Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Is Fayose Dead? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Fayose Dead? (414 Views)

PHOTO: Is Fayose Mocking Obasanjo? / Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC / Osun 2018 : Where Is Fayose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Fayose Dead? by Akpuoru: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2018
It no longer news that Fayose has at any opportunity attacked the FG and even the person of the President. To some, this is one reason they adore Fayose.
It now beats me hollow that same renowned critic and tormentor of PMB, has for more than 24 hours after losing his own state to APC kept mute. I now begin to wonder if all is well with Fayose.
NB This post is out of genuine concern for Fayose's well being

(1) (Reply)

Fayose: Is EFCC Court Of Law, I Am Not Afraid Of Anything / We’ll Miss Governor Fayose / FG Unveil New National Carrier With New Name, Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.