Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

I Am Loosing My Memory - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Loosing My Memory (1028 Views)

Why Does It Feel Like I’m Losing My Memory? / Help! I'm Loosing My Mom To An Unknown Illness / Am Loosing My Friend To Strong Stammering. What Can I Do To Help Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Loosing My Memory by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
Good day Nlanders,
i have been having this issues for a while. It all started when i would forget very lil details. For example. I might keep something at a location, and forget it instantly, i can tell someone something, few days later it would b gone. I will forget it completely.
Now its worst, i forget words for example i mght be talking to u, and the words to used will just b in my head, in split seconds, pooof its gone.... I currently feel i have lost a lot of my memories now as my head seems empty. Pls help i am just 20 and this is happening. Pls help me.... Please
Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by nelronaldo(m): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
Calm down

1 Like

Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
Cutefine02:
Good day Nlanders,
i have been having this issues for a while. It all started when i would forget very lil details. For example. I might keep something at a location, and forget it instantly, i can tell someone something, few days later it would b gone. I will forget it completely.
Now its worst, i forget words for example i mght be talking to u, and the words to used will just b in my head, in split seconds, pooof its gone.... I currently feel i have lost a lot of my memories now as my head seems empty. Pls help i am just 20 and this is happening. Pls help me.... Please

Common side effect of prolonged marijuana abuse
Have you been smoking weed for long ?

If not them see a neurologist asap, memory loss is also one of many side effects of a brain tumor
Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by madridguy(m): 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
First aid:

1. Stop self servicing.

2. Start taking honey.

After 3 months with no effect, go see your doctor.
Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lordlestat:

Common side effect of prolonged marijuana abuse
Have you been smoking weed for long ?

If not them see a neurologist asap, memory loss is also one of many side effects of a brain tumor

no, i dont smoke... But i was once addicted to tramadol
Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
Were u on hard drugs before?
Explain our self very well so people can assist you.

If u are not guilty of substance abuse, find the nearest teaching hospital in your state. Good luck

1 Like

Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
Cutefine02:

no, i dont smoke... But i was once addicted to tramadol

There you have it
It's called aphasia I think

It's damage to your temporary memory due to substance abuse and unfortunately it's permanent and will get worse as long as you use drugs continuously

It's unfortunate, you did this to yourself
Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lordlestat:

There you have it
It's called aphasia I think

It's damage to your temporary memory due to substance abuse and unfortunately it's permanent and will get worse as long as you use drugs continuously

It's unfortunate, you did this to yourself

i was addicted for 6mnths and d memory issh started before d addiction
Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
Cutefine02:

What were you suing before tramadol

There was definitely a gateway substance you were abusing

Honesty is Paramount the damage is done so no point not spilling it
Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
sassysure:
Were u on hard drugs before?
Explain our self very well so people can assist you.

If u are not guilty of substance abuse, find the nearest teaching hospital in your state. Good luck
yes tramadol
Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lordlestat:

What were you suing before tramadol

There was definitely a gateway substance you were abusing

Honesty is Paramount the damage is done so no point not spilling it

it was just tramadol sir. I have no point hiding this..... I am not happy wit this
Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
Cutefine02:

it was just tramadol sir. I have no point hiding this..... I am not happy wit this

Either way

The gateway substance you were abusing started eroding your temporal memory then the tramadol finished the job

As I stated earlier the damage is permanent, and as long as you continue to use drugs it will worsen

I have seen cases that are so severe that even managing it is next to impossible

I wish you all the best and strength to make better choices in your life

To others stay off drugs and anyone who tells you marijuana abuse has no side effects well I only laugh at them

SKay is worse

Avoid all drugs , eat and stay healthy
Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by MGeey(f): 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
Visit the nearest teaching hospital now. The earlier, the better.
Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lordlestat:

Either way

The gateway substance you were abusing started eroding your temporal memory then the tramadol finished the job

As I stated earlier the damage is permanent, and as long as you continue to use drugs it will worsen

I have seen cases that are so severe that even managing it is next to impossible

To others stay off drugs and anyone who tells you marijuana abuse has no side effects well I only laugh at them

SKay is worse

i never took marijuana sir
Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by Young03(m): 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
All u need,is a big punch on your forehead

Your medula oblongata ia running on 0.22 speed due to side effect of ogwu ike
Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
Don't wait 3 months. See a psych doctor and confess everything. Usually in a T. H as a poster above said. I don't believe the damage is permanent if you have stopped, the brain gets rewired...

