Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,432 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

How Fayose Lost Ekiti - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fayose Lost Ekiti (34815 Views)

See How Fayose Mocks Amosun As Dapo Abiodun Leads In Ogun State / Revealed: How Fayose Was Disgraced At Ado Monarch Daughter's Church Wedding / Fayemi’s Deputy Reveals How Fayose’s Last-minute Plan Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fayose Lost Ekiti by Throwback: 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
Xander85:

And so may it be to you and yours according to your prayer, amen!

The thing neutrals would notice in this exchange between you and i is that while i focus on the actions, bold-faced lies and deceit of members of your Godforsaken party APC, you on the other hand have this insane obsession with IPOB and Igbos in general.....PDP just happens to be caught in the crossfire! The main cause of your unease and the main target of your hate and bile appears to be IPOB and Ndigbo! And you have the cheek to accuse someone else of bigotry!? You need help!

When you have no rebuttal to the excellent points i raise, i notice you just love bringing in tangential issues and, go round and round and round like a rabid dog chasing its tail, and end up saying fuc'kall.....basically all motion without progress!

This was the statement i earlier made that i guess made you bring up the issue of Maurice Iwu:

This was your statement, i guess based on the above quote:

Now can any neutral read the above quote of mine and tell me how that translates to me stating that our electoral fortunes were good throughout the period PDP held sway from 1999 to 2015 as your quote implies? Funny how you sneakily forgot to mention Attahiru Jega and the 2015 presidential elections! Or you have problem with that election too that saw the emergence of the nepotistic bigot in chief Buhari? If so, may we know what it is?

So PDP flooded the Ekiti 2014 elections with police personnel? Fair enough! Now can you show us links to news reports of said election which alluded to massive vote buying on a scale the world has never witnessed before like we saw in last saturdays elections? If there ware barely any reports of voter inducement during the 2014 elections, would it then be safe to say that PDP and GEJ delivered a free and fair election? Conversely, if even with the flooding of last saturdays election, we saw and have reports of widespread voter inducement (which even you allude to), can we then safely conclude that APC and Buhari failed on the promise to deliver a free, fair and credible election in Ekiti? Also, would it be fair to say that police personnel were sent to Ekiti in 2014 to ensure the safety of voters and the credibility of the electoral process, and they performed their job creditably; and conversely, would it be fair to assert that the 30,000 police sent to Ekiti last saturday either failed to live up to their responsibilities or were sent there on a dubious and questionable mission....a mission which they accomplished to the satisfaction of their ogas at the top?

This is another assertion you make that beggars belief sad:

From the above, you make it look like the only stakeholders in last saturdays elections are the PDP and APC...and the malfeasance from one cancels out the other! So you actually think my talk of free, fair and credible elections in Ekiti is only as far as PDP and APC are concerned? This is to show the kind of greedy, materialistic, self-centred bastard you are....for you it's all about APC getting one over on PDP, and morality and good conscience can go take a hike! What of other Ekitians that voted for others besides the PDP or APC candidates; what of the youth who though unable to vote now, as the leaders of tomorrow equally have a stake in the outcome of said election? Don't their feelings and interests count for anything you medieval-minded, machiavellian schmuck!

Fact of the matter is that being the party in power, it was within APCs remit and power to deliver a free, fair and credible election last saturday and they failed on all accounts! And what excuse does small-minded throwback give...he says that both PDP and APC induced voters and hence it was a free, fair and credible election because both actions cancels each other out! It never occurred to throwback that we wouldn't be here discussing this today if the security personnel controlled by his party were not compromised!

There you go again painting PDP as the party of the devil while you make out APC to be the party of saints! It just goes to show your level of sincerity if you make such a distinction knowing there's little of nothing that separates the two! Newsflash mate: Nigerian politicians do not operate based on ideologies or values...they're basically 'anywhere belle face' politicians! So on what basis would you go ahead to want to make distinctions between the two, seeing as quite a lot of present day APC members were formally in PDP...and especially during the period you want to crucify PDP as a party for!? Dude, stop digging the hole you're in even deeper with your stupid assertions!

