Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri (17748 Views)

My Experience Today In Warri ( graphic pix be warnned) !!! / Shoprite Opened In Warri Yesterday? - See These Pics! / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by parates(m): 1:31am On Jun 13, 2010
I have 500K and I am relocating to warri in the next 4 months by the grace of God, I am thinking of the kind of business should embark on, I need your suggestion

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by ucdonedu(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2010
Hello ,

I will advice you to start a recharge card business or the sales of phone accessories , that is a good business which i am into , i can teach you the ways you can do it and make 10k every day, guaranteed.

Uc
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by parates(m): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2010
I will appreciate if you do teach me
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by jasgold1: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2010
We can go into partnership.
you can go into the sales of Ladies and Gents Clothes and Accessories Like Mens Italian shirts, Belts, shoes, Ladies bags, Dresses and more.
You can sell to wholesalers and Retailers,
I supply all these if you are interested you can send me a mail

jasmine4sparkle@yahoo.com
so we can talk/chat.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by queenesthr(f): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2010
Could you drop me a line at queenesther227@yahoo.com ? I have something that might interest you.

Thanks.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by teaman01: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2010
well is good to be a bizman but i have a biz wish is very lucrative and highly consumable, is a biz you can start with just little capital for short period of time and make money within a month to four month depending on the way you want it this, biz i'm talking about is a biz you have nothing to loss mind you "the size of starting capital does not determine the success of a biz" that is why i we advc you not to going to biz that require much capital
the biz man talking about is catfish farming biz i can teach you simple method which you can use about #8000 - #15000 to start is very sure that you can get your money back within first to fouth month of your investment the profit margin of #10000 investment is about #45000-#60000
Note the more money you invest the more money you make mind you don't go into any biz with large capital if you are new in the biz you may want to venture into
for more info 07026009557 07025888646

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by teaman01: 10:22am On Jun 17, 2010
well is good to be a bizman but i have a biz wish is very lucrative and highly consumable, is a biz you can start with just little capital for short period of time and make money within a month to four month depending on the way you want it this, biz i'm talking about is a biz you have nothing to loss mind you "the size of starting capital does not determine the success of a biz" that is why i we advc you not to going to biz that require much capital
the biz man talking about is catfish farming biz i can teach you simple method which you can use about #8000 - #15000 to start is very sure that you can get your money back within first to fouth month of your investment the profit margin of #10000 investment is about #45000-#60000
Note the more money you invest the more money you make mind you don't go into any biz with large capital if you are new in the biz you may want to venture into
for more info 07026009557 07025888646
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by sayso: 11:19am On Jun 17, 2010
are those in Warri responding to this guy.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by funshiba(m): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2010
bros i hail ooo.

u can start to kidnap people, u will be a big boi, lol
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by djcrucifix(m): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2010
u can start to kidnap people, u will be a big boi, lol

that's exactly what i wanted to yarn d guy, u fit use dat 500k obtain guns and weapons, come use some of d money arrange some boiz to start the business
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by warripekin(m): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2010
Warri is a growing cosmopolitan city with adjoining cities like Effurun, Udu, Agbaru etc already merging together . The combined population figure of these cities is about 1.5 million people . Their is a growing middle class in Warri and its environ. In the time past ( before the crisis) they were a lot of oil companies  in warri but today , most of them have relocated to lagos or portharcourt. But the major oil companies are still here and their is a sea port which is as good as moribund . The steel company at Alaja is working below capacity and the refinery in warri is working at full capacity presently .
Starting a new business in warri:- With your 500k , don't jump into any business just like that . I rather suggest , you carry out a feasibility study of the business you will want to embark on before deciding venturing into it . This way , you will know what to expect in the business . Think of any business , you can start from home ,since renting a shop or an office space will gulp almost the entire money you have . Look at agro allied businesses for instance . Food will sale any day any time . For instance , I recently bought a litre of honey at Locoja for 500 naira , where as , it is sold for 2000 naira in warri.  Just look around , you most see some thing worth the while but please , don't be a bandwagoner because that is the beginning of failure .

