Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) (97388 Views)

Chelsea And Man City Fans Clash With Porto Police Before UCL Final (Photos) / Gabriel Jesus In Tears After Red Card In Brazil Copa America Final (Photos) / Lucas Torreira In Tears As Chelsea Win Europa League Final (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by enemmo(f): 9:12am On Jul 16, 2018
Auladimeji2:
One thing I noticed during the presentation was that Putin is more important and powerful in the whole stadium than any living things or non living things

They gave him the first and only umbrella before they brought the others

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by ikenath31(m): 9:12am On Jul 16, 2018
ME TOO I'M INTERESTED IN THE CROATIAN PRESIDENT, I DONT MIND WIFE HER
Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by Viking007(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2018
Explorers:
Invaders.
1xbet agents. If you know you know. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2018
darol4real:
Can our great grandpa in Nigeria try what Macron did when France score?
means say u don ready to kill him be dat oooo

2 Likes

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2018
Let assume nigeria and Croatia played final would Croatia president hug or kiss baba like dat

1 Like

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2018
I TRUST SOME APOLOGISTS IF THIS WERE THEIR FOSSIL PRESIDENT ...THEY WOULD LIST BEING UNDER D RAIN AS AN ACHIEVEMENT ...

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:16am On Jul 16, 2018
Scatterscatter:
I swear, these two presidents go f*ck this night lipsrsealed
corrupt mind grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 9:16am On Jul 16, 2018
tobdee:
I just dey imagine say na me she dey hug. kiss
If she hug u for that stadium and you get erection. Na meme of life be that o

1 Like

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by ikenath31(m): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2018
THE HUMILITY OF THIS LEADERS CAN NEVER BE COMPARE WITH WHAT WE HAVE IN OUR CONTINENT

6 Likes

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2018
Very happy for france. happy people

3 Likes

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by josef1(m): 9:23am On Jul 16, 2018
Is France coach Greizmman father?

1 Like

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by Hedonisst: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Put , always on top of his game, see composure, strong man na strong man abeg. I advanced politics, body language is everything.
.. You guys reason in a funny way. Did you expect Putin to be emotional and animated like the French and Croatian presidents when Russia wasn't involved in the game?

If Russia had been in that final, Putin would have also activated an animated mode. No doubt about it. Jumping up and giving high fives to celebrate your teams goal on such a momentous occasion is more of a political statement than merely sitting down and acting stoic and cold.

5 Likes

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by kaymical(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2018
decatalyst:
The woman is just too loving, enchanting, caring and each of her touch is full of warmth and affection.

Between, she is damn sexy and hawt too kiss
bros, the woman don touch you before?
Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by Jaymaestro(m): 9:30am On Jul 16, 2018
The next generation Presidents.

2 Likes

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by Andy2274: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2018
8stargeneral:
Let assume nigeria and Croatia played final would Croatia president hug or kiss baba like dat
. Chai! This guy ehhhh! Na wa for you. Baba gworo teeth you want the woman to contact? Abeg I no fit laugh today Na Monday.

1 Like

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2018
greggng:
How do i get to Croatia it seems their women are great

Ah! Balkan and Eastern European women are super hot o. You will see tall pretty babes like this and you wonder how they select Miss World. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2018
Croatians still has one more thing to lose to france 'Their President'

1 Like

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by shilz(f): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2018
decatalyst:

The body language is in English...well spelt out! grin
The kiss is in French.
Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 9:48am On Jul 16, 2018
Andy2274:
. Chai! This guy ehhhh! Na wa for you. Baba gworo teeth you want the woman to contact? Abeg I no fit laugh today Na Monday.
hahahaha,bro I just dey imagine ooh

1 Like

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by yommysteel: 9:49am On Jul 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:51am On Jul 16, 2018
shilz:
The kiss is in French.

I feel like experiencing that wink
Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by Wallade(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2018
The both Presidents and Countries deserve all the accolades. They are both champions and in conduct and attitude. They both wanted it more than others.

1 Like

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by IamEmem(m): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2018
czarina:
Walahi the only reason I opened this thread was to see Macron. That guy is everything! kiss kiss

Hmmmm.....crusing on another woman's property.
I need some massage Mbok.
Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by newbie2018: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2018
are they dating Abe na the rain cause konji for them?
Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by blingxx(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2018
the second pic tho... macron wife won't like it
Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by adebayosun02: 10:03am On Jul 16, 2018
What I noticed is that the two countries are govern by Young leaders and the team comprises of young blood

1 Like

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2018
She flirts too much.
Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by blingxx(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2018
Explorers:
Invaders.
awon werey fans grin

1 Like

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2018
josef1:
Is France coach Greizmman father?

Chai... Bro, they've got a shocking resemblance

2 Likes

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by tallskinnyperv(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2018
CSTR1005:

He is the host, and there is no Trump or xi jin ping in the stadium.

Those two are more powerful than Putin.
ure a fool...no 1 is more powerful than trump in russia angry
Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by Timfreds(m): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2018
The two Presidents just give a fine finishing touch to the world cup final. Inspirational young Leaders.

1 Like

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by blingxx(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2018
CSTR1005:
He is the host, and there is no Trump or xi jin ping in the stadium.
Those two are more powerful than Putin.

like Jon snow.. you know nothing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match / Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out / Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.