Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) (47350 Views)

Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo / Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
An Abuja-based lady simply identified as Josephine has ditched her lover for his refusal to support her presidential candidate ahead of the 2023 general elections.

Josephine tweeted she’s a staunch supporter of the Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

Referring to her lover as a “dummy”, the young lady declared she can’t continue dating such a fellow especially since he has refused to identify with her preferred presidential candidate.

”So I ended my relationship today because my boyfriend has refused to support @PeterObi, i can’t be dating a dummy,”she tweeted.

https://thenationonlineng.net/2023-lady-dumps-boyfriend-for-not-supporting-obi/

123 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
If your partner is not loyal and OBi dient try to change him or her to do the needful, if not nobody would be spared if one of the two old thieves mistakenly have access to our volt, then Nigerians are finished !!!

Both PDP and APC have failed Nigerians...

Nigerian youths are very angry and Obi is the solution

466 Likes 42 Shares

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by iCheckm8: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Lies!

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Joezinho: 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
This their movement is gradually turning into a charade of cult-like wannabes Dumbos.

Either you blend or we mend you..

Meanwhile, congrats hommie. One less narcissistic biitch to worry about..

250 Likes 31 Shares

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Cypress042(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
cheesy Another innocent niggar is free from bondage of unneccesary billings cool So so happy for him grin

311 Likes 25 Shares

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Abfinest007(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Right thing to do.do away with any one who refuse to contribute to d d progress of diz Nation

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
iCheckm8:
Lies!

Peter Obi's supporters are in millions and they are so fanatical about this election especially Nigerian youths ..

Just forget Nairaland... Go offline and ask five Nigerian youths whom they are supporting across the tribe especially in southern Nigeria.

SE,SS SW...

156 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
Cypress042:
cheesy Another innocent niggar is free from bondage of unneccesary billings cool So so happy for him grin

No PVC, No vote, No pus*y for you...

You go self-service tire !!!

I pity you..

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
I wish her well.
Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Cypress042(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

No PVC, No vote, No pus*y...

You go self-service tire !!!
grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by godofuck231: 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Side chic now

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Crosti: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Is it by Force to support a particular candidate,

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by robinso01(m): 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
In as much that I like Peter obi, but the way we some Nigerians too dey carry this man for head is becoming something else, this is the same way some people put buhari for head in 2015, only to be regretting it now. It's high time we stop to put too much trust in a politician. They are just human being who is capable of change. The less we put too much trust in them, the less we will be heartbroken if they don't perform to expectations. Na overhyping kill Maguire and 2020.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Attention seeking comedians.
Noise for a guy that will not even win one local government. grin

395 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
How can one cope with a Bf or Gf that is not OBIdient?

OBidience is life grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by MikoB: 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ipob really spoiled market for this Obi, he would have won easily in the general election because the other two big parties don't have good and credible candidates, both Atiku and Tinubu bought their ways to the ticket, Obi will surely have an upper hand in the south, but the Northern voters are not as expose and civilise like the southern voters, so that will make it possible for pdp and apc to use a false propangada against him in the North, but it is too early to judge for now, maybe narrative could change before the election proper, let's wait and see. I am sure if either Tinubu or Atiku wins, Nigerians will surely beg Osinbajo for the rescue after some time, APC wouldn't have gotten theirselves into this mess if they didn't allow money to dictate their destiny, anyway, who laugh last always laugh the best.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by donbrowser(m): 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Him tú lie

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by obembet(f): 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Werey, this time wey bf scares. grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Not Supporting Peter Obi

A lady has ended her relationship because her boyfriend refused to support Peter Obi.

Josephine who is a staunch supporter of Obi, took to Twitter to make the announcement.

Obi is the presidential candidate of the Labour Party.

”So I ended my relationship today because my boyfriend has refused to support @PeterObi, i can’t be dating a dummy,” she tweeted.

https://www.facebook.com/2352028765065751/posts/3229114647357154/
Hmmm. Dumping a man because he his not supporting another man? Sounds stupid.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by verybadmouth(m): 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Yansh full everywhere

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Gadafii: 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Stupid girl

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by JohnPortar: 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
This is the dumbest shit I have seen on the internet today.

40 Likes

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by mcjohny(m): 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
there maybe serveral other reasons why she decided to dump her other than PVC because enrollment is still ongoing.
2) might be the usual stories to trend on social media
3) and most importantly, If you analyze this post closely you will discover two important details...
One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative words owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to binary sentences
The second is, okay make l no lie give u, l no know wetin l said above
Thank you

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by Honor10: 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
She is a fool.

Peter obi will lose the election
And she has lost her boyfriend.

Double loss.

This is the president.

370 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by SNEFF: 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
The nation doesn't care about relationship, do what pleases you, same girl who might not think twice to prefer PO, D*ck over her bf

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by dejavuh0007(m): 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
This is stretching it. Convince, not try to force.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by free2ryhme: 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2022

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by AZControversial(m): 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
smiley

Lol ...
If this is true, the guy should be glad.
She just spared him the horrifying reason for dumping him.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) by CondemnBattery(f): 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
tongue
Things I love to see....

Cha, for me, if you no get pvc, no call me for help, whether friend of relative

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) / Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) / Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.