Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,503 members, 7,836,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

What Await Nigeria If Measure Is Not Taking. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Await Nigeria If Measure Is Not Taking. (419 Views)

Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC / Ajuri Ngelale Knocks Wike: FG Not Taking Niger Delta Money To The North / Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Await Nigeria If Measure Is Not Taking. by emmysa1212: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2018
I would have been silent over the used of federal power as demonstrated by PMB, which was used to subjugate and induced the people of Ekiti to support his political party that lacks leadership skills, full of propaganda and obscurantism.
I weep for Nigeria, I cry for Nigeria, I am sorry for Nigeria and I see Nigeria falling gradually if our leaders continue to use power in such manner.
Power should be exercise in developing the country, it should be use in making the people of Nigeria see reasons to support government, it should be use in making Nigeria a great nation. In Nigeria power is rather used to oppressed the poor masses, to crushed enemies, to fight those who fight for the masses, to fight those who stand against government evils, to steal from government treasury and all forms of maladjustment. All these things are reasons why Nigeria will fall, Nigeria will crumble if power is not been used for the good of all.
Buhari and APC are happy for using security agents and Nigeria's 2018 budget to rig Ekiti election, while hundreds of innocent Nigerians are killed daily by herdsmen and Boko Haram, upon all these, many Nigerians are happy with PMB's injustices. How can Nigeria be better? How can Nigeria develop? why won't Nigeria be rated a country with the highest number of people living under extreme poverty rate when the money budgeted to solve problems are used for personal aggrandizement.
Daily, APC government will say they are generating a lot of money from taxation, recovering looters money, etc, yet Nigerians are still suffering, No jobs, no light, no good water, no good roads, no security and so on and on.
I just want all Nigerians to see this message as reality of the hitherto events that need to be readdress, if not Nigeria may find herself in an inescapable delima. We must as a nation, stand against any government, that do not have the interest of the general masses and the nation at large in its agenda. Nigeria is our country, Nigeria is a great nation but if we do not protect it from the hands of diabolical leaders, then we should be ready to face our doom.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Await Nigeria If Measure Is Not Taking. by Davidson7: 10:47am On Jul 16, 2018
since 2015 till date Nigerians have experienced the worst administration ever so many killings civilians lack access to democracy brutality of the officers on individual, lack of jobs etc.

emmysa1212:
I would have been silent over the used of federal power as demonstrated by PMB, which was used to subjugate and induced the people of Ekiti to support his political party that lacks leadership skills, full of propaganda and obscurantism.
I weep for Nigeria, I cry for Nigeria, I am sorry for Nigeria and I see Nigeria falling gradually if our leaders continue to use power in such manner.
Power should be exercise in developing the country, it should be use in making the people of Nigeria see reasons to support government, it should be use in making Nigeria a great nation. In Nigeria power is rather used to oppressed the poor masses, to crushed enemies, to fight those who fight for the masses, to fight those who stand against government evils, to steal from government treasury and all forms of maladjustment. All these things are reasons why Nigeria will fall, Nigeria will crumble if power is not been used for the good of all.
Buhari and APC are happy for using security agents and Nigeria's 2018 budget to rig Ekiti election, while hundreds of innocent Nigerians are killed daily by herdsmen and Boko Haram, upon all these, many Nigerians are happy with PMB's injustices. How can Nigeria be better? How can Nigeria develop? why won't Nigeria be rated a country with the highest number of people living under extreme poverty rate when the money budgeted to solve problems are used for personal aggrandizement.
Daily, APC government will say they are generating a lot of money from taxation, recovering looters money, etc, yet Nigerians are still suffering, No jobs, no light, no good water, no good roads, no security and so on and on.
I just want all Nigerians to see this message as reality of the hitherto events that need to be readdress, if not Nigeria may find herself in an inescapable delima. We must as a nation, stand against any government, that do not have the interest of the general masses and the nation at large in its agenda. Nigeria is our country, Nigeria is a great nation but if we do not protect it from the hands of diabolical leaders, then we should be ready to face our doom.

