Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) (55461 Views)

Bendel Insurance Lifts 4th FA Cup After 43yrs, Qualifies For CAF Cup (pics) / Paul Pogba With His Stunning Girlfriend Maria Salaues (photos) / Benjamin Mendy Buys N142m Ferrari For Winning World Cup & Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by emekabros2: 7:44am On Jul 16, 2018
Pogba pictured with his mother and brothers after winning World Cup.What a supportive family!

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/07/pogba-poses-with-his-mother-brothers.html

20 Likes

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by HungerBAD: 7:45am On Jul 16, 2018
Proud mom.

Every parents dream is to have a child you can be proud of. God bless all our parents.

God bless your mother Pogba.

437 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by phemmyutd(m): 7:46am On Jul 16, 2018
Better pikin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by izzou(m): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2018
grin

There's no feeling like making a loved one proud

62 Likes

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:48am On Jul 16, 2018
JOY OF A MOTHER.

May God bless us with what will make our mothers proud of us.

208 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by phrancys001(m): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2018
It's so unfortunate same can't be say to our own so called ingrate "Dele ali".

52 Likes

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by midolian(m): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2018
grin grin

That sweet feeling you get when you watch your son score in a final match..

How many of you have noticed this, ..any team that wins Nigeria at any stage of the world cup does not get to lift the trophy in the end.

Nothing beats badbelle from Nigerians grin grin

85 Likes

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Nogodye(m): 7:51am On Jul 16, 2018
That's the joy of every mother...

7 Likes

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2018
phrancys001:
What does this have to do with the post my brother?!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Samusu(m): 7:56am On Jul 16, 2018
Pogba Mumsy raised world cup before Messi and Ronalo??

Such is life

196 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Homeboiy: 8:04am On Jul 16, 2018
where their father?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Partnerbiz(f): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2018
Such is life...

Reminds me of

Joys of motherhood... By Buchi Emecheta, one of my best books in high school...

Although good things weren't portrayed as the Joys there..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by tobisco29(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2018
Not like others that would bring girlfriend instead of parents. But every has story not all parents worth it because some are not useful, maybe like is father. Abeg no quote me.

3 Likes

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2018
Homeboiy:
where their father?
died earlier this year or late last year or so

1 Like

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by phase1: 8:38am On Jul 16, 2018
Happy mum. His senior brothers are twins and he still looks like them with same height.

I learnt they are both footballers too. Their dad must be very tall.

I just noticed pogba is wearing a brand new french jersey with Two stars on the badge already.

17 Likes

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 16, 2018
What about his father?
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2018
midolian:
grin grin

That sweet feeling you get when you watch your son score in a final match..

How many of you have noticed this, ..any team that wins Nigeria at any stage of the world cup does not get to lift the trophy in the end.

Nothing beats badbelle from Nigerians grin grin
I like how Nigerians always want to make a country like Nigeria feel influential.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Didcot: 8:51am On Jul 16, 2018
Pogba mama get belle ni?! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by edunwosu(m): 9:23am On Jul 16, 2018
What about his father?
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by dailycastnews: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2018
wow

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by HypocriticalMod: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2018
Sweet mama

1 Like

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by MrCork: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2018
emekabros2:
Pogba pictured with his mother and brothers after winning World Cup.What a supportive family!

angry
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2018
seem dem Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by MrCork: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2018
emekabros2:

..WTF moment. .. his mum ain't lightskin? (Shake my head ) angry
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by wink2015(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2018
So France won the world cup with its massive immigrant population.
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2018
phrancys001:
Dele Ali is not your own, he is mixed raced. his mum is white!!

He should leave his white mother, his good life and come to Africa so that you people can kill him with voodoo? tongue

what exactly do you people want from Dele Ali? the kid doesn't want to be Identified with your shithole. leave him Alone!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by handsomeyinka(m): 9:30am On Jul 16, 2018
Africans are the best,the white will always try to intimidate us,but we've always been destined for greatness.

3 Likes

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Freeman59: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2018
When one wins, they all win.

1 Like

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Shampoo77: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2018
It has a lot to do with it my dear... Deli Alli is an idiot how can you deny your parent for a n adopted parent most especially your mother because she addicted to alcohol. Dele is a stupid boy and he will never win anything unless he settles with his mother. I watch an interview of the mother saying she would have love to go to Russia to watch Dele but could not afford it yet Dele sponsored his adopted family and friends to Russia to watch him. None sense ...
post=69422453:

What does this have to do with the post my brother?!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Sirpaul(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2018
Pauloooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Paulo Dybala Tests Positive For Fourth Time In Six Weeks / Am I The Only One That Doesn't Like This New Football Trend? / Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.