You earlier asserted:

Yet more attacks on the entire Igbo race! Dude, you need help ASAP! I'm starting to worry for your mental state! I think at this juncture i have to point out that there's a distinction to be made between actual signed up members of IPOB, Igbos like myself who sign up to a lot of what IPOB propagates but aren't members, neutral Igbos who are nonplussed one way or the other, and then deluded/naive [i]'one Nigeria' Igbos who think they have a chance to be equals with the rest of Nigerians with things remaining as they are![/i]

When you talk of Igbos being happy with the PDP, i'll admit i prefer PDP to APC by a mile. But by and large it's the 'one Nigeria' Igbos (some for PDP and a few for APC) in whose direction you should be looking when talking of the Igbo participation in partisan politics in Nigeria! Given what i know now, i can tell you for nothing that IPOB members and Igbos like myself have interests and concerns over and above PDP, APC or who the fuc/k is Nigerias' president! What we want is the emancipation of our people (how we get it and its nature is where i may differ slightly from IPOB) from this stifling, retrogressive and restricting Nigerian space! This we're working for, and the crude and primitive partisan politics that Nigeria plays is way off our radar!

I knew sooner or later the truth would come out! You despise Fayose simply because he has the boldness to tell your god Buhari a few home truths! This drives you mad, and this was why i thought you were Hausa/Fulani because i find it odd that a Yoruba could harbour so much hatred and disdain for his own blud because of a Fulani Oligarch in far away Abuja! One may want to differ with Fayose on certain political, partisan and developmental issues, but as a fellow Yoruba the level to which you take your hatred for him leaves more questions than answers if
i'm to be honest!

This was the assertion you made two posts ago:

Now anyone reading the above quote would naturally assume you got your facts (which you like to brag you're friends with wink) from monitoring IPOB radio and Facebook pages over a period of time! It's either that or you made that assertion based on hearsay! But then you go and make a contradicting assertion in the subsequent post as captured below:

So which of the two statements do we take as the stand of throwback? You see if i accuse you of speaking from both sides of the mouth now you go begin dey vex! If you don't monitor IPOB radio and its Facebook pages, we can then safely assume you gather your information on Igbos statements and its 'abuses' based on hearsay!

You asserted:

I hope neutrals can see where this evil-minded bastard is going! For those who don't understand, lemme break it down for ya: the guy is stating that given what IPOB have said thus far, just like in 1966 in the north (he was specific about the north), the Yoruba and 'other Nigerians' are itching to carry out another pogrom on Igbos! I just had to break it down so neutrals can see the kind of wicked mind i've been exchanging posts with, and why i'm under no illusions as to the kind of fake union Nigeria is!

'One nation bound in freeeeedom, peace and unity! Hehehehe grin grin grin

And all you said was summed up by the morbid fear for genocide, such that any reaction to Igbo hate mongering is genocide, while your initial action of hate mongering is "robust discussion" as you once termed it before, which you have now also termed "reality check". I like your ingenuity at living in denial. You love to court hatred and even when you are not noticed, you go out of your way to ensure those you are hateful toward notice eventually. That is my reference to 1966 Igbos as with the Ipobic Igbos you belong too. I did not know such reference would suddenly make you begin to shiver with fear like an endangered specie.

I quoted you initially and discussed facts and figures, you typical Igbo started alluding to tribe which is a notable emotional weakness of clansmen, then even followed it up by alluding to my religion. But when you got a reply in like manner, you are suddenly talking about attacks on race as though you were not the one to venture into tribe and religion attacks.

I have already told you the known facts on this forum. You Igbos polluted this forum with all manner of discussions and excerpts from you pirate radio biafra and Facebook groups. And Nairaland rightly banned such but that did not stop you.

I do not need to listen to a radio Biafra to know its discussions when your type daily regaled us with the discourse by opening like topics on Nairaland. Is that enough clarification for your subdued comprehension?

Fayemi and his APC running mate have gone to collect their certificate of return, for being validly elected with majority of votes cast and recorded and tallied. I hope you will not die of misery?

All of a sudden, you now remember that other parties participated in the elections you claim PDP won, yet I am yet to see you berate same PDP for inducing voters with money despite the BBC videos to that regard and the payment of N3000 to civil servants being owed many months of their due wage. You are a hypocrite as I have always known you to be.