1 Like

Re: What Await Nigeria If Measure Is Not Taking. by godwinjohn50: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2018
The will of the Nigerian people are no longer guaranteed,The ruling political party should respect the will and choices of the masses in a democratic dispensation like the Nigerian state,
Re: What Await Nigeria If Measure Is Not Taking. by ameerasule: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2018
The privatization of Public wealth in to personal wealth without Consequences, has been a boding in this government ,This government lacks proper accountability and has no respect for Judiciary
. I would have been silent over the used of federal power as demonstrated by PMB, which was used to subjugate and induced the people of Ekiti to support his political party that lacks leadership skills, full of propaganda and obscurantism.
I just want all Nigerians to see this message as reality of the hitherto events that need to be readdress, if not Nigeria may find herself in an inescapable delima. We must as a nation, stand against any government, that do not have the interest of the general masses and the nation at large in its agenda. Nigeria is our country, Nigeria is a great nation but if we do not protect it from the hands of diabolical leaders, then we should be ready to face our doom.[/quote]
Re: What Await Nigeria If Measure Is Not Taking. by KingMadi: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2018
APC are the greatest scam Nigeria have ever seen. Its high time we realize that and vote them out 2019 or we will suffer for another 4 years.

1 Like

Re: What Await Nigeria If Measure Is Not Taking. by bigboys80: 11:06am On Jul 16, 2018
This is administration(APC)has shown the high level of incompetent they can be, in a case where even the president has a hand in rigging an election

emmysa1212:
Re: What Await Nigeria If Measure Is Not Taking. by alheriallah: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Apc party are full of corruption and they must leave Nigeria as soon as possible, what they did in Ekiti is shameful to Nigerians and to the world

1 Like

Re: What Await Nigeria If Measure Is Not Taking. by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
emmysa1212:
I would have been silent over the used of federal power as demonstrated by PMB,

Who your talk epp

which was used to subjugate and induced the people of Ekiti to support his political party that lacks leadership skills, full of propaganda and obscurantism.
I weep for Nigeria, I cry for Nigeria, I am sorry for Nigeria and
Who your weep, cry and sorry epp

I see Nigeria falling gradually if our leaders continue to use power in such manner.
Power should be exercise in developing the country
How many of your power have you exercised to develop the country
Wailer

, it should be use in making the people of Nigeria see reasons to support government,
Are they imbeciles

it should be use in making Nigeria a great nation
Did the ppl say they want greatness or free money and rice
Dreamer

. In Nigeria power is rather used to oppressed the poor masses, to crushed enemies, to fight those who fight for the masses,

Who is fighting for masses
Are you supposed to be smiling with your enemy
Do the masses not enjoy the looting
My friend keep quiet

to fight those who stand against government evils, to steal from government treasury and all forms of maladjustment. All these things are reasons why Nigeria will fall, Nigeria will crumble if power is not been used for the good of all.

Nigeria didn't fall since it is. Now it will fall abi
Abeg park well doom prophet

Buhari and APC are happy for using security agents and Nigeria's 2018 budget to rig Ekiti election,

Shebi it was sweeting PDP when it was their turn

while hundreds of innocent Nigerians are killed daily by herdsmen and Boko Haram,

They deserve it
Why don't they fight back
Why are they lazy and cowardly

upon all these, many Nigerians are happy with PMB's injustices. How can Nigeria be better? How can Nigeria develop? why won't Nigeria be rated a country with the highest number of people living under extreme poverty rate when the money budgeted to solve problems are used for personal aggrandizement.
I just want all Nigerians to see this message as reality of the hitherto events that need to be readdress, if not Nigeria may find herself in an inescapable delima. We must as a nation,

You're on your own
You better stand alone
If we see you're serious we follow you
Scanner like you

stand against any government, that do not have the interest of the general masses and the nation at large in its agenda. Nigeria is our country, Nigeria is a great nation but if we do not protect it from the hands of diabolical leaders, then we should be ready to face our doom.
[/quote]You think say you wise

(1) (Reply)

Lagos At Standstill As Over 12,000 Trucks Choke Roads / Pocket Of Violence, Late Arrival Of Election Materials Characterised Exercise / 2019: No Election Will Hold In Biafraland – Zionists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.