Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

'APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo' - Man, As He Destroys His PVC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo' - Man, As He Destroys His PVC (408 Views)

Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo / 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) / "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

'APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo' - Man, As He Destroys His PVC by HeWrites(m): 5:42am On Jul 16, 2018
A Nigerian man, Ukwuhaiwe Victor has shared photos of his destroyed PVC after the Ekiti State election saying, 'APC is taking us back to the days of Obasanjo'.

Sharing a photo of the shreded PVC, he wrote;
"No Need For PVC its Useless right now. I am Very Sad now APC is taking us back to the days of Obasanjo like I always say iam not a PDP member but iam a Nigerian and I want my country to be great again how can what is happening in Ekiti happen? Look at police men everywhere people can't move".

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/apc-is-taking-us-back-to-the-days-of-obasanjo-man-says-as-he-destroys-his-pvc.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: 'APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo' - Man, As He Destroys His PVC by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:46am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: 'APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo' - Man, As He Destroys His PVC by duduade: 5:54am On Jul 16, 2018
Senseless
Re: 'APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo' - Man, As He Destroys His PVC by hisgrace090: 5:58am On Jul 16, 2018
Brother learn to give room to other people choice of candidates.

It must not be your choice candidate before you rejoice.
Re: 'APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo' - Man, As He Destroys His PVC by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:07am On Jul 16, 2018
HeWrites:

iam not a PDP member but iam a Nigerian and I want my country to be great again how can what is happening in Ekiti happen?

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/apc-is-taking-us-back-to-the-days-of-obasanjo-man-says-as-he-destroys-his-pvc.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

These are the true patriots! For standing by the truth and not selling your birth right for N3000, 3 gbosa for You!

1 Like

Re: 'APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo' - Man, As He Destroys His PVC by Mynd44: 6:25am On Jul 16, 2018

(1)

Newspapers Review: Stories That Made The Headlines This Monday Morning – 16 July / President Buhari Revealed The Reason He Announced Re-election Bid Early / Osun PDP: I’ll Reclaim My Ticket From Adeleke, Says Ogunbiyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.