Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) (37909 Views)

Arsenal Congratulate Olivier Giroud After France Win 2018 FIFA World Cup (Photo) / Polish Holding The Hand Of A Senegalese At Russia 2018 World Cup (Photo) / Ecstatic Egyptian Disabled Fan Goes Wild As They Qualify For World Cup (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by Metuh: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
Firefire:
Some Nigerians and stupidity
How is that Nigeria

Cho cho cho somebody
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by hephzibah29(m): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lol
This couple na clown sha..
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by barinedan(m): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
Very soon someone will take a snapshot of himself pooing in the toilet and it will appear on nairaland. Mtcheeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by atilla(m): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
lolz he is a great man. im sure this ill become a new trend. cry
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by phemmyfour: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
toluwalopsy:
My husband has two big dish but are only useful for watching football and other sports. Although I'm a lover of sport but there are times one needs to change channels to watch films and other documentaries. I've persuaded him to buy GOTV but never it's only sports or PES2 He prefers.
you too can buy it for yourself. Just increase the monthly allowance by 10k
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2018

IF UNA GET WORK, THIS NO BE NEWS AND CANT MAKE FRONT PAGE

1 Like

Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
toluwalopsy:
My husband has two big dish but are only useful for watching football and other sports. Although I'm a lover of sport but there are times one needs to change channels to watch films and other documentaries. I've persuaded him to buy GOTV but never it's only sports or PES2 He prefers.

Madam you can buy that from soup money na. that's if you're not working. It's not expensive.
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by Freeman59: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
I love Nigerians sha
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by dominion001(m): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
So na only one [/s]television for[s] sitting room una get? .

Abeg mk una no attack me. I get headache.
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by 1shortblackboy: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
Firefire:
oga ist all fun and games whats the stupidity there. having a sense of humour makes one a well rounded person get some please

1 Like

Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by Sexyjigga(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ha ha ha ha....
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by ehispapa(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
Firefire:

From the dressing of the couple , you ought to know they are not Nigerians. not every black is a Nigerian
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by Phyde: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
I have handed over mine too but madam will still need to submit it again when we enter August till May 2019. Will give her grace on weekdays.
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by wink2015(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
BloggersNG:
The world cup has been quite a busy period for us all, Now that its all over The women can now go back to owning the remote, and this man made it official..lol.. see reactions below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/hilarious-man-officially-hands-over-tv.html

WHAT ABOUT ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP MATCH, ITALIAN SERIE A, SPANISH LA LIGA ETC

YOU STILL NEED THE TELEVISION REMOTE FOR THAT FOREIGN MATCHES.

It seems Oga is not an ardent football viewer.

or it is just for social media attention or pranks!

whatever it is! I JUST DEY PASS BY!

BUT WHY MUST YOU TRAIN YOUR WIFE TO BE WATCHING TELEVISION 24/7

CAN"T SHE LOOK FOR TRADE OR BUSINESS TO ENGAGE HERSELF INSTEAD OF SITTING IDLE AT HOME.
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by GMbuharii: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
Some women and sissy men like roger3d madridguy bamoski tc need deliverance from watching zee world/telemundo thru their neighbor's window! shocked grin

lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
Get 2 Dstv decoders and pair both of them paying dsame amount and enjoy 2 separate channels thus Madam can watch her TV episode while Oga fit view some sports channels
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by donblazer10(m): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
Premiumwriter:
ah swear...even this your post self doesn't make any angry
guy...hahahahahahahahahahhaahhaa
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by CohenJane: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
Firefire:
Some Nigerians/Africans and stupidity

Don't be a sadist bro. Variety is the spice of life my brother ooo! Life is too short to wear coat of arms always.
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by LZAA: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
GMbuharii:
Some women and sissy men like roger3d madridguy bamoski tc need deliverance from watching zee world/telemundo thru their neighbor's window! shocked grin

lzaa
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by serial007(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
So watin u want ma we do
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by Firefire(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
CohenJane:

Don't be a sadist bro. Variety is the spice of life my brother ooo! Life is too short to wear coat of arms always.

Joke not funny!

1 Like

Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by lakesider(m): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
tragergeorge:
nor b only outside d country

you are a very god example of what i meant
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by ddippset(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
Why are people so serious condemning this thread?

It seems Buhari has killed our senses of humour in this country.

1 Like

Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by Desdola(m): 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is just childish, why the publicity
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by Sunsets: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Big N and a tiny o
sloopyy:
Aren’t they too matured for this senseless publicity
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by Sunsets: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
na so ur stress reach? no humour again?
ipobarethieves:
sad undecided sad Rubbish
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by Sunsets: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
even if it is. this is funnnnnnyyyyyyyy
adewumiopeyemi:
Dis not Nigeria is south africa. undecided
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by Brooke60(f): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
pawesome:
it is called happiness... That's what a happy family does...act senseless together and act matured together
Everything is stupid to saddist..you cant blame them.
I have been laughing though cheesy
ddippset:
Why are people so serious condemning this thread?

It seems Buhari has killed our senses of humour in this country.
Not Buhari, they are not happy people
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
sloopyy:
Aren’t they too matured for this senseless publicity
No.man outgrows having fun especially with your family. That made him happy and that is it.
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by Sapeleboy911(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Na news be this? And its on front-page.Habba what is nairaland turning into?
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by bamoski(m): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
GMbuharii:

lzaa

Thunder fire you there.
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by LZAA: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
bamoski:

Thunder fire you there.
Pained!!! Hahhahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) / Karim Benzema Voted La Liga Best Player Ahead Of Messi / Patrice Motsepe Elected CAF President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.