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by ud4u: 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2010
Kidnapping! very easy

just joking,

recharge card business is very lucrative. All the best
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by wazobiang: 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2010
make pure water or something simple like that, have a shop/office (very important).
dont go into any business that will use up all your capital in initial investment
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by Linguist(f): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2010
@warripekin i really support u, i have been thinking too of the business to do but vertually everytin is been done. u want to talk about selling of clothes, shoes, stationeries etc. u just name it. the best thing is to carry out feasibility study first, then look for something different but needed and irresistable to venture in.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by kenmaro: 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2010
First, I will like you to visit this website: www.brunasemijoias.com.br. , then if you are ok with the products you can reach me tru 08023643565 or you can fill the online enquiry form and you shall be contacted.
The products in concern here are 18k Gold filled Jewelry. If you are from Delta or Edo state, I believe you should know that people from those areas have a natural passion for Gold Jewelry. I know so because i am from that part of the country. In the present world today, mostly in America, Europe, and some parts of Africa, not everybody spend so much money to buy real expensive gold jewelry anymore rather they prefer to spend their money on less expensive and durable Gold filled jewelry that are real gold-like in appearance. A lot of people from Warri area are in need of this product but cannot get it unless they will have to go to Lagos or P/H where most dealers are domicile. Presently, there are no dealers in warri and if you can start-up in Warri, I believe you are going to make it big there because the opportunities are very high. This product is very durable and the profit margin is very high. Just check-out the website to veiw the online catalogue. The choice is yours!
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by PapaBrowne(m): 1:39am On Jun 18, 2010
Poster, Ignore all the folks telling you to invest in their business. It is a thing I really don't get. Someone asks for a business advice in a specific location and peeps are here telling him to invest in their business! That's silly folks, we can be better than that.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by PapaBrowne(m): 2:59am On Jun 18, 2010
Warri is a very good place to do business. I think in the whole of Nigeria, the only other cities that have more money than Warri are Lagos, PH and Abuja. Warri is packed with cash from the oil industry and awash with business opportunities. If you choose the right business, you are sure to make some good money on your 500k investment.
Another good thing(I'm sure you know that already) about Warri is its liveability. You can get anywhere from the city in the shortest possible time because all Trunk A roads are free from pot holes or hold ups.

The best business opportunities would involve areas where there is an overwhelming need, and such a need is not been met adequately. One thing to consider would be mass appeal of the service or product you seek to render. And also very importantly- your skill set. How capable are you to deliver in the area you have chosen to operate in.

Considering the points given above, let me mention 3 areas where there is an overwhelming need in Warri and where such need has not been met adequately. In these areas, you can supposedly start off business with your 500K.

1) Number one business opportunity is Food. People eat everyday and in Warri they pay good money for food items. So go into anytthing that has to do with food and you'll make good money.
Areas to consider- Food packaging, Restaurant or even Farm produce supplies. Anything thing food is big big business.

2) Information Packaging- Package information, put it in magazine form, sell adverts on it and sell the booklet also. You'd surely make good money this way. But you have to be very well informed and select specific areas to work with. Imagine you had a booklet or magazine that comes out on a monthly basis and has in it all the contracts tenders(Oil Industry, Government, Private sector)  that would take place in the State for the period. Now, Warri is a contractors haven, so you would surely have loads of contractors buying your booklet on a monthly. There are other sectors to consider like information on Property sector, Business sector etc.

3)Security systems- There is a huge market for security products in Warri as there are loads of luxury houses been built on a regular basis. CCTVs,Video Intercoms, Alarm systems etc can be sourced directly from manufacturers overseas and marketed across the length and breadth of the city. This is a good business area but surely wouldn't be as Fast moving as others that would appeal to the mass market.

4) Recharge card marketing is good, but you must find a different method to appeal to customers who already have existing channels through which they purchase their goods.