And I am yet to see you saying Amen to the prayer you crafted and dared me over.
Re: How Fayose Lost Ekiti by Xander85: 3:31am On Jul 19, 2018
Throwback:

And all you said was summed up by the morbid fear for genocide, such that any reaction to Igbo hate mongering is genocide, while your initial action of hate mongering is "robust discussion" as you once termed it before, which you have now also termed "reality check". I like your ingenuity at living in denial. You love to court hatred and even when you are not noticed, you go out of your way to ensure those you are hateful toward notice eventually. That is my reference to 1966 Igbos as with the Ipobic Igbos you belong too. I did not know such reference would suddenly make you begin to shiver with fear like an endangered specie.

I quoted you initially and discussed facts and figures, you typical Igbo started alluding to tribe which is a notable emotional weakness of clansmen, then even followed it up by alluding to my religion. But when you got a reply in like manner, you are suddenly talking about attacks on race as though you were not the one to venture into tribe and religion attacks.

I have already told you the known facts on this forum. You Igbos polluted this forum with all manner of discussions and excerpts from you pirate radio biafra and Facebook groups. And Nairaland rightly banned such but that did not stop you.

I do not need to listen to a radio Biafra to know its discussions when your type daily regaled us with the discourse by opening like topics on Nairaland. Is that enough clarification for your subdued comprehension?

Fayemi and his APC running mate have gone to collect their certificate of return, for being validly elected with majority of votes cast and recorded and tallied. I hope you will not die of misery?

All of a sudden, you now remember that other parties participated in the elections you claim PDP won, yet I am yet to see you berate same PDP for inducing voters with money despite the BBC videos to that regard and the payment of N3000 to civil servants being owed many months of their due wage. You are a hypocrite as I have always known you to be.

And I am yet to see you saying Amen to the prayer you crafted and dared me over.

You're quite adept at imputing intentions and feelings which are nothing more than a figment of your fertile hate-filled imagination!

'Morbid fear of genocide'? Now where the hell did you get that from? From the quote below, how can someone able to comprehend basic english read that and infer a 'morbid fear of genocide'?:
I hope neutrals can see where this evil-minded bastard is going! For those who don't understand, lemme break it down for ya: the guy is stating that given what IPOB have said thus far, just like in 1966 in the north (he was specific about the north), the Yoruba and 'other Nigerians' are itching to carry out another pogrom on Igbos! I just had to break it down so neutrals can see the kind of wicked mind i've been exchanging posts with, and why i'm under no illusions as to the kind of fake union Nigeria is!

From the bolded part of the above quote, i specifically mentioned why i quoted the filth you typed.....so peeps can see the kind of depraved animal i'm exchanging words with! So just how the fuc/k do you misconstrue that to mean me running scared that throwback and his mob are coming to commit genocide on Ndigbo? As old as you are, do you actually think it's possible for what happened to Ndigbo in the north in 1966, for which your gloat, can happen to Ndigbo today without severe repercussions visited on the assailants? Jeez, dude do i have to spell everything out to you?

You made it our business even when we were not interested in what you were doing and saying amongst yourselves, but like the Igbos in the North in 1966, you just had to make sure we saw what you were saying about us Yorubas and other Nigerians. When we began reacting, you began squealing like victims of unprovoked assault.
..... You love to court hatred and even when you are not noticed, you go out of your way to ensure those you are hateful toward notice eventually. That is my reference to 1966 Igbos as with the Ipobic Igbos you belong too. I did not know such reference would suddenly make you begin to shiver with fear like an endangered specie......

The quotes above from you just shows the slimy, slippery worm you are! Only a deceitful person after reading what you typed there would deny you don't regale in the incidents of 1966 of which you felt it necessary to remind me! The pogrom of Ndigbo in the north gives you a bone'r....makes you excited, and you wish it could happen again! AND THIS WAS WHY YOU MENTIONED IT...OWN YOUR HATE YOU DESPICABLE BASTARD AND STOP TRYING TO WRIGGLE OUT OF THE SHITHOLE YOU'VE ALREADY DUG FOR YOURSELF!

