Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Serious Relationship (751 Views)

Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship / Looking For A Serious Relationship. / Serious Relationship Needed For 2020/2021 Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 29, 2020
I have been a member here for a long time. I had to create this account for this purpose.

I am a young lady, 5'8, Igbo, chocolate in complexion, 26 years old, located in the east, graduated last year and waiting for NYSC.

If you are interested, please send me an email

PS. Only men older than 26 smiley
Re: Serious Relationship by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:09am On Feb 29, 2020
I have a brother o, are u in Lagos?
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
I have a brother o, are u in Lagos?
No dear, I'm in the east. Good morning
Re: Serious Relationship by SpyAC(m): 10:14am On Feb 29, 2020
Am interested too, which side of east are u?
Re: Serious Relationship by Slimdada(m): 10:25am On Feb 29, 2020
Babe8756:
I have been a member here for a long time. I had to create this account for this purpose.

I am a young lady, 5'8, Igbo, chocolate in complexion, 26 years old, located in the east, graduated last year and waiting for NYSC.

Hi, nice meeting u. I'm John,I'm Igbo too...... Are u still single and searching lady cos I'm available 4u if u need a serious and honest relationship.
I'm 29 year's old currently working in a cinema house in the East I already sent u an email message pls reply, take care of yourself
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 29, 2020
Babe8756:

ok.
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 29, 2020
Slimdada:

Hi, nice meeting u. I'm John,I'm Igbo too...... Are u still single and searching lady cos I'm available 4u if u need a serious and honest relationship.
I'm 29 year's old currently working in a cinema house in the East I already sent u an email message pls reply, take care of yourself
I have replied
Re: Serious Relationship by Slimdada(m): 3:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
Babe8756:
I have replied

Sorry for late reply I was busy at work just replied u now
Re: Serious Relationship by Greatzeus(m): 7:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
Slimdada:

Sorry for late reply I was busy at work just replied u now
Bros,show that girl how responsible and honest Nairaland guys are,don't fall our hand oh. I hope it works between you two wink

1 Like

Re: Serious Relationship by Slimdada(m): 9:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
Greatzeus:

Bros,show that girl how responsible and honest Nairaland guys are,don't fall our hand oh. I hope it works between you two wink

Amen and thanks bro
I no go fall una hand
I'm gonna be real,honest and sincere to her and I also
I pray it works between me and her
Re: Serious Relationship by Slimdada(m): 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
Greatzeus:

Bros,That girl no dey straightforward we have been talking on WhatsApp, I have sent her my pictures and been honest at the same time, but she refused to send me her pictures Always telling me lies about bad network and am the one always calling her phone and sparking up conversations on WhatsApp, if I no text her she no Go text or call,most times she would even go ahead and ignore my texts,. And this na girl wey I don make plans on how I go use spend money and entertain her,whenever she comes to see me.. undecided
Re: Serious Relationship by Slimdada(m): 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
Greatzeus:

I dey feel say maybe e get wetin do her body wey make her no wan send me her pictures so I go see as she dey,she forget say no matter how u dey any guy wey see you for real life will either stay or go eventually
It's all about choice
Re: Serious Relationship by virago(f): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
Slimdada:

Bros,That girl no dey straightforward we have been talking on WhatsApp, I have sent her my pictures and been honest at the same time, but she refused to send me her pictures Always telling me lies about bad network and am the one always calling her phone and sparking up conversations on WhatsApp, if I no text her she no Go text or call,most times she would even go ahead and ignore my texts,. And this na girl wey I don make plans on how I go use spend money and entertain her,whenever she comes to see me.. undecided

You may not be her type physically , we girls do this all the time if we the guy falls short of our physical expectation
Re: Serious Relationship by Slimdada(m): 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
virago:

You may not be her type physically , we girls do this all the time if we the guy falls short of our physical expectation

You're basically right
She self fit no be my type mentally and physically but as a matured person you're supposed to be courageous and tell him or her the fact I no like u

3 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by Greatzeus(m): 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
Slimdada:

She already had a mental picture of what she wants her man to look like,the kind of job he does and how rich he should be. When you sent her your details and pictures she saw that you didnt meet that criteria,instead of saying she is not interested,she decided to waste your time so that you can back off yourself.
Bros forget that girl,she is confused and doesnt know what she wanted in life yet. I wonder why she decided to come here and waste people's time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Relationship by Slimdada(m): 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Greatzeus:

She already had a mental picture of what she wants her man to look like,the kind of job he does and how rich he should be. When you sent her your details and pictures she saw that you didnt meet that criteria,instead of saying she is not interested,she decided to waste your time so that you can back off yourself.
Bros forget that girl,she is confused and doesnt know what she wanted in life yet. I wonder why she decided to come here and waste people's time.

True talk bro
And there's nothing better than a man meeting a girl in real life
You get attracted to her,
A girl who Is beautiful and confident in her self wouldn't come on social media to seek for relationship because she knows how many advances she gets on a daily bases from the opposite sex

1 Like

Re: Serious Relationship by jeff1607(m): 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
Slimdada:

True talk bro
And there's nothing better than a man meeting a girl in real life
You get attracted to her,
A girl who Is beautiful and confident in her self wouldn't come on social media to seek for relationship because she knows how many advances she gets on a daily bases from the opposite sex

not really true, most times schedules at work no de allow people mix with others, especially those who live a triangular life .

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Adult Minds / I'm Looking For Female Friends / I Need A Woman Of Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.