Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) (55442 Views)

Bendel Insurance Lifts 4th FA Cup After 43yrs, Qualifies For CAF Cup (pics) / Paul Pogba With His Stunning Girlfriend Maria Salaues (photos) / Benjamin Mendy Buys N142m Ferrari For Winning World Cup & Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:24am On Jul 16, 2018
Pls house I really want to touch this world cup does anyone has an idea on how to go about it..... shocked
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Aspireahead(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2018
Jennifer89:

I don't know his story but from what you wrote his mum deserves whatever she is receiving now. In as much as I would love to say 'your mama na your mama good or bad'.

Some parents are just wicked. After ill treating their children they want to be recognized after they struggle by themselves and eventually become successful.

Let her continue drinking alcohol and be hearing about her son on television.

you are corret bros. HIS parents cant just claim him simply because they had sex and forgot to use a condom. There was parenting to do which they obviously didnt do. He owes everything he is to the adopted parents.
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Na wa

He did Good
grin grin grin

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by GMbuharii: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2018
post=69422385:
JOY OF A MOTHER.

May God bless us with what will make our mothers proud of us.
amen.
And may God not grant our mothers zmB children who grow up to grandpapas adoring a certificateless jihadist like buhari and who are everywhere on social media shouting Igbo this,Ipob that.
Amen.

grin

lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Switruth: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2018
HungerBAD:
Proud mom.

Every parents dream is to have a child you can be proud of. God bless all our parents.

God bless your mother Pogba.
This is the only non sentimental and hatred free comment I have ever read from you. So u be human being. Thought you're a bot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by LZAA: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2018
GMbuharii:

amen.
And may God not grant our mothers zmB children who grow up to grandpapas adoring a certificateless jihadist like buhari and who are everywhere on social media shouting Igbo this,Ipob that.
Amen.

grin

lzaa
amen and amen grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by successinlife: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2018
phrancys001:
It's so unfortunate same can't be say to our own so called ingrate "Dele ali".

Why are we like this? we should respect Dele Ali's choice.Pogba is abit different compared to Dele Ali,Dele has two choices and nobody influenced him,maybe the only child of his mum and dad's union,Pogba's family migrated to France with his older twin brothers born in Africa,they are also footballers,it is a great impact.Dele i heard was neglected by his Dad,he was raised in a social welfare home,till date there isn't good rapport between him and his parents.Shaping up our children's future is very important,not as how Dele and Baloteli's parent treated them only to resurfaced when the guys made it through football.

2 Likes

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2018
Samusu:
Pogba Mumsy raised world cup before Messi and Ronalo??

Such is life
Wait o, u are correct 100%.

This further proves that Nigerians have brains to actually think deep but our politicians are making it difficult for most people to channel it rightly.
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Badgers14: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2018
midolian:
grin grin

That sweet feeling you get when you watch your son score in a final match..

How many of you have noticed this, ..any team that wins Nigeria at any stage of the world cup does not get to lift the trophy in the end.

Nothing beats badbelle from Nigerians grin grin

Nigeria village people strong gan.. grin grin
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by okenwaa(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2018
GGMU.
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Diso60090(m): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2018
gypsey:
Dele Ali is not your own, he is mixed raced. his mum is white!!

He should leave his white mother, his good life and come to Africa so that you people can kill him with voodoo? tongue

what exactly do you people want from Dele Ali? the kid doesn't want to be Identified with your shithole. leave him Alone!

Na deli matter go break your neck
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2018
Diso60090:

Na deli matter go break your neck
Is this supposed to make sense?
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Diso60090(m): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2018
gypsey:
Is this supposed to make sense?

No supposed make YOu stupid and fishead
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2018
Diso60090:

No supposed make YOu stupid and fishead
Still made no sense!
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Timagex(m): 11:07am On Jul 16, 2018
I need the 70-200mm lens in the 3rd picture. I'm very sure its the 2.8! cool cool kiss
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Bimpe29: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2018
Aameen.

HungerBAD:
Proud mom.

Every parents dream is to have a child you can be proud of. God bless all our parents.

God bless your mother Pogba.

1 Like

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Diso60090(m): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2018
gypsey:
Still made no sense!

You be odee then
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Olayinka8793(m): 11:20am On Jul 16, 2018
Homeboiy:
where their father?
Died last year.
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by hollywater: 11:34am On Jul 16, 2018
Samusu:
Pogba Mumsy raised world cup before Messi and Ronalo??

