Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Speed Darlington Declares His Intention To Run For President Of Nigeria In 2025 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Declares His Intention To Run For President Of Nigeria In 2025 (277 Views)

Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' / Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President / Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Declares His Intention To Run For President Of Nigeria In 2025 by TheArticleNG(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2018
Speed Darlington says he has a dream of becoming Nigeria’s President. He says he will be running for president in 2025.

According to him, he canot run in 2019 because he doesn’t have a wife and kids yet.

He shared the below video on his Instagram page with the caption;

For people to trust you and believe that you are responsible person enough to rule one need to show that they know how to take care of what matters. “You see my children ALWAYS have food to eat” so will i make sure we ALWAYS have security and food” �@mr.jollof_ will be my running mate.
Watch video
http://naijabuzz.com.ng/2018/07/16/speed-darlington-declares-his-intention-to-run-for-president-of-nigeria-in-2025/

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Offset For Gun Possession In Atlanta / #bbnaija Star, Soma Survives Accident ( Video) / Wizkid Link-up, Diddy To Visit ‘motherland’ Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.