1 Like

Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
effnepa:
Don't wait 3 months. See a psych doctor and confess everything. Usually in a T. H as a poster above said. I don't believe the damage is permanent if you have stopped, the brain gets rewired...
is there a drug u recommend? Cos i currently have too much to spare right now
Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
Cutefine02:

is there a drug u recommend? Cos i currently have too much to spare right now
the tramadol cause it, i experience it once and that day was the worst of my life as am talking to my crush in my street and i dont know the english of how was your trip' really dead that day' thinking that the girl will thought i dont know how to speak in english. but i have stop the tramadol now and op trying to be talking slowly dont fast talk again.
Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
Cutefine02:

yes tramadol
That's the effect of quiting.
Us brain will go back to normal but do visit a health care personnel to tell u what to do.
U are too young and should be full of energy. Hard drugs will only give u cake confidence and eventually destroy us system as it's doing now.
If u have friends that are into such, run away from them and build ur wonderful life to an enviable position.
At 20 yrs of age, u should be thinking and planning your future.
Girls will come. U will get tired of them and their wahala but first build yourself.
Any mistake u make now might ruin ur future.

If u don't think about things like that, it system will adapt.
I can understand u are experiencing rapid hormonal changes but most people try and keep it in check.

Remove yourself from the less than average IQ Nigerians who only think that life starts an ends with climbing a woman. It's never an achievement.

1 Like

Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
Cutefine02:

Just seeing this.
Do u want to kill yourself?
Go to the nearest hospital for help.
Probably teaching hospital.

U have gone very far and this is not the first sysmpton u noticed yet u continued.

How youths waste away their lives.
Where do u stay
Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lordlestat:

Either way

SKay is worse

On his way to insanity.
Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
adetoroamos:
the tramadol cause it, i experience it once and that day was the worst of my life as am talking to my crush in my street and i dont know the english of how was your trip' really dead that day' thinking that the girl will thought i dont know how to speak in english. but i have stop the tramadol now and op trying to be talking slowly dont fast talk again.

How did u get yourself back?
Can this be taken to front page so these children will know what these drugs do to their system?

I don't even know the moderators
Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2018
sassysure:

How did u get yourself back?
Can this be taken to front page so these children will know what these drugs do to their system?

I don't even know the moderators

am currently off the drugs, so i dont think its d drug cos it started way before i got addicted
Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2018
sassysure:

That's the effect of quiting.
Us brain will go back to normal but do visit a health care personnel to tell u what to do.
U are too young and should be full of energy. Hard drugs will only give u cake confidence and eventually destroy us system as it's doing now.
If u have friends that are into such, run away from them and build ur wonderful life to an enviable position.
At 20 yrs of age, u should be thinking and planning your future.
Girls will come. U will get tired of them and their wahala but first build yourself.
Any mistake u make now might ruin ur future.

If u don't think about things like that, it system will adapt.
I can understand u are experiencing rapid hormonal changes but most people try and keep it in check.

Remove yourself from the less than average IQ Nigerians who only think that life starts an ends with climbing a woman. It's never an achievement.

i do regret my actions deeply.....
But what led me to it was low self confidence which d drug gave... And i needed it for d nature of my job...
Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2018
sassysure:
On his way to insanity.
nor true... I totally disagree.
Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by dunhill26(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2018
You can regain your memory by making use of the food the brain needs... Memorite contains gingo biloba, a herbal that helps supply oxygen to the brain. Your brain suffers when there is not enough oxygen to the brain which can lead to memory loss and stroke. Whatsapp 08136478517 or call 08183808324
Re: I Am Loosing My Memory by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
Cutefine02:

i do regret my actions deeply.....
But what led me to it was low self confidence which d drug gave... And i needed it for d nature of my job...
It's ok, don't beat itself too hard.we all learn from things like this.

If ur kind of job is making you go into things that are harmful to us body and health, it will be good if u lol for another.
Also, u can gradually build self confidence yourself. Seems nobody recognised ur input or u as a person when u were growing and it eroded ur self confidence.
U don't live your life for others. U are strictly responsible for yourself only. So go at ur own pace.

U may not be like those u look up to or u want to recognise u but u are unique ur self,okay?
Always have that at the back of us mind and have positive mindset. Ur friends should be the outgoing and chatty types so they will make u smile despite the condition you do d yourself and as time goes on,u will start seeing the world and things the way they see it.
And remember u are always loved. I am extending that love that's why I'm still responding to u. Don't ever bear grudge or malice cos they will make u withdrawn more . If somebody hurt us feelings. Go and tell the person in the most respectful manner.
Believe me all these meaningless things I wrote up there actually help to build self confidence. More over, search for articles and equip urself academically in almost all subjects. If u Can,watch foreign news and learn about some cultures of different worlds. By the time u go halfway, u will be oozing with confidence and well respected .

Go to the hospital for us memory loss. On since it has been there b4 u started taking drugs. Let's rule out drug effects.

U can let me know how far u have gone and if there is any improvement.okay?

(1) (Reply)

Contact The Hope Valley Fertility Clinic For All Fertility Issues / What Is The Meaning Of The Snake And Sword Symbol On A Medical Practice? / FREE eBook on The Secret Of Losing Weight And Fat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.