Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

We Supply Ogbono Seeds - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Supply Ogbono Seeds (2122 Views)

Make Bumper Profits In Ogbono Business / Do You Want To Go Into Ogbono Business? / Ogbono Exporter needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Supply Ogbono Seeds by ogashman(m): 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
in need of fresh ogbono seeds? large quantity available.
contact us on 08069130 three 11

we deliver to any location within Nigeria.
Re: We Supply Ogbono Seeds by Pavore9: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
ogashman:
in need of fresh ogbono seeds? large quantity available.

contact us on 08069130 three 11

we deliver to any location within Nigeria.

How much does a 50kg bag goes for?
Re: We Supply Ogbono Seeds by ogashman(m): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2018
Pavore9:

How much does a 50kg bag goes for?

Re: We Supply Ogbono Seeds by Pavore9: 8:39am On Aug 19, 2018
ogashman:

2 derica measure is equal to 1kg and each derica measure sells for at an average of N1,200 at Oyingbo market in Lagos. So the price of N120k is not a bargain for one buying in bulk.
Re: We Supply Ogbono Seeds by ogashman(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
Pavore9:

2 derica measure is equal to 1kg and each derica measure sells for at an average of N1,200 at Oyingbo market in Lagos. So the price of N120k is not a bargain for one buying in bulk.

sorry my estimation maybe wrong.

I think we should do it this way....down here we measure it with a paint plastic bucket (the small one).

and I sell a plastic paint bucket full of ogbono seeds for 7k...although I don't know how much it weighs in kg
Re: We Supply Ogbono Seeds by Pavore9: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
ogashman:

sorry my estimation maybe wrong.

I think we should do it this way....down here we measure it with a paint plastic bucket (the small one).

and I sell a plastic paint bucket full of ogbono seeds for 7k...although I don't know how much it weighs in kg

I guess the paint plastic bucket is that 4 litre size that is also used to sell garri?

Make effort to weigh the quantity that fills that paint bucket, that will help in my calculations.

1 Like

Re: We Supply Ogbono Seeds by ogashman(m): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
Pavore9:

I guess the paint plastic bucket is that 4 litre size that is also used to sell garri?

Make effort to weigh the quantity that fills that paint bucket, that will help in my calculations.

yes it is the paint rubber used for selling garri.

the issue is I dont even know the derica container u talking abt.
maybe u cud upload a picture of it.
Re: We Supply Ogbono Seeds by Pavore9: 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
ogashman:

yes it is the paint rubber used for selling garri.

the issue is I dont even know the derica container u talking abt.
maybe u cud upload a picture of it.

There it is.

Re: We Supply Ogbono Seeds by ogashman(m): 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=Pavore9 post=70417247]
There it is.[/quot
8 of the derica fills the painter......
Re: We Supply Ogbono Seeds by ogashman(m): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
I do not readily have a weighing machine......but from ur estimation a painter should weigh 4kg
Re: We Supply Ogbono Seeds by Help4rmme2u(m): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2020

(1) (Reply)

5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? / Chinese Business Community In Nigeria / Nigeria's First Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.