Dude get real! Any unsolicited message from you to me -given the history between you and Ndigbo- is one i would handle with gloves and extreme caution! Ab-initio, i treat anything coming from you with a healthy dose of suspicion and without caring to examine the shi/t, i just bat it back to you with double the force....hopefully it'd take your head off! shocked

You see what i mean when i say you go round and round and end up saying nothing new!? You earlier mentioned IPOB radio and Biafra, yet you now say you react to these two mediums based on hearsay....exactly what i accused you of! If you now want to recant your earlier statement alluding to tuning in to IPOB radio and visiting their Facebook site...then fair enough! It then means you're informed about them based on hearsay.....doesn't matter if the source is coming from a Igbo (who could be an impostor) or from Donald Duck! You've just ended up buttressing my earlier 'hearsay' assertion! Jeez!

You're rubbing in my face the fact that Fayemi has gone to collect whatever!? Hilarious!! You actually think i'm losing any sleep over the fact you deceitful arssholes stole that election? That's for Yorubas' to agonise over...those of them with a sense of justice that is! Check my posting history and that will give you an inkling as to what my priorities and passion actually are! I really don't know how you can live with yourself with all this deceit and lies you try to dress up in the garb of 'facts' and 'truth'! Fact of the matter is in last saturdays election, APC went hammer-and-tongs with voter inducement and intimidation...they were determined to take over the state come hell or high water! How you can then sit back and want to gloat over what is in effect a stolen mandate is beyond me and shows you lack a functioning moral compass and a conscience! You are evil!!!

PDP induced voters? Now why the hell would they do that if they were confident they would get a higher number of validly cast votes? The only reason i see that PDP may have to induce voters on the day is because they saw you schmucks doing it, and seeing the APC controlled 30,000 policemen standing by and gazing into the skies pretending not to notice, they decided to join in the madness! Personally, what i think happened is that you guys decided to have some people impersonate PDP party members and then had them 'secretly' recorded handing out money. You then ran to the BBC with the 'evidence'.....basically using the old, tried and tested method of giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it! You see, i've got the measure of you conniving lot! grin grin grin

Now i know you don't wanna sit there and assert that what we have on this forum is a one way traffic of only Igbos 'bashing' the Yoruba, while the Yoruba sit by like saints who can't harm a fly, never mind abusing the Igbos! smiley As to who drew first blood...that's a discussion for another day, but suffice it to say that the barbs are a two way thing so quit with the whining and man up!
Re: How Fayose Lost Ekiti by Throwback: 8:21am On Jul 19, 2018
Xander85:

You're quite adept at imputing intentions and feelings which are nothing more than a figment of your fertile hate-filled imagination!

'Morbid fear of genocide'? Now where the hell did you get that from? From the quote below, how can someone able to comprehend basic english read that and infer a 'morbid fear of genocide'?:

From the bolded part of the above quote, i specifically mentioned why i quoted the filth you typed.....so peeps can see the kind of depraved animal i'm exchanging words with! So just how the fuc/k do you misconstrue that to mean me running scared that throwback and his mob are coming to commit genocide on Ndigbo? As old as you are, do you actually think it's possible for what happened to Ndigbo in the north in 1966, for which your gloat, can happen to Ndigbo today without severe repercussions visited on the assailants? Jeez, dude do i have to spell everything out to you?

The quotes above from you just shows the slimy, slippery worm you are! Only a deceitful person after reading what you typed there would deny you don't regale in the incidents of 1966 of which you felt it necessary to remind me! The pogrom of Ndigbo in the north gives you a bone'r....makes you excited, and you wish it could happen again! AND THIS WAS WHY YOU MENTIONED IT...OWN YOUR HATE YOU DESPICABLE BASTARD AND STOP TRYING TO WRIGGLE OUT OF THE SHITHOLE YOU'VE ALREADY DUG FOR YOURSELF!

Dude get real! Any unsolicited message from you to me -given the history between you and Ndigbo- is one i would handle with gloves and extreme caution! Ab-initio, i treat anything coming from you with a healthy dose of suspicion and without caring to examine the shi/t, i just bat it back to you with double the force....hopefully it'd take your head off! shocked

You see what i mean when i say you go round and round and end up saying nothing new!? You earlier mentioned IPOB radio and Biafra, yet you now say you react to these two mediums based on hearsay....exactly what i accused you of! If you now want to recant your earlier statement alluding to tuning in to IPOB radio and visiting their Facebook site...then fair enough! It then means you're informed about them based on hearsay.....doesn't matter if the source is coming from a Igbo (who could be an impostor) or from Donald Duck! You've just ended up buttressing my earlier 'hearsay' assertion! Jeez!

