Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Hushpuppi Accuse The Nigerian Police Of Torture | Kidnapping(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Accuse The Nigerian Police Of Torture | Kidnapping(photo) (498 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' / “it’s Time To Ban Pregnancy, It Is A Form Of Torture Imposed On Women - Mcgrath / Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Accuse The Nigerian Police Of Torture | Kidnapping(photo) by MichaelRJ(m): 11:48am On Jul 16, 2018
@kingpostz

Nigerian IG Celebrity , Ray Hushpuppi, A Malaysian big boy have accused Nigerian police of torture, kidnapping and dehumanization of humans like Animals.

Hushpuppi Accuse the Nigerian Police, he said that guys are being kidnapped in their streets, he claim to have massive international audience and wants to alert the world about the evil act of Nigerian Police.  He is calling on the world power and people with power to probe Nigerian Government and the police.

https://kingpostz.com/hushpuppi-accuse-the-nigerian-police/

Re: Hushpuppi Accuse The Nigerian Police Of Torture | Kidnapping(photo) by Eco99(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2018

1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Accuse The Nigerian Police Of Torture | Kidnapping(photo) by thesicilian: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2018
Every celebrity should speak out like this and not pretend there's nothing wrong until it happens to them.
Re: Hushpuppi Accuse The Nigerian Police Of Torture | Kidnapping(photo) by adesina746: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nice on Hush

(1) (Reply)

I Wish This Was The Result Of Fifa World Cup Finals 2018 France Vs Croatia / How Do I Stop M From #67millionyouths? / I’m Been Having Cex Constantly For The Past Few Days Because I’m Looking For Pre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.