azmodan:

Do.with that info wha u will
Capin
grin

I know wat I am talkin bout
But if u feeling so invincible keep quoting and insulting
grin
I seen the nigga n I know he is the real deal

U I don't know yet u are the one that been huffing and puffing trying so hard to sound cool

Keep it up radio mouth
Azmodan:
Lol lol lol. Peace and love Bro.
New I am on Nairaland. Not familiar with the functions yet. Anyway, stay blessed Bro.
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
Azmodan:

Just a friendly advise

Be smart
Merci.
You are spot on.
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oritsewhandey:

Azmodan:
Lol lol lol. Peace and love Bro.
New I am on Nairaland. Not familiar with the functions yet. Anyway, stay blessed Bro.

Attitude is everything

Stay safe

Be smart
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oritsewhandey:

Cox:
+1-301-326-645-2
Laurel, MD.

Be happy! Don't worry!

Who is this Tai-bo hoe? angry
Whatever you and your peoples are smoking better not get you poked

dont ever come at me with this BS again angry
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
Lordlestat:

Who is this Tai-bo hoe? angry
Whatever you and your peoples are smoking better not get you poked

dont ever come at me with this BS again angry
............................................................................................

You could be the Li Yung Fu!
Simple revert to my post spiralled into these. Lol
Come at you? SMH. Who? You? I'm done here. Lol. Lol.

Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Azmodan:

Attitude is everything

Stay safe

Be smart

Azmodan:
Attitude? Did you wrote attitude?
Anyway, it all started with a so called Capin or capon you said you know. A certain alter-ego called Lordlestat

I'm still at loss as to why a Lordlestat 'to-and-fro' turn to spin around you?

Azmodan, attitude? I'm sincerely done reacting to all these needless responses.

I repeat, based on how and what your LORDLESTAT wrote, I'm bet sure he is not EXPOSED. Affection toward other black race easily flows with pride.

Nigerians celebrated with France led to all these stupid counter-replies because a KID failed to understand that, ALL AFRICAN NATIONS HAVE NEARLY SIMILAR PSYCHO-SOCIAL DEFICITS.
No nation of utopia state in Africa. SA? RWANDA? MOROCCO? where in Africa? If it's not almost sme issues. Tired of replying to a stark KID.
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
Oritsewhandey:

Azmodan:
Attitude? Did you wrote attitude?
Anyway, it all started with a so called Capin or capon you said you know. A certain alter-ego called Lordlestat

I'm still at loss as to why a Lordlestat 'to-and-fro' turn to spin around you?

Azmodan, attitude? I'm sincerely done reacting to all these needless responses.

I repeat, based on how and what your LORDLESTAT wrote, I'm bet sure he is not EXPOSED. Affection toward other black race easily flows with pride.

Nigerians celebrated with France led to all these stupid counter-replies because a KID failed to understand that, ALL AFRICAN NATIONS HAVE NEARLY SIMILAR PSYCHO-SOCIAL DEFICITS.
No nation of utopia state in Africa. SA? RWANDA? MOROCCO? where in Africa? If it's not almost sme issues. Tired of replying to a stark KID.

Have you done with the rant ?

So much salt

You seem.to be a very unhappy person

And just gave you advise , no vex ..

Singing down by the river side sorry you grin

Lastly it is write not wrote
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
[quote author=Oritsewhandey post=69522235][/quote]

Do not quote me again cuz

I ain't for play or whatever bs you pulling

Step off my posts now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League Draw On 26th August 2021 / The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) / Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.