You're rubbing in my face the fact that Fayemi has gone to collect whatever!? Hilarious!! You actually think i'm losing any sleep over the fact you deceitful arssholes stole that election? That's for Yorubas' to agonise over...those of them with a sense of justice that is! Check my posting history and that will give you an inkling as to what my priorities and passion actually are! I really don't know how you can live with yourself with all this deceit and lies you try to dress up in the garb of 'facts' and 'truth'! Fact of the matter is in last saturdays election, APC went hammer-and-tongs with voter inducement and intimidation...they were determined to take over the state come hell or high water! How you can then sit back and want to gloat over what is in effect a stolen mandate is beyond me and shows you lack a functioning moral compass and a conscience! You are evil!!!

PDP induced voters? Now why the hell would they do that if they were confident they would get a higher number of validly cast votes? The only reason i see that PDP may have to induce voters on the day is because they saw you schmucks doing it, and seeing the APC controlled 30,000 policemen standing by and gazing into the skies pretending not to notice, they decided to join in the madness! Personally, what i think happened is that you guys decided to have some people impersonate PDP party members and then had them 'secretly' recorded handing out money. You then ran to the BBC with the 'evidence'.....basically using the old, tried and tested method of giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it! You see, i've got the measure of you conniving lot! grin grin grin

Now i know you don't wanna sit there and assert that what we have on this forum is a one way traffic of only Igbos 'bashing' the Yoruba, while the Yoruba sit by like saints who can't harm a fly, never mind abusing the Igbos! smiley As to who drew first blood...that's a discussion for another day, but suffice it to say that the barbs are a two way thing so quit with the whining and man up!

You lack objectivity in your discourse.

You reject evidence based on emotions and come up with the most indefensible narrative for which even those you are defending would marvel that such a steadfast zombie was a possibility in this day and age.

You can now see that you are an unrepentant party sycophant that can never admit that an infamously corrupt party in engaged in vote buying, even when same was captured by foreign media and not the opposition's media.

I repeat that I am yet to see your loud Amen for the prayer you crafted over an election you claim you care nothing at all.

Dude, you seem to love quoting excerpts that tell a story different from the one you eventually interpret out of it. My words are clear from your quote of it. You ensured that even though we took no notice of your hatred being manufactured on radio Biafra and its associated organs of propaganda and zombification like its face book page, willing tools like you ensured you brought it here and elsewhere and shouted it as loud as you could and blew it up as big as you could, just so that we would know you hate us. This behaviour from your type is not new as same had happened in 1966 in the North. And when we began reacting which is the current situation on this forum and the general society, you began squealing like victims of unprovoked assault which is also the current situation on this forum and general society. You love to court hatred, while feigning surprise in the reaction, thus begging the question as to what was your intention or expectation for your action?

So where is the recant there when my allusion is that I know the content of the discourse on radio Biafra and I have shown you how I know and which anyone on this forum knows also, as opposed to your own invention of ego that I tune in to a radio Biafra that I don't even know its signal frequency. Don't feel hurt that I bruised your ego that I don't need to be a dedicated zombie to your radio to know the contents you all love to relay.

Did I really need to break it down that simple so you could comprehend like a mental handicap?

But does it really surprise me that a fellow who would bury his head in the sand and try to defend vote buying by PDP with a narrative that is creative, would not accept statistical truth, nor comprehend a statement that is explicitly definitive?

You claim that PDP did not need to buy votes? Could that be bacause Fayose was a governor who had touched his people positively besides stomach infrastructure that has made them susceptible to monetary and commodity inducement as he wanted to his own advantage? Could it be because PDP had engaged in a propaganda of the Fulani is coming to destroy you if APC wins, so you are surprised that such propaganda was not potent as thought?

You are defiantly ignorant and rejoice in it. I give you that much regard.

PDP has lost, APC has won. The statistical records released by INEC tallies in all possible analysis that does not involve invention of data or deliberate arrival at a wrong tally from mathematical operations that should have arrived at a different tally.

The people of Ekiti chose APC over PDP. Deal with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fayose Lost Ekiti by Xander85: 10:22am On Jul 19, 2018
Throwback:

You lack objectivity in your discourse.

You reject evidence based on emotions and come up with the most indefensible narrative for which even those you are defending would marvel that such a steadfast zombie was a possibility in this day and age.

You can now see that you are an unrepentant party sycophant that can never admit that an infamously corrupt party in engaged in vote buying, even when same was captured by foreign media and not the opposition's media.

I repeat that I am yet to see your loud Amen for the prayer you crafted over an election you claim you care nothing at all.

Dude, you seem to love quoting excerpts that tell a story different from the one you eventually interpret out of it. My words are clear from your quote of it. You ensured that even though we took no notice of your hatred being manufactured on radio Biafra and its associated organs of propaganda and zombification like its face book page, willing tools like you ensured you brought it here and elsewhere and shouted it as loud as you could and blew it up as big as you could, just so that we would know you hate us. This behaviour from your type is not new as same had happened in 1966 in the North. And when we began reacting which is the current situation on this forum and the general society, you began squealing like victims of unprovoked assault which is also the current situation on this forum and general society. You love to court hatred, while feigning surprise in the reaction, thus begging the question as to what was your intention or expectation for your action?

So where is the recant there when my allusion is that I know the content of the discourse on radio Biafra and I have shown you how I know and which anyone on this forum knows also, as opposed to your own invention of ego that I tune in to a radio Biafra that I don't even know its signal frequency. Don't feel hurt that I bruised your ego that I don't need to be a dedicated zombie to your radio to know the contents you all love to relay.

Did I really need to break it down that simple so you could comprehend like a mental handicap?

But does it really surprise me that a fellow who would bury his head in the sand and try to defend vote buying by PDP with a narrative that is creative, would not accept statistical truth, nor comprehend a statement that is explicitly definitive?

You claim that PDP did not need to buy votes? Could that be bacause Fayose was a governor who had touched his people positively besides stomach infrastructure that has made them susceptible to monetary and commodity inducement as he wanted to his own advantage? Could it be because PDP had engaged in a propaganda of the Fulani is coming to destroy you if APC wins, so you are surprised that such propaganda was not potent as thought?

You are defiantly ignorant and rejoice in it. I give you that much regard.

PDP has lost, APC has won. The statistical records released by INEC tallies in all possible analysis that does not involve invention of data or deliberate arrival at a wrong tally from mathematical operations that should have arrived at a different tally.

The people of Ekiti chose APC over PDP. Deal with it.

'Objectivity'? Look who's talking of Objectivity! shocked

Dude, the day i expect 'objectivity' from an emotional, daft, lying wreck like your pathetic self is the day i'll go get my head examined! This is someone that has the audacity to look at what happened last saturday and shamefacedly posit that APC won the higher number of validly cast votes...and was dumb enough to place a curse on his entire immediate family by swearing same to be true to the best of his knowledge! Arssehole, you're a discredit to you entire lineage and race!

Given what anyone with even a single brain cell knows about Nigeria and the dishonesty of its entire existence never mind just its politicians, it says a lot about how irredeemably daft you are that you can swear on the life of your family that APC RECEIVED THE HIGHER NUMBER OF VALIDLY CAST VOTES IN LAST SATURDAYS ELECTION....i mean, who does that!? Is it the fact that it's now dawning on you how silly you are that's making you keep on asking me to swear to same?

I don't know how one can look at politics and politicians in Nigeria and think one group can claim 'honesty' and 'saintly' bragging rights over another....on what objective basis do you do that? Like i've mentioned before, quite a large number of people that make up APC today are former members of the PDP you so despise, and they're equally responsible for whatever sins you accuse PDP of committing since 1999!

You really are irretrievably thick, it's unbelievable! You're saying:
....You ensured that even though we took no notice of your hatred being manufactured on radio Biafra and its associated organs of propaganda and zombification like its face book page, willing tools like you ensured you brought it here and elsewhere and shouted it as loud as you could and blew it up as big as you could, just so that we would know you hate us.

Moro/n, the above statement of yours, no matter how you cut and dice it says you get your information and react on issues pertaining to IPOB based on hearsay and not what you gleaned directly from their radio or website! And like i've told you earlier, this could mean you react based on lies from impostors out to paint IPOB in an unfavourable light!

You earlier made this assertion:
I am a Yoruba man that IPOB miscreants like you who hate anyone that discusses facts instead of propaganda, love to abuse on your radio and facebook pages as initiated by your mentally disturbed director, but who would continue to use facts and relevant historical precedence and current global affairs to prove to you that you are on a futile mission.

From the above quote, if you make this assertion, yet don't tune in to Radio IPOB or visit its Facebook forum, then it means you react to issues from IPOB based on hearsay! Simple!!!

This is interesting:
.......This behaviour from your type is not new as same had happened in 1966 in the North. And when we began reacting which is the current situation on this forum and the general society, you began squealing like victims of unprovoked assault which is also the current situation on this forum and general society.....

So what you're alluding to by the above quote is that Ndigbo deserved the pogrom of 1966...they had it coming because like now, they are making statements that rile you and your kind up! You're actually rationalising the actions of the northerners that went out on to the streets and hacked down innocent individuals who they suspected were Igbo! I just love how with every subsequent post of yours, you keep on confirming our suspicions even further as to just how evil you are! You're digging the hole you're in even further!

This talk of Igbos spreading hate is laughable to say the least! Of course one like you that sees no problem with the status-quo in Nigeria today would always see those that have an alternative view as spreading 'hate'! What Igbos want is either for the polity to be restructured or for us all to go our separate ways! There's no oppressive society such like the one we're in that would sit back and allow a change to things thereby threatening their 'hustle'...and this is where animals like you come in: your main purpose on here is to try and paint in an unfavourable light those who want out from the present set-up...to disparage those who want emancipation from this shithole!

You see the fulani herdsmen and bokos up north killing innocents like it's going out of fashion, with your god (whose primary responsibility is to protect the lives and property of all Nigerians) hamstrung and practically clueless as president...you see all this, and your major preoccupation is with what IPOB says or doesn't say, to which you threaten another dose of the '1966 treatment' if they don't shut da fuc/k up! shocked

The interesting theory i put out concerning the vote buying is based on sound logic mate! Only a APC dunderhead like you would see it as something else! I mean, prior to said elections every neutral knew PDP and their candidate Eleka were getting the popular vote. The only ones that thought otherwise were you conniving lot who laughed saying elections were't won by polls on nairaland....smug in the knowledge that you were going to the election with billions of stolen taxpayers money to oppress Ekitians even further by buying up their votes!

The fact you think Fayose didn't 'perform' and hence PDP didn't stand a chance of winning is laughable! Since when did 'performance' become the sole prerequisite for winning elections in Nigeria? If that was the case, then you god Buhari should be worried because all indices show our social and economic fortunes have gone south and stayed there ever since the vegetable 'won' and was sworn in in 2015! This incompetent despot is the same person throwback is rooting for....and that says a lot about the kind of person you are!

Cheers! smiley
Re: How Fayose Lost Ekiti by SternProphet: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
The reason Fayose lost is even clear from the headline of this thread. Fayose was NOT even on the ballot. However two days after elections, this funny guy drives to the palace of his traditional ruler and says.." The guy who contested against ME, (Fayemi) has been given a full complement of police security while almost all mine have been withdrawn.."

The man is an egoist. He never sold a programme to Ekiti people and never achieved anything lasting. He sold himself only and he unfortunately was NOT on this ballot. Ekiti should get serious, find money to pay 9 months salary arrears owed workers, reverse the illegal mass promotions (bribery) and find a way to pay back the N87bn debt this mofo is leaving to their kids.

As for him, the future is not bright. The FG will try him for murder, election malpractices and assaults. Even more serious than the many corruption case waiting. There is a season for reaping. This is Fayose's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Timinipre Isaac Indiamaowei Erects Statue Of Governor Wike In Rivers / Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? / 1st Female Nigerian Defence Academy Cadets ( PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.