Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents (37436 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates / Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by babadeee(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2018
duduade:
Please arrange your family issues before talking about our country's issues
Someone can not say the truth again in this Country grin grin you will be looking for excuse Warey omo
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by TeamSimple(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Shameless man like you. When will you be matured yourself in this life? Are you not too old to be trolling Nairaland like a kid?

By the way, is Jude the twin? Is it no longer Peter and Paul?

Later one something like that called Midolian will say "Yorubas are smart" For where? Smart my punk ass!

By the way, let me use this opportunity to congratulate Ayo Fayose. We Igbos will continue to love and support you. Thank you for standing by Christians in this devilish, demonic regime of Muhammad Buhari. An animal that should be castrated and burnt to Ashes.

Ndigbo Mma Mmanu. Continue the fight. We will continue to love and protect the Igbo ideals of love, justice, freedom and fairness.

Nigeria is currently under siege! What the so called tribe that claim smartness don't know is that the cattle rearers that own Nigeria are currently making massive plans for severe onslaught and Jihad against this nation!

Its not as if this so called Tribe that claims smartness loves the country or are even smart self. They are just being selfish and greedy all in a bid that the presidency will come to them after 2023. But we know better. After that, the illiterate foolish husbands of Northern origin will come down to the East to seek another bride and forget the West. So if Buhari wants, let him win again. The suffering the Vegetable will bring to the table will be for all as usual.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu my President
God bless lovers of freedom
God bless Biafra
God bless France
God bless Croatia

Get lost and keep your epistle for your clan . Or better still write to ICC or United Nations .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2018
Nothing is funny.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by TeamSimple(m): 8:36am On Jul 16, 2018
What stops the fool from being a president himself . Someone that can't manage his twin brothers is talking about presidency .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by pacifust058(m): 8:37am On Jul 16, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Shameless man like you. When will you be matured yourself in this life? Are you not too old to be trolling Nairaland like a kid?

Later one something like that called Midolian will say "Yorubas are smart" For where? Smart my punk ass!

By the way, let me use this opportunity to congratulate Ayo Fayose. We Igbos will continue to love and support you. Thank you for standing by Christians in this devilish, demonic regime of Muhammad Buhari. An animal that should be castrated and burnt to Ashes.

Ndigbo Mma Mmanu. Continue the fight. We will continue to love and protect the Igbo ideals of love, justice, freedom and fairness.

Nigeria is currently under siege! What the so called tribe that claim smartness don't know is that the cattle rearers that own Nigeria are currently making massive plans for severe onslaught and Jihad against this nation!

Its not as if this so called Tribe that claims smartness loves the country or are even smart self. They are just being selfish and greedy all in a bid that the presidency will come to them after 2023. But we know better. After that, the illiterate foolish husbands of Northern origin will come down to the East to seek another bride and forget the West. So if Buhari wants, let him win again. The suffering the Vegetable will bring to the table will be for all as usual.

God bless Biafra
God bless France
God bless Croatia

Where's the sense in all what you said just now?
Though I blamed him for mixing Jude with P-square, but you shouldn't have shown us the Ipobeast in you na...
You Igbos are the one destroying this country with your tribalistic behavior..
The tribe you're abusing now ehn, none of your Ipobeast members can succeed without stepping on it

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by Lomprico2: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2018
post=69419754:
WE also know a certain twin that can't stay together! cheesy

UP FRANCE! wink

He is so mature he didn't mention any name, just like us too.
#Maturity wink cheesy

UP FRANCE once again!

Fortunately for him, he ain't a twin. wink

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 16, 2018
Coward! he couldn't even mention the name of his president. buhari!

Ewu! Gambia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by Abduljabba(m): 8:38am On Jul 16, 2018
post=69419754:
WE also know a certain twin that can't stay together! cheesy

UP FRANCE! wink

He is so mature he didn't mention any name, just like us too.
#Maturity wink cheesy

UP FRANCE once again!
Ahhhh...... Savage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by Hedonisst: 8:39am On Jul 16, 2018
Even as both energetic presidents (France and Croatia) were standing in the rain, hugging and awarding each player, with all humility.

This arrogant big for nothing Buhari would have felt too proud to be soaked in the rain. Hundreds of eye service guards would have brought canopy sized umbrellas to shield him, and he would have been too pompous and full of his empty Fulani self to hug sweaty rain soaked players.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by Eponbubu: 8:41am On Jul 16, 2018
Gbenu soun.. undecided
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by BluntBoy(m): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2018
It is easy to point fingers.

Even this one who couldn't manage two people (his own blood brothers for that matter) without letting favoritism get the better of him is talking about the president of 180 million people from over 350 ethnic groups.

