Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) (97385 Views)

Chelsea And Man City Fans Clash With Porto Police Before UCL Final (Photos) / Gabriel Jesus In Tears After Red Card In Brazil Copa America Final (Photos) / Lucas Torreira In Tears As Chelsea Win Europa League Final (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by czarina(f): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2018
IamEmem:

Hmmmm.....crusing on another woman's property.
I need some massage Mbok.
who says she has monopoly over him? Let me crush in peace abeg undecided
Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by blazer2018: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2018
decatalyst:
The woman is just too loving, enchanting, caring and each of her touch is full of warmth and affection.
\

U summed it all...a true mother grin

2 Likes

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2018
uncjay:
Beautiful people, magical moment...

That Croatia president fine ooooo
that woman go be ashawo.she like men wella
Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2018
vizkiz:

Husband snatcher... He is married.
She wants to be a small girl with a 'mighty god' cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2018
darol4real:
Can our great grandpa in Nigeria try what Macron did when France score?
Lmaooo, u want bones to scatter abiii.

2 Likes

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2018
wow, that's football.

1 Like

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2018
fhorlar:

I know ure joking but this kind of comment is rude and disrespectful bro. Stop turning women to just sex subjects.pls and please, grow up.they have the capacity to do so much more..she is their president and am sure she is well admired and respected in her country and am 100% sure it wasnt her pus...sy that got her there.
Well she isn't Nigerian. So you may be right.

1 Like

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 11:07am On Jul 16, 2018
fhorlar:

I know ure joking but this kind of comment is rude and disrespectful bro. Stop turning women to just sex subjects.pls and please, grow up.they have the capacity to do so much more..she is their president and am sure she is well admired and respected in her country and am 100% sure it wasnt her pus...sy that got her there.
My apologies.

1 Like

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by troublemakea(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Am fan of trump bro, but if he was in that stadium , am sure Putin will outswag him.

that a big lie
Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by mikaael(m): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2018
vizkiz:
Chai... LOVE Under the rain.

This Two suppose fück tonight cheesy

Ur mind is soooo dirty..I suggest u wash wit Hypo

1 Like

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
Awww!

Lol, Putin was like noooope, definitely not getting wet grin

3 Likes

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by lebete3000: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
fhorlar:

What us this one saying
Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hedonisst:
.. You guys reason in a funny way. Did you expect Putin to be emotional and animated like the French and Croatian presidents when Russia wasn't involved in the game?

If Russia had been in that final, Putin would have also activated an animated mode. No doubt about it. Jumping up and giving high fives to celebrate your teams goal on such a momentous occasion is more of a political statement than merely sitting down and acting stoic and cold.
I have been studying this guy since I first read about him 12 years ago, if you can show me a picture of Putin in a wild jubilation mode, I will admit that I fvckef up. And don't tell me Russia has not made him proud enough to display wild happiness openly .

He has a personality that's far from soft , take it or leave it.

3 Likes

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by vizkiz: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ishilove:

grin
Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
czarina:
Walahi the only reason I opened this thread was to see Macron. That guy is everything! kiss kiss

Eyaah...pele.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by peacengine(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
I don't understand why she & Mac de hug everybody maybe instinct. They tried sha buh de forgot themselves. Hope she's married o becos the rain and hugs go charge her battery no be small
Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by peacengine(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Imagine the kind of "ganngbbang" that the president will offer the Croatian players had it been they had won.

Fangry angryL

2 Likes

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by mrhowoto: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
darol4real:
Can our great grandpa in Nigeria try what Macron did when France score?
He can surpass macron if it were his cows.

2 Likes

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by Phyde: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
I so much adore this woman from the beginning of the tournament. That's the spirit of football.

3 Likes

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by Cloud007: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
flyca:
cheesy
I dey beef that guy.... grin

1 Like

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by Cloud007: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ishilove:

grin grin
Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by Cloud007: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
No wonder this woman won the president of her country Croatia, she's got a pure heart.
you got it

2 Likes

Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
Putin is not their mate na
Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
peacengine:

Fangry angryL
Baba,nobody insult u so just jejely dey ur yeye lane. Abeg.
Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by objobj: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
I give this to macron.
But in general how popular is macron in france interms of governance?
Next time l will write how unpopular and his leadership is in france.
Youth falling hands
Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by writeprof(m): 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
uncjay:

True words! Make our women come for 2019 Presidential elections. I will not vote for any man again.
Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by writeprof(m): 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
uncjay:

Yes ooo! I want to vote for woman as Naija President for 2019 ooo!
Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by writeprof(m): 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
uncjay:

Yes ooo! I want to vote for woman as Naija President for 2019 ooo!
Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by uncjay(m): 12:40am On Jul 17, 2018
Ikpongiton:
that woman go be ashawo.she like men wella
Na u know
Re: Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2018
tobdee:
Football unites all.

Just take a look these two beautiful world Leaders.

So touching... That Croatia president is hot and irresistible. I just dey imagine say na me she dey hug. kiss
our President's wife is also hot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match / Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out / Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.