Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money –misi Molu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money –misi Molu (311 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions / I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name / Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money –misi Molu by DaMsOn007(m): 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tiwa Savage should prove I begged her for money –Misi Molu

A controversy ensued on social media during the week when a radio presenter, Misi Molu, had stated during an interview that she preferred Yemi Alade as a singer with better vocal range than Tiwa Savage, who, in her opinion, just usually shouted. During that same interview, Yemi also said that she doesn’t believe there is a ‘number one’ artiste in Africa as the top acts were all doing well and could fill the same concert venues.

Days after a recording of the interview was posted online, Tiwa Savage made a series of posts to insinuate that Misi Molu had earlier begged her for money via social media shortly before airing her views about her talent. She wrote, “Wow! They beg you for money today and talk trash tomorrow because it’s not personal; they’re just doing their job, abi?”

In another post, she stated, “Celebrities are human o. You can’t beg for money then talk trash and expect me to not catch feelings. Like, are you serious? Next time you think of sliding in my DM asking for money or anything; remember your personal opinion and miss me with your BS.”

However, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, Misi Molu tasked Tiwa Savage to provide proof that she begged her for money. Reacting to Savage’s posts, she said, “Personally, I don’t believe she was talking about me. But if she is, she needs to show evidence to that fact. The situation has been blown way out of proportion than what the intentions of the discussion were actually meant to be. People are giving it way too much credence.”

Read More @
www.360ng.com.ng/tiwa-savage-should-prove-i-begged-her-for-money-misi-molu/
Re: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money –misi Molu by Bintabisiriyu: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
Wetin concern me? Igbo 50 naira these days too dey small.
Re: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money –misi Molu by DaMsOn007(m): 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
Wetin concern me? Igbo 50 naira these days too dey small.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Lessons To Nigeria's Slay Queens / Nigerian Singer Salawatu Abeni Says, Men's Still Disturb Me For Dating / Congratulations: R&B Singer Tank Marries Longtime Girlfriend Zena Foster (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.