Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,981 members, 7,835,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

President Buhari Lauds Educational Ties Between Nigeria And Belarus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Lauds Educational Ties Between Nigeria And Belarus (7505 Views)

Food Security: President Buhari Lauds AfDB For Being Proactive / President Buhari Lauds GDP 5.01% Growth In Q2 2021 / Buhari Lauds Jonathan For Helping To Restore Peace In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Lauds Educational Ties Between Nigeria And Belarus by skallion7(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
Buhari is an illiterate terrorist
What has this got to do with topic
Re: President Buhari Lauds Educational Ties Between Nigeria And Belarus by Justinah4real(f): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2018
Benblaq:
"Over 600 young
Nigerians are in your country,
trying to guarantee a better future for themselves through education,"
President Buhari said.

BOO them don run for their dear life oh, stop to deceive yourself bro.

Re: President Buhari Lauds Educational Ties Between Nigeria And Belarus by damilordz(m): 11:26am On Jul 16, 2018
strangest:
its okay...

fake results
Check out the real results here
��������

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/07/15/inec-announces-ekiti-governorship-election-results-full-list/
Re: President Buhari Lauds Educational Ties Between Nigeria And Belarus by Compliant(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2018
strangest:
its okay...

olodo

so it is ONLY APC and PDP that contested right?

pls park well

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Lauds Educational Ties Between Nigeria And Belarus by manitoba(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2018
strangest:
its okay...
. A friend posted same info yesterday and unlike many Nigerians, I looked closely and I say a plausible excuse from INEC. Those figures are Total Vote casted for only PDP and APC being the leading parties and not necessarily the total vote for the election. Case dismissed. I rise.. Coooooourt. Lols
Re: President Buhari Lauds Educational Ties Between Nigeria And Belarus by BluntBoy(m): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Over 600students in one country, imagine undecided

Other countries still dey ooooooo

Improve the structure of our education, you no gree, you carry mallam Adamu Adamu give us undecided

How are you? smiley
Re: President Buhari Lauds Educational Ties Between Nigeria And Belarus by beegodson: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is a good development by Mr President.....the education sector needs more ties like this with other developed countries...I commend the Buhari administration for its service to the nation, Nigerians are seeing significant changes in the country's educational sector. Good one Sir.
Re: President Buhari Lauds Educational Ties Between Nigeria And Belarus by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
BluntBoy:

How are you? smiley
You miss me

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lauds Educational Ties Between Nigeria And Belarus by BluntBoy(m): 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
You miss me
Obviously yes. I want to make sure you are safe and fine.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lauds Educational Ties Between Nigeria And Belarus by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
BluntBoy:

Obviously yes. I want to make sure you are safe and fine.
grin grin grin well thank you!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lauds Educational Ties Between Nigeria And Belarus by BluntBoy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin grin well thank you!

Now, that is how I like it. To see you happy. Don't let rogues and thieves stress you up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Loans Rise By 209% Under Buhari, Hit $4 Billion / Goodluck Jonathan Sworn In As Nigeria's President (picture) / I Will Provide Efficient Rail And Waterways Transportation - Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.