Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Relationship With A Christian Lady That Live In United States. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Relationship With A Christian Lady That Live In United States. (750 Views)

In Need Of A Christian Lady For Relationship / A Christian Lady For Marriage / Nigerians In UNITED STATES & CANADA Looking For FRIENDSHIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship With A Christian Lady That Live In United States. by OlorunfemiVO: 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hello everyone.
I trust I can meet a geniune Christian lady between age 24 and 30 that live in the United States on this platform. I stay here in the US too, a Christian, 30 years old.
Anyone who is interested or has a relative who want a relationship that can lead to marriage can contact me through my email address, olorunfemi_1988@outlook.com. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Relationship With A Christian Lady That Live In United States. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
Someone good will come your way soon.
Just be patient.
Goodluck man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship With A Christian Lady That Live In United States. by madridguy(m): 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pray for me too man of God shocked

post=69418127:
Just be patient.
Goodluck man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship With A Christian Lady That Live In United States. by OlorunfemiVO: 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
post=69418127:
Just be patient.
Goodluck man.
Thank you. I appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship With A Christian Lady That Live In United States. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
madridguy:
Pray for me too man of God shocked

Lol cheesy, I see you going higher and higher in life cos you support and say the truth ALWAYS.
Better days ahead for you my man.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Relationship With A Christian Lady That Live In United States. by madridguy(m): 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ameen.

post=69418189:

Lol cheesy, I see you going higher and higher in life cos you support and say the truth ALWAYS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship With A Christian Lady That Live In United States. by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 16, 2018
post=69418189:

Me too, I wanna tap into thsee blessings grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship With A Christian Lady That Live In United States. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:04am On Jul 16, 2018
LivingFree:

Me too, I wanna tap into thsee blessings grin
Lol cheesy,
Amen.
Receive it NOW pretty pal!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Relationship With A Christian Lady That Live In United States. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
post=69418189:

Amen for me too.

You, Mannabbq, are you always this positive irl or are you just after likes? You're always so nice and positive to people in your posts. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relationship With A Christian Lady That Live In United States. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:56am On Jul 17, 2018
Yuugen:

Amen for me too.

You, Mannabbq, are you always this positive irl or are you just after likes? You're always so nice and positive to people in your posts. undecided
Lol cheesy, this is us in our natural element sis.
We are surprised you noticed that in us even without knowing us offline!
Many negative people on this forum, but we decided to remain civil and not lose our heads in replying.

About likes, lol ; cheesy, we just comment and go and don't even know if anyone likes our comments at all.
We are spontaneous and courteous, that is who we are.
We will take your comment as a compliment.
Thank you so much!
Hugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship With A Christian Lady That Live In United States. by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 17, 2018
post=69448481:

Many negative people on this forum, but we decided to remain civil and not lose our heads in replying.

About likes, lol ; cheesy, we just comment and go and don't even know if anyone like a our comments at all.
Thank you.so much!
Hugs

'We' is that you and the voices in your head grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship With A Christian Lady That Live In United States. by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 17, 2018
post=69418394:

Lol cheesy,
Amen.
Receive it NOW pretty pal!

Amen! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship With A Christian Lady That Live In United States. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:10am On Jul 17, 2018
LivingFree:

Amen! kiss
Hugs bestie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship With A Christian Lady That Live In United States. by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 18, 2018
post=69448481:

About likes, lol ; cheesy, we just comment and go and don't even know if anyone likes our comments at all.
Thank you so much!
Hugs
How many are you.

1 Like

Re: Relationship With A Christian Lady That Live In United States. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:55am On Jul 18, 2018
Yuugen:
How many are you?
Hmmmm, that is one of the things that made us unique online sis.
We will love it to remain like that online!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Relationship With A Christian Lady That Live In United States. by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 18, 2018
post=69478031:

Hmmmm, that is one of the things that made us unique online sis.
We will love it to remain like that online!
Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: Relationship With A Christian Lady That Live In United States. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:57am On Jul 18, 2018
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Relationship With A Christian Lady That Live In United States. by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 18, 2018
post=69478045:

Oops!
A question?
An insult?
Or what exactly?
#confused
A confusion because idk why you're addressing yourself as "we" and "us".

1 Like

Re: Relationship With A Christian Lady That Live In United States. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:00am On Jul 18, 2018
Ok.
Let us leave it that way.
Be good and stay blessed.
Nice meeting you.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Blocked / Serious Relationship / What Attracts You In A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.