Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Make Bumper Profits In Ogbono Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Bumper Profits In Ogbono Business (1371 Views)

Do You Want To Go Into Ogbono Business? / This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Bumper Profits In Ogbono Business by NkemFoods: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
This is the season for real Ogbono. The season ends this August.

Between September to December, the price for real Ogbono (not ujiri) increases drastically.

You can then sell your Ogbono with 100% profit.

You can start with 100kg or 200kg of Ogbono from Cameroon.

We can supply up to 1000kg.

Talk to us today.

Let's do Ogbono business.
Re: Make Bumper Profits In Ogbono Business by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
am super interested..0816-9827645.. i hope u are genuine ..if u are, i will advertise u die just d way i do JESUS! i go share ur fliers and become ur ambassador praying for u everyday! wink
Re: Make Bumper Profits In Ogbono Business by NkemFoods: 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
am super interested..0816-9827645.. i hope u are genuine ..if u are, i will advertise u die just d way i do JESUS! i go share ur fliers and become ur ambassador praying for u everyday! wink

Lol.

Are you on WhatsApp?

Chat me using: 0.8.147276648

Thanks.
Re: Make Bumper Profits In Ogbono Business by olabukola: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
How much is 100kg
Re: Make Bumper Profits In Ogbono Business by jidowu84: 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
I just collect contribution, can I invest in this?
Watsapp this line 08091117809
Re: Make Bumper Profits In Ogbono Business by NkemFoods: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
olabukola:
How much is 100kg

Let's chat via WhatsApp: 0.8.147276648
Re: Make Bumper Profits In Ogbono Business by NkemFoods: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
jidowu84:
I just collect contribution, can I invest in this?
Watsapp this line 08091117809

Ok.
Re: Make Bumper Profits In Ogbono Business by NkemFoods: 4:49am On Aug 08, 2019
Currently, Ogbono retails for 5k-6k per custard bucket.

By September to December, it will retail for 7k-8k.

But, we will supply you for N3,500/custard bucket.

There are 17 buckets in a 50kg bag. So, with 60k, you can buy 1 bag of 50kg bag of real ogbono not ujiri and resell to restaurants and individuals and even market women.

You can start with 2 bags, which is 120k.

This is real Ogbono from Cameroon. This is ogbono you can be proud to sell.

We deliver nationwide.

WhatsApp me on: 0.8.147276648

You can tap into the Agribusiness and make your money.

Our mantra is: Feed the Future, Make the Money

Thank you.
Re: Make Bumper Profits In Ogbono Business by NkemFoods: 5:10am On Aug 08, 2019
My name is Alex. I'm CEO of Nkem Foods.

At Nkem Foods, we source and supply in wholesale quantity African healthy foods for your nourishment.

=We supply=
- Honey
- Bee Wax
- Ogbono
- Mushroom
- Palm Oil
- Melon
- Oil Bean
- Breadfruit

These foods are carefully sourced from our farmer-partners in the villages of Cameroon and Southeast Nigeria.

You can count on us anytime for quality local African foods.

=Some of our customers are=
- Retailers
- Restaurant owners
- Exporters
- Wholesalers
- Consumers

I founded Nkem Foods with my wife. We have customers all over Nigeria.

We are missionaries based in Enugu.

You are welcome to do business with us.

My Facebook profile is: facebook.com/aiuzor

Thank you.
Re: Make Bumper Profits In Ogbono Business by NkemFoods: 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
This is the is season to go into Ogbono business.

By October or November, the price will double.

This is the time to buy and stock Ogbono and sell after two or three months and make 2x or 3x of what you bought.

You can start this business. It's lucrative.

Instead of leaving your money to be staying idle in the bank yielding nothing for you, you can invest it in the agribusiness through buying and selling Ogbono.

What we sell is Ogbono from Cameroon. Ask around, you will find out that Cameroon Ogbono is very very good.

Let's chat on WhatsApp: 0.8.1.4.7.2.7.6.6.4.8

NKEM FOODS

(1) (Reply)

EMCA Logistics Thank You Very Much / VICTOR OSCAR Ziplock Bags Standup Pouches & VICTOR OSCAR Resealable Bags / American Hawks Gala On Lagos Highway!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.