Such is life
Did She has the right to touch the Cup at all?
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 16, 2018
Am sure she must have quarreled with him many times at his young age to go to school and become responsible like his mate instead of going round the streets playing football... lesson don't let anyone dictate or decide your future....do what u love doing and work on improving it....and does who thought ua stupid and useless will end up celebrating u
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:41am On Jul 16, 2018
post=69422385:
JOY OF A MOTHER.

May God bless us with what will make our mothers proud of us.
Aameen Ya Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Obason22(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2018
what of his father
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Elxandre(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
successinlife:

Why are we like this? we should respect Dele Ali's choice.Pogba is abit different compared to Dele Ali,Dele has two choices and nobody influenced him,maybe the only child of his mum and dad's union,Pogba's family migrated to France with his older twin brothers born in Africa,they are also footballers,it is a great impact.Dele i heard was neglected by his Dad,he was raised in a social welfare home,till date there isn't good rapport between him and his parents.Shaping up our children's future is very important,not as how Dele and Baloteli's parent treated them only to resurfaced when the guys made it through football.
His dad and mom definitely tried for him. Might not be perfect.

His dad bought him his first car at 16 or so,and even brought him to Nigeria to live with him till he relocated abroad again.
The mum even would personally take him to training sessions.
He only left to his foster parents house, because his new club was far away from home.

How many of us had parents half as supportive as this spoilt child?

I strongly believe if I had anyone to support me in my football aspirations I might have reached a top level considering my ability as a child.

Abeggi.
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Kulas: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Infact i am never a Pogba's fan and did not support them to win the World Cup.I supported Croatia.However,for Paul Pogba to love his mum like this and be proud of her to the extent of bringing her to the field to touch the world cup trophy,Paul Pogba has henceforth won my heart.What a Mum to Son love!.Pogba may and your family continue to be blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Ranchhoddas: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
phrancys001:
You no get sense rara...
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by ladygudhead(f): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Come n see o@ Rubbiish! some children brings pride 2 their parents.
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
...well done Pogba, for making his mum proud...the joy of every parent...
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by achi4u(m): 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
gypsey:
Dele Ali is not your own, he is mixed raced. his mum is white!!

He should leave his white mother, his good life and come to Africa so that you people can kill him with voodoo? tongue

what exactly do you people want from Dele Ali? the kid doesn't want to be Identified with your shithole. leave him Alone!
Who in his right sense with all the negative news from Nigeria will want to identify with her.

Me will vehemently deny Nigeria.
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by successinlife: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
ezenwajosh:
Am sure she must have quarreled with him many times at his young age to go to school and become responsible like his mate instead of going round the streets playing football... lesson don't let anyone dictate or decide your future....do what u love doing and work on improving it....and does who thought ua stupid and useless will end up celebrating u

This never happened. Pogba was born in France where sports and education goes together,are you surprised that Ngolo Kante is an accountant? Kylian Mbappe had his A levels in applied science.Pogba is well educated,i don't know his field though,i will research.

For your child to be accepted in école de foot française he/she must be a student and will continue on special education that allows supports.
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Sunsets: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
That first pishure look like Paul Pogba wan cum
emekabros2:
Pogba pictured with his mother and brothers after winning World Cup.What a supportive family!

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/07/pogba-poses-with-his-mother-brothers.html
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by successinlife: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Elxandre:

His dad and mom definitely tried for him. Might not be perfect.

His dad bought him his first car at 16 or so,and even brought him to Nigeria to live with him till he relocated abroad again.
The mum even would personally take him to training sessions.
He only left to his foster parents house, because his new club was far away from home.

How many of us had parents half as supportive as this spoilt child?

I strongly believe if I had anyone to support me in my football aspirations I might have reached a top level considering my ability as a child.

Abeggi.

It is not a burden to invest in the development of your kids in Europe,there is no point comparing what Naija offers and what Europe offer in terms of support to one's child/children welfare,maybe we shall get there someday.I was flogged for playing sports but i am taking delight seeing my wards doing sports now,so it is the society and not the children's fault?

Bro--I don't just post on Nairaland.I make sure i am posting real stories.I will post a proof of what i typed for you and others to read.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/03/05/the-dele-alli-story-how-a-tough-upbringing-inspired-the-rise-of/

read it yourself,he who cooked the story that his father bought him a car at 16 is a big lie,it is not done in Europe.Then that his Dad brought him to Nigeria is another fallacy.The man relocated to US when the boy was just a year old.Read and be sorry for the accomplished youngman.
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Rexnegro(m): 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
phrancys001:
is pogba playing for his origin country as well ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I The Only One That Doesn't Like This New Football Trend? / Coronavirus: Paulo Dybala Tests Positive For Fourth Time In Six Weeks / Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.