Does he think he is younger than Macron? If he is so pained, we should see him being politically active not throwing shades for cheap likes.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 16, 2018
duduade:
his family issues is none of your business, the president's issues should be more of your concern

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by BabaO2: 8:44am On Jul 16, 2018
Must everybody behave same way? @op, your call is borne out of inferiority complex
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2018
Should we just agree that Africans won the world cup for France? It's a shame on us all as a nation, having a population of over 200 million but can't produce a formidable team that can win the world cup. I learnt 3 of the boys who won the cup for France are of Nigerian descent. One of them even has a Yoruba name as his middle name. In a country where nepotism and tribalism thrive, nothing can ever be achieved. if France were Nigeria, no foreigner would be among those players and they probably may not have achieved that feat. In Lagos Mainland alone, where I live, we can get 20( twenty) teams who can represent Nigeria and win the cup. After all, most of the players who won trophies for us in various categories in the 80s and 90s from green eagles to eaglets and super eagles were picked from the streets. must NFF always shop for players who are in Europe who would drop something in their pockets to earn a jersey? shame! The destiny of our future isn't in the hands of those old fellas in govt but in our own hands. They keep shopping for foreign coach so they could carve out something from the deal. If we can shun nepotism, tribalism and religious bigotry and choose young and formidable leaders and back them up, Nigeria would be better for it. I'm currently studying the profile of some fairly young candidates like Moghalu, sowore and that young guy from the north. Pls this is my opinion to which I'm duly entitled. Those in power today became president or head of state in their late 30s and early 40s yet, they keep telling us Youths are lazy and can't govern Nigeria. Whereas, Nigeria has produced youth millionaires and entrepreneurs than it did in their own time. No African country can match the number oif youth entrepreneurs of Nigerian descent globally. I have my facts. I was with president Barack Obama this year in Washington DC in a gathering where world entrepreneurs were also invited. The question of African leadership came to the fore and the discussion didn't end until midnight how can Nigeria have a youth population of over 65 million but yet cannot decide who would be their leaders? Are they too lazy to vote? Social media participation in issues that concern Nigeria won't help. Pls go out and vote next year for youth leaders. The long-awaited revolution could start with our PVCs. Please go get yours. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 16, 2018
Neoteny I hope you can see that you are a big fool with much grammar, A guy posted similar Joke yesterday, u were all out like a prayer warrior grin, how about u blast this Celeb too, oh, you are an educated fool grin
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by Freeman59: 9:12am On Jul 16, 2018
fossils?? bro that's harsh..... But keep it up. We have ppl that should adorn our museums as presidiots
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2018
TeamSimple:

Get lost and keep your epistle for your clan . Or better still write to ICC or United Nations .
We've learnt to ignore them.
Please leave them alone.
The more you reply, the more they keep bleating.
Thank You man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by enemmo(f): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2018
SamoaJoe:

God bless Biafra
God bless France
God bless Croatia

Stop age shaming.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by possibleprince: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2018
duduade:
allow him say the truth can our president do dat
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:19am On Jul 16, 2018
Every one shouldn't be crude together.
We are more civil than this.
Thank You.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2018
Make you shut up there this hypocrite so called celebrity, I haven't seen each one of them campaign or upload any of the young presidential candidate OMOYELE, Moghalu, Durotoye on their social media you here now talking rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by wink2015(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2018
JUDE OKOYE CHANGE FOR MY EYE.

That Bin Laden Ayatollah Beard made him look change.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by princejenks(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2018
Badgers14:
Not a fan of Buhari who is the president of over 170 million people.

This guy Jude talking thrash couldn't keep his 2 brothers together grin grin

what's this one saying? Two kids can't keep playing for 20 years,they actually do grow up and pursue their separate destinies,just cos they are twins doesn't tie them to the same destiny. You should be smart enough to realize this happens everyday in reality,deal with it and stop blaming him for their breakup
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by Lordofthewest(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2018
Anybody Igbos support always fail
Jimi agbaje
Goodluck Jonathan
Nnamdi kunu
Fayose.. Maybe it's a good sign they're not supporting buhari does that mean buhari will lose? . Hmm sense will not kill me
SamoaJoe:

God bless Biafra
God bless France
God bless Croatia

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
hahahahahaha now this is what i am talking about. I guess you are pained right?

Learn to compose yourself. You are an adult. Get yourself some senses because you don't have any. A 30year old man behaving like a baby. You are nothing but a Coward!!!

Your name say you be Yankee but your action prove you as a hooligan (3rd class area).

Yankee people dey only mind business wey dey pay dem $$$.

You are clearly beneath the person you and other FOOL grown men dey castigate.

Like, if he isn't that important to you, you wouldn't be perturbed about his presence on nairaland.

Fvck boys just gather for this faceless nairaland and dey tragically degrade this forum.

He is 30, 60, 90 yo. Na your papa? What's your business?

He bought his data, it's his phone, his time, his opinion nd not yours.

Fvcking r£tarded cyber bully.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let Me Collect In Private, I Will Never Post My Man On Social Media- Uriel Oputa / Kim Oprah Shares Her Throwback Pictures From 2 To 15 Years / Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.