Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

The Ransom I Demanded For My Boss’ Son Is Affordable – Guard - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Ransom I Demanded For My Boss’ Son Is Affordable – Guard (346 Views)

Godwin Obla: Magu Ordered My Detention After I Demanded ₦763 Million Legal Fee / Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case / We Stole The Ransom From Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele - Dismissed Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ransom I Demanded For My Boss’ Son Is Affordable – Guard by Gistmeportal1: 8:55am On Jul 16, 2018
A security guard and his accomplice have been arrested by the Niger State Police Command for abducting the 10-year-old son of his boss at Dutsen-Kura, Minna.

Yushe’u Bala, 20, and Sale Bala, 25, abducted Afdal Hadi and demanded N150,000 ransom for his release.

Bala, who was a security guard at the house of his victim, connived with his accomplice who was also a security guard in the area, to kidnap the minor to raise money to enhance their standard of living.

Bala revealed that they kidnapped the boy in order to make money to improve their lives, stressing that they were tired of working as security guards.

“Our N150,000 ransom demand is...

https://www.gistme.ng/the-ransom-i-demanded-for-my-boss-son-is-affordable-guard/

Re: The Ransom I Demanded For My Boss’ Son Is Affordable – Guard by Naza25: 9:39am On Jul 16, 2018
This idiot still get mouth to talk nonsense, police never touch am well

(1) (Reply)

8 Prisons Shut Down: See Reasons / Meet Nigeria’s Oldest Prisoner. / Plateau State Governor, Simon Lalung Spotted Patronising A Groundnut Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.