There is a whole lot other areas you can start a business on with 500k, however, you must ensure that there is a market for your product or service Don't just venture into areas because others are successful in such areas.
I can list a whole lot other areas if I knew your skill set- that is what you are good at doing. That way, I'd be able to tell you the exact business opportunities in Warri that would suit your person.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 18, 2010
Poster ashawo business like paying for a cool hotel for few months while u get the beautiful damn a$$ B****s and watch the money boom boom pow grin grin, kindding ya, think about what u have passion for in the line of business.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by hakanai(m): 11:45am On Jun 18, 2010
start a kidnapping BIZ. grin
500K can get gun,safe place and transport.returns on investment is limitless and you determine profit.bad side-risk, if they catch you,time and liberty can be lost.that is in places like warri but if you cross to some states it cud be equal to loss of life. cool
what do you think? grin
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by slyk2(m): 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2010
we can partner in sells of students notebook--the hard cover brand.
call 01-8989188
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by MOBO444(f): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2010
My brother let me take you to Western Europe with that money,that way you can turn the N500,000 into N3,000,000 after working in Europe for 6 months and then come and open a 30 rooms hotel in warri, be wise and the choice is yours, dont start small and do think big brother.

Italy = visa, ticket and mafia job = N450,000
France =visa, ticket and hotel manager job = N500,000
Spain = visa, ticket and male prostutute job = N480,000
England = 10 years visa, ticket and football job with Manchester utd = N500,000
Germany = 2 years visa, ticker and Julius Berger job in Munich = N480,000
Russia = 23 months militants and gun training with pay = N500,000

Contact me on ososososo222@yahoo.com to discuss the options.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by chukz4real(m): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2010
MOBO444:

My brother let me take you to Western Europe with that money,that way you can turn the N500,000 into N3,000,000 after working in Europe for 6 months and then come and open a 30 rooms hotel in warri, be wise and the choice is yours, dont start small and do think big brother.

Italy = visa, ticket and mafia job = N450,000
France =visa, ticket and hotel manager job = N500,000
Spain = visa, ticket and male prostutute job = N480,000
England = 10 years visa, ticket and football job with Manchester utd = N500,000
Germany = 2 years visa, ticker and Julius Berger job in Munich = N480,000
Russia = 23 months militants and gun training with pay = N500,000

Contact me on odionisemua@yahoo.com to discuss the options.

This should be the most Kaitaish business suggestion so far. If the dude pays you his only N500,000 to go to Italy, what will he feed with? Olodo like u.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by xcelmind(m): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2010
What ever business you choose, i have this idea for you. You can get ideas of businesses to invest on or start by visiting www.netaviva.com/businessplan. You can partners with business owners. Also if you want to sell to a large market. You can use www.netaviva.com/martketplace. To get more capital or funding for your business in case it is large enterprise, you can post businessplan on Netaviva where investors will review it.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by novine(f): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2010
Hello if you are looking for a business idea, you can get my book titled 120 AND MORE BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO AND SUCCEED IN NIGERIA. To get a copy call 07031234855,01-7663073

www.120andmorebusinesses..com
www.9jabusiness..com

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by Casfan123: 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2010
kidnapping business
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by 8oracle(m): 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2010
You haven't even seen or counted N500k,If you have, you wouldn't be asking, what business to do. What business earned you the 500k u need advise to invest?
Any way become a pure or waterproof water reseller.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by raffite: 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2010
Hey Parates!

I am the landlord of a building with 2 warehouses on the groundfloor in a commercial area in Effurun (Warri). I am interested in doing business with any well meaning and serious person. Can we partner? Please contact me phone: 08035070731 or Email: s.abugu@yahoo.com
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do In Warri by wealthyk: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2010
You can start with buying and importation of goods from US at ridiculous price. the

importation is so unique that the sites i will give you will enable you

buy stuffs at ridiculously low price peradventure you have a payment

method such as ZenithBank Websurfer or debit card or virtual card. or

you contact me, i'l do it wit my card. this business can be started wit

as low as 5k
this way you can make payments and you receive your goods here in

Nigeria.
you can get to buy new laptops that goes for $1000 at close to $349.

that is just an example, 1000 books for $10 or even less and by the

time you add the shipping charges and sell , you still make killer profits. dont you think this will make you a million in a few weeks after starting the biz
call or text me for more details
john

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Spend More On Recharge Cards Than Food / Sales And Distribution Business / Nigerian Banks Stop ATM Cash Withdrawal Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.