Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

The Nysc Chronicle Of This Warri Babe Wey Sabi The Thing - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Nysc Chronicle Of This Warri Babe Wey Sabi The Thing (741 Views)

My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State / The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out / Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nysc Chronicle Of This Warri Babe Wey Sabi The Thing by ugofwesh: 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
I wanted to serve in Lagos or any other nice state, so when my aunt asked me to choose any state save Lagos, Rivers and Abuja, I decided choosing Delta state. Eventually, I got posted to Delta state, and I headed to Iselukwu for camp. At the camp, I met a very nice and pretty lady, whom I shared the same room with and we became friends.
Somehow sha, I had the worst experience you can think of, I got Apollo of all things and the camp clinic was totally far from helpful.
Camp in itself was a blur, we had the usual boring food and lectures. since I wasn’t athletic as a warri babe, the parades were not funny one bit. Then it happened, lol, I got my period and me that I never get stained in coloured dresses, I got stained in my white shorts and it was cray cray… So, I was at the parade ground and a babe said, hello, you are stained, eewww, I was super embarrassed and started my long journey to the camp. I just told the soldiers on the way that my tummy was hurting me and I guess they too saw the stains and let me go. It was not funny but wetin man pikin go do.

After camp, as the only warri babe I knew in Delta then was a student @ Delsu, I went to her hostel and I was received well. Woke up at night to go wee but I could not find my phone, choi, my blackberry phone that was predicted it would be stolen at camp, now we survived camp only to be stolen on my first night out of camp.

Thankfully with the help of my warri babe or friend, I found the phone 2 months later after it was sold to an unsuspecting student by tracking the phone pin (BBs have their unique pin) and luring the guy into thinking I was a postjambite seeking admission. The university’s CSO helped us trace the real thief and my phone was returned to me. It actually helped that I was in my NYSC khaki and I wrote my statement well as a graduate that I “is” nah.

During the course of my youth service, that was when the “OccupyNaija” protest occurred, I was free then as schools were on strike et al, So, I sha was talking to this tall akwa ibomite and he invited me to his base for a weekend of sowing oats and debauchery, lol. After thinking of my boring and about to die relationship, I went to his base and OMIGOSH, na him taya sha (You can ask him) and nope, he is not a stranger, we were in school together for 5yrs, though we were not close friend.

Click Here For The Full Gist http://nyscsocial.com/2018/07/15/the-nysc-chronicle-of-a-warri-babe/

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State NYSC Batch C 2018 / Nysc 2018 C Stream Ii Rep Your Platoon – Let’s See The Platoon That Rocks / Nysc